How to Restore From MobileTrans Backup File?
Are you frustrated about finding data back from an old broken phone? MobileTrans can help to extract data from old backups as long as you can recall you back up once using the Backup Phone feature on MobileTrans software.
First, launch the MobileTrans and open the "Restore" module on your computer.
Let’s see how to restore from phone devices' backups made by MobileTrans.
Step 1. Choose "MobileTrans backup file" and the backup file
Select the feature "MobileTrans backup file" on the software. MobileTrans will detect the backup files you've ever made by the software. Select the backup file you'd like to extract from if you made several backups.
Step 2. Connect your phone to your computer
Step 3. Select file types and start to restore data
Have more questions? Submit a request
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
- How to transfer WhatsApp between iOS and Android phones?
- How to backup & restore WhatsApp messages?
- How to backup & restore LINE chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Viber chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Kik chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Wechat chats on a computer?