There are so many reasons to switch from an old phone like Motorola Charm/ Atrix to a new iPhone 13. After all, you can enjoy the better camera, connectivity options and communication on the iPhone. Well, you’re not alone to make the switch from Android to iPhone. Definitely, there are a lot of people going through the same issue as you in migrating data from Motorola to iPhone.
To make the data transfer easy for you, we have come up with this guide. Here, you will learn two ways to help you perform data transfer from Motorola to iPhone without much hassle.
Part 1: Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone via MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
Unfortunately, there is no direct way to transfer content from Motorola to iPhone as both are completely different operating systems. You need to get the assistance of a third-party tool like MobileTrans - Phone Transfer.
As a specially designed Motorola to iPhone transfer software, it can transfer SMS, photos, contacts, videos, music and a lot more from Motorola to iPhone with one-click of a button. Besides transferring all common file types, MobileTrans comes quite in handy to transfer WhatsApp to a new device.
Whether you need to transfer content from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android, you can rely on this best cross-platform migration tool available out there. Indeed, it can even help you transfer data from Windows phone to Android or iPhone. What’s more? The software has powerful data backup and restore feature. The great thing about MobileTrans is that it has a user-friendly interface, which makes it even easier for beginners to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone.
The key features of the software are:
- • Able to transfer more than 15 types of files such as contacts, photos, notes, messages, videos, and more between two phones.
- • Directly or one-click transfer data between different platforms.
- • Supports for selective data transfer.
- • Supports a broad range of smartphones including Android and iOS devices.
- • Transfer content with 100% security.
Do you want to learn how to transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone using MobileTrans? Download the software from its official website on your computer and then follow the below steps:
- Select Phone Transfer feature
- Select the file types
- Begin the transfer
Launch MobileTrans and from the main interface of the software, choose the “Phone Transfer” feature. Also, connect both of your devices to the computer with the help of a digital cable.
Before you begin with the process, make sure that your Motorola device is selected as a source and your iPhone is selected as a destination phone.
After that, you can select the target file types you would like to transfer and click “Start” button.
Let the MobileTrans complete the transfer process. After its successful transfer, check your target device to see if all the selected files are transferred.
As you now see that MobileTrans indeed offers a one-click solution to transfer content from your old Motorola phone to the new iPhone.
Part 2: Transfer Data from Motorola to iPhone via Move to iOS
Move to iOS has been around for many years and provides a reliable transfer way for the users who want to make the switch from Android to iPhone. With Move to iOS, you can transfer content such as calendars, contacts, messages, and more from your Motorola device to a new iPhone. The great thing is that there is no need for hardware to perform data transfer.
Below is the quick guide to help you perform Motorola to iPhone transfer using Move to iOS:
- Set up your new iPhone as you would always do until you get to the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Now, select the “Move Data from Android” option. On your Motorola device, get the Move to iOS app from the Google Play Store and install the app on your device.
- Tap “Continue” on both phones, agree to all terms and conditions and continue with clicking “Next” on your Motorola phone.
- On your Motorola phone, enter the code that’s displayed on your iPhone to connect your Android phone to your iPhone over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Finally, you can select whatever you would like to transfer from your Motorola phone to your new iPhone.
That’s how Move to iOS helps you to make a switch from Android to iPhone. It’s worth mentioning here that you can only transfer limited types of files using Move to iOS.
Part 3: Compare MobileTrans - Phone Transfer with Move to iOS
Are you confused about whether to choose MobileTrans or Move to iOS to transfer contacts from Motorola to iPhone free? No worries!! Below, we have compared MobileTrans - Phone Transfer with Move to iOS on the basis of several aspects. This will certainly help you make the right choice.
|MobileTrans - Phone Transfer||Move to iOS|
|Supported File Types||15+ common file types and WhatsApp data||Limited file types|
|2-Way Transfer||YES (Between Android and iPhone)||No. only Transfer to iOS|
|Supported Devices||All Android and iOS devices||Not ideal for old Android devices|
|Additional Features||Backup & Restore||No|
In this guide, you have learned two ways to transfer data from Motorola to iPhone. You can now pick the way that meets your transfer requirements. However, we recommend you use MobileTrans - Phone Transfer as it is a better way than Move to iOS for data transfer from Motorola to iPhone. Whether it’s about transferring photos, videos, messages, contacts or music, MobileTrans helps to do a job without any limitation. Indeed, the software is compatible with all Motorola and iPhone models. It’s time to try the software and know yourself how quickly it transfers content from one phone to another.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..