4 Ways to Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android Device
Written By Axel Nash | Sep 07,2021
Have you been using your old iPhone and thinking of getting a shiny new Android phone? You are finally ready to switch from an iOS to Android and it will definitely give you a different smartphone experience.
However, you must have recorded everything in your life on notes app of your old iPhone. So, moving notes from old iPhone to new android phone can be a big job! Read on and see how we help you solve this problem.
Part 1: How To Transfer iPhone Notes To Android Via MobileTrans
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer is a wonderful tool for users to transfer data between different smartphone OS. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets. As for detail features of MobileTrans - Phone Transfer, please check the box below:
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android in 1 Click!
- • Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPhone to Android.
- • Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 13/12/11/XS (Max)/XR/X/8/7S/7.
- • Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- • Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- • Fully compatible with iOS 14 and Android 10
- • Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 11.
If you have no computer, you can get the MobileTrans - Copy Data to Android (mobile version) from Google Play. After installing this Android app, you can download iCloud data to your Android directly, or connect iPhone to Android for data transfer using an iPhone-to-Android adapter.
Step 1. Launch MobileTrans and select "Phone Transfer"
Run MobileTrans and connect your Android phone and iPhone to your computer. Select the "Phone Transfer" mode in the below window. You can use the "Flip" button to switch the places of your phones and make sure that the Android phone is the destination one.
Step 2. Select transfer contents
Check the contents box you'd like to transfer, here if you'd like to transfer iPhone note to Android, you can just select "Notes". And then click "Start" to initiate the process of data transfer from iPhone to Android phone.
Step 3. Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android
After then, it will take a few minutes for the program to transfer notes from iPhone to Android.
Part2: How To Transfer iPhone Notes To Android Via Outlook
If you do not have a Gmail account, but do have an Outlook account, you can start emailing your notes. However, if you have plenty of them on your iPhone, this is just impractical.
Other than emailing your iPhone notes manually from your email account, you will be able to use Apple iTunes to sync your iPhone notes with your Outlook account. Here is how you can do so:
- Connect you iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. Launch iTunes on your desktop.
On iTunes, click Info located in the Summary Panel. Check Sync notes with... and choose Outlook from the drop-down menu.
- Click Sync to initiate the syncing process between iPhone notes and Outlook. Depending on the amount of notes available on your iPhone, the syncing time varies.
- On your Android phone, configure your Outlook account. Once the process is completed, you are able to find the notes inside the Reminders folder in your Outlook application.
Note: If you cannot find your notes on your Android phone, you will be able to download the notes onto your computer from your Outlook account. Once the download is complete, you can upload the notes on your Android computer via a USB cable or SD card.
Part 3: How To Transfer iPhone Notes To Android Via iCloud
iCloud is probably the safest method to transfer your notes between devices and different platforms. The beauty of cloud storage is that it is accessible on any device and platform. Its accessibility also means that you can do the transfer anywhere and anytime - if you are not sure about doing it yourself, you can always ask a trusted friend to help you transfer you notes at his/her place.
While iCloud can help transfer your notes, there is no direct way for you to save them straight on your Android device. Here is how you can use iCloud to transfer iPhone Notes to Android:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud and make sure you turn iCloud sync with Notes.
Tap on Storage & Backup > Backup Nowto start backing up Notes from your iPhone or iPhone.
- On your computer, access your iCloud account. You will be able to see the notes that you have sync with your iPhone. To transfer it to your Android phone, email the notes that you want to yourself and download it straight on your android device.
This is a great way to not only transfer notes from iPhone to Android, but also to make sure you back them up so that you will be able to access them in the future in case you need to restore them in any circumstance.
Part 4: How To Transfer iPhone Notes To Android Via Gmail
Many of us are probably Google users so this would probably the easiest way to transfer iPhone Notes between your old and new phones. With the help of Google Sync you can sync your iPhone with Gmail. Once you have established a working connection, you will be able to sync your iPhone notes, calendars and contacts with your Gmail account.
Do note that you can only use this method of your iPhone is running on iOS 4 or higher. If you are not sure if your iOS is capable of this, a good indicator is that you already have Gmail set up on your iPhone.
If you are not sure how you can transfer iPhone notes to Android via Gmail, you can do so by following these steps:
On your iPhone, direct yourself to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account. Tap on Google.
- Enter the necessary information required by the system - name, full email address, password and description. Make sure you enable sync for Notes.
Once you have this configured, your iPhone notes should be transferred automatically to your Gmail account under the label Notes. Set up your Google or Gmail account on your new Android device and you should be able to automatically see them in your Gmail app.
Now that you have seen it, you know that you can definitely transfer notes from iPhone to Android without corrupting the data. While it may be troublesome, moving them between phones safely is possible. Do note that you can also use these strategies with other types of data on your iPhone. If you are still not sure about getting an Android device after years of using iPhones, we hope this article is able to convince you to take the leap to change from your iPhone to a brand new Android.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..