The New Year Is Coming! I'm Considering Buying a Phone for…
Transfer Data to Any Smartphone
Check How Data Transfer Works Using Different Methods.
2. Head to the Phone Transfer > Phone to Phone.
3. Choose the data needed to transfer and click the Start button.
2. Tap 'Move data from Android' on your iPhone.
3. Turn to your Android phone and open the Move to iOS app.
4. A 6-digit code will appear on your iPhone.
5. Enter the code and connect to the iPhone-generated Wi-Fi on your Android.
6. Choose the data to transfer.
2. Add the same Google account to the new iPhone.
3. Sync data with your iPhone.
2. Open the Settings app, select Google > Backup and tap Back up Now.
3. Set up your new Android until you reach Copy apps & data screen.
4. Choose 'can't use old device,' then sign into the same Google account.
5. Tap Restore.
2. Transfer to Huawei - Phone Clone.
3. Transfer to Motorola - Motorola Migrate.
4. Transfer to LG - LG Mobile Switch.
5. Transfer to Oneplus - Clone Phone.
2. Launch MobileTrans and go to Phone Transfer > Phone to Phone.
3. Select data and click the Start button to begin the transfer.
2. On your old iPhone, A popup window appears. Tap Continue.
3. Use your old device to center the animation on the new iPhone.
4. Enter the passcode of your old iPhone on the new one.
5. Tap Continue to transfer data from your old device to the new one directly.
2. Click your iPhone icon and select Summary to back up your old device.
3. Set up the new iPhone, and tap Restore from Mac or PC.
4. Relaunch iTunes and connect your new device to your computer.
5. Head to Summary and click Restore Backup.
2. Set up your new iPhone until you reach the Apps & Data screen.
3. Tap Restore from iCloud Backup and choose the latest backup file.
4. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.
2. Connect both iPhones to your computer.
3. Select the data needed for the transfer and begin the process.
2. Set up your new Android phone and connect two phones via QR code or Wi-Fi.
3. Choose what content to copy from your iPhone and disable iMessage.
4. Tap Start request to copy photos from your iCloud account to Google Photos.
2. Log into your Google account and go to Settings to back up your data.
3. Log into the same account on your new Android and restore the backup.
2. Open MobileTrans, then go to Phone Transfer > Phone to Phone.
3. Tickle desired data types and click the Start button to begin data transfer.d
How To Deal With Your Old Phone
Win up to 500USD to Buy New Year Device for Your Loved Ones!
Join +MobileTrans Campaign to Win $800 to Buy the Best Phone for Your Family!
1. Enter +MobileTrans campaign in Gleam and follow the instructions to get entries.
2. We will randomly choose the first prize winner from the participants who complete all the tasks. The second prize winners and the third prize winners will be randomly chosen from whose entries are > =10
3. End date: December 31st, 2022. Winners will be announced on Janurary 5th.Enter now >>
1. We will need at least 1000 participants to open all the prizes. If participants are less than 1000, we will only pick up 7 winners in total ( $100 Amazon gift card*2 + Mobiletrans & Dr.Fone Free License *5).
2. Support Paypal Cash Transfer if the winner doesn't have an Amazon account.
3. Rewards Claiming Period will only be available for 10 days.
4. MobileTrans reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign or Campaign Rules at our sole discretion.Enter now >>