Become a Contributor at MobileTrans
MobileTrans always welcomes aspiring as well as experienced enthusiastic writers to share their work on our website. By being a part of the MobileTrans Contributor Team, you can build your online presence and share your authentic stories to the world!
Why Contribute to MobileTrans?
There are countless reasons for joining our Contributor Program. From online visibility to helping others, you would certainly be able to create an impact with your words.
The MobileTrans Contributor Program is ideal for subject matter experts and experienced technical writers who are accustomed to working in a similar business environment. There are several other parameters that we consider while selecting a contributing author for long-term collaboration.
- • Most of our articles are in the range of 1,000 – 2,000 words
- • The content should be 100% original. That is, it should not have been published before and nor you intend to publish it elsewhere in the future.
- • Consider your audience in mind and avoid using heavy technical jargon and terms. The tone of the article should be friendly and it should be easy to understand.
- • The use of visual aids (like screenshots or illustrations) is encouraged wherever possible.
- • Include a brief bio and a high-resolution image about the topic (in JPEG). The image would be used to promote the article.
- • At the beginning of the article, consider including a bulleted list of the key points that would be covered in the post.
- • Try to include your own experience related to the topic or do extensive research. Consider writing proper stepwise instructions, making it easier for readers to follow and take proper actions.
- • The well-compiled and edited article should be sent in either .doc or .docx (MS Word) format. Include the author’s name, e-mail address, and phone number on each page. Articles sent without these guidelines would not be considered for review.
MobileTrans has the right to make the appropriate changes and edits to your content, wherever necessary. The length and tone of the article can be altered to make it friendly for search engines. MobileTrans will own the rights for the content published on its website. Every submission undergoes an extensive review and does not guarantee publication.
Interested writers can contact us here. We are looking forward to having you onboard!