“I'm using both iPhone and Android phone for some time and going to copy data from my Android phone to iPhone. I tried MovetoiOS app, but I failed to transfer my data because it requires my iPhone to be a brand new one without setting up. That means I need to erase all of the data on my iPhone. Is there any way that I can move data from Android to iPhone after setup?”
If you have problems above, please learn from our methods to switch from Android to Apple mobile devices after setup.
Method 1. Move Data from Android to iPhone via MobileTrans
There are several software programs you can find out there that will help you move data from your android device to your iPhone device. But no one is as quick, reliable and efficient as the MobileTrans - Phone Transfer.
Move data from Android to iPhone after Setup!
- • Transfer over 15 kinds of data including calendars, contacts, text messages, photos, notes and videos and more between two mobile devices.
- • Support over 8000+ devices running Android, iOS, or Windows.
- • Transfer without erasing data in the original phone.
- • Totally safe and secure because it transfers without a network.
Learn about how MobileTrans help you move your files from the first device to the new one in a swift process.
Step 1. You need to download the MobileTrans for PC. After the download, install and launch the application. After launching, click on the ‘Phone Transfer’ option.
Step 2. Connect both devices with their respective USB cables and grant them permission to be accessed. After the devices have been detected, you need to check if the ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’ devices are correct. If the position of the devices is wrong, click on ‘Flip’ and it will be adjusted accordingly.
Step 3. On the Window, you will find a “Start” button. Click on it. This option will initiate the process of transferring your data from the source device.
Check our video tutorial below:
Method 2. Move Data from Android to iPhone Using SHAREit
SHAREit is an amazing app that could be of immense help in moving data among different phones wirelessly. It is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices. It speedily transfers files and doesn’t require mobile data. You could make use of it to transfer apps, videos, photos, music and files between phones. Taking “Videos” as an example of data, we will walk you through on how to transfer data from Android to iPhone using SHAREit. Follow the steps below:
- Install and open the app on Android and iPhone. You can download it here.
- On Android phone, your data would be in different folders in file manager. So, tap “Send” and then go to “Videos”.
- Choose the videos and press “Send” again.
- On iPhone, hit “Receive”. And on Android, tap avatar of iPhone to make the connection and activate the transmission.
When the process completes, you can then enjoy your data on iPhone. And you can use the same method to transfer Android files to iPhone.
Method 3. Move Data from Android to iPhone Using Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
There are online services that enables you share contents like photos, music or videos, contacts and other data with other people. But, if you need to share other types of files, SendAnywhere is a very recommendable service for this purpose.
SendAnywhere is a software that is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and as a Chrome extension. It is also available as a web version for platforms like Blackberry. To send and receive data using SendAnywhere, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download and install SendAnywhere app on both devices. You can get it here.
- Copy or move files from the Send menu’s file list to another folder.
- Select the files to copy or move.
- Go to list Edit Menu > Copy in the lower right corner. Select the destination folder which will copy or move your file to that folder.
After buying a new phone, you would certainly need to get some data which might be pictures, contacts or your playlists transferred from the old one to your new phone. Most mobile devices users are not aware of how to move these data especially that of Android to iPhone device because of their different operating systems.
However, we listed several step by step methods to transfer your data successfully. Some methods explained were using 'MobileTrans', 'SendAnywhere’ and ‘SHAREit’ to transfer these data. If you’re looking for a more efficient way to transfer files from Android to iPhone, you should really opt for MobileTrans. Think smart, flawless Android to iPhone transfer, think MobileTrans. We hope you find these methods very helpful in recovering your data in your new iOS device.