How to Do When I Meet the Download Blocked Error in My Web Browser?
If you meet the error "download blocked", turn off the antivirus or firewall programs temporarily and download MobileTrans again.
You cannot download any file if the "File download" option is disabled in the Internet security settings. Follow these steps to check the Internet security settings:
Start the Internet Properties window.
Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
Click Run. Type inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK.
From the Start screen, type inetcpl.cpl, and then press Enter.
In the Internet Properties window, click the Security tab, click the Ineternet zone (globe icon), and then click the Custom level button.
In the Security Settings window, scroll down to Downloads > File download.
Click to select Enable.
Scroll down the list further to Miscellaneous > Launching applications and unsafe files.
Select Prompt (recommended).
In Microsoft Windows computer, the download file may be blocked because of Attachment Manager. Microsoft gives a detailed workarounds about this issue. Look here
Download & Upgrade
Install & Uninstall
- How can I install MobileTrans on my Windows or Mac computer?
- What to do if it's stuck during installation?
- How can I fix it when it prompts error messages during Mobiletrans installation?
- How can I uninstall and install MobileTrans again?
- Can I reinstall MobileTrans on my new computer and how?
- What should I do to uninstall MobileTrans from my computer completely?