Although the types of data on Xiaomi and Oneplus are likely similar since both devices run on the Android OS, it can still be rather challenging to move data between these two devices. With more and more Android devices offering their own official solutions for the transfer of data from another device, the process of switching devices and getting to keep all your data is getting significantly easier.
In this article, we focus on the Xiaomi and Oneplus devices, specifically how to transfer data from the Xiaomi to a Oneplus device. The two solutions we outline below are ideal when you want to move all types of data between these devices. Let’s begin with the most effective solution;
1. Transfer Data from Xiaomi to Oneplus with MobileTrans- Phone Transfer
The best way to transfer data from a Xiaomi device to a Oneplus device is to use Wondershare MobileTrans-Phone Transfer. This is a desktop tool that is designed to make it easier for you to manage the data on your devices, including being able to transfer data between devices. It is easy to use and allows users to transfer numerous types of data, even all your data if you want to.
The following are some of the program’s most notable features;
- • MobileTrans can transfer different types of data including contacts, photos, apps, music, messages, videos and more from one phone to another
- • It can also be used to transfer data from WhatsApp and other social apps very quickly and easily.
- • It is an ideal solution for the transfer of data from your cloud backups to the device without having to restore the backup, which can cause data loss.
- • It supports thousands of different Android devices and all versions of the Android OS
- • The process of transferring data from one device to another using MobileTrans is simple, straightforward and highly effective.
To use MobileTrans-Phone Transfer to transfer data from Xiaomi to Oneplus, follow these simple steps;
Step 1: Begin by downloading and installing MobileTrans to your computer. Launch the program after successful installation and the select the “Phone Transfer” feature on the main window.
Step 2: Now, connect both devices to the computer using USB cables and make sure that MobileTrans is able to recognize both devices (You may have to enable USB debugging for the program to detect the devices).
Here, you may also want to make sure that both devices are in the right order before beginning the data transfer. Make sure that the Xiaomi is the “Source” device and the Oneplus is the “Destination” device. If this is not the correct order, you can change it by clicking “Flip”.
Step 3: Once the devices are both connected and MobileTrans detects both of them, you should see a list of all the data on the Xiaomi device displayed between the two devices. Select the data you would like to transfer and then click “Start” to begin the process of transferring the contacts from the source device to the destination device.
If you would like to replace all the data on the OnePlus device, then click on “Clear data before copy” to begin the transfer process.
Keep the devices connected to the computer until the transfer process is complete. The program will notify you when the process is complete and you can then disconnect the devices.
2. Transfer Data from Xiaomi to Oneplus with OnePlus Switch
OnePlus Switch is another great way to transfer data from another Android device to a OnePlus device. This method can be used to transfer most types of data between devices including messages, contacts and photos. Follow these simple steps to transfer data from Xiaomi to a Oneplus device using OnePlus Switch;
Step 1: Open the OnePlus Switch app and then select “I am a New Phone.” Select the device you are transferring data from.
Step 2: Follow the Prompts on the Oneplus device to begin setting it up and then download and install the OnePlus Switch app to the Xiaomi Device.
Step 3: On the OnePlus device, tap “Continue”
Step 4: Now open the OnePlus Switch app on the Xiaomi device and then select “I am an old phone”. Use the Xiaomi device to scan the QR code on the OnePlus to connect the two devices.
Step 5: Finally, just select the type of data you would like to transfer to the Oneplus device and the tap “Start” to begin the transfer. Wait until the process is complete and then setup the Oneplus device.
With the solutions we’ve outlined above, you should be able to very easily move data from a Xiaomi device to OnePlus. While OnePlus Switch offers a great solution, most people face problems when connecting the devices. If you have any problems with the app, consider using MobileTrans-Phone Transfer since all you have do is connect the devices to the computer, run the program and select the type of data to transfer.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..