Top 6 Apps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Written By Axel Nash | Oct 19,2020
Welcome to team Apple! Say goodbye to Android software. But the main concern for many individuals is how to obtain their valuable data from an old phone to a recent one. You may identify that there are multiple ways to transmit information from one phone to another but are unable to identify which is the best way to transfer data among two completely distinct software i.e. from Android to iPhone. Hence, we have jotted down the top 6 apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone.
Part 1. MobileTrans - Copy Data to iOS(Recommended)
MobileTrans - Copy Data to iOS, a superlative software launched by wondershare, permitting users to securely copy the content to an iPhone or iPad with just a single click. No computer or window usage is required. Simply connect your Android and iPhone via an OTG cord and start copying data without resetting your recently organized iPhone.
- This software allows users to transfer 11 kinds of files including music, messages, call logs, videos, pictures, calendar, voice memos, and ringtones from Android to iPhone
- Copy contacts with complete details including job titles, email addresses, company names, and much more..
- Enable individuals to export data without connecting to any PC, computer or iTunes.
- Link both devices with OTG cable and safely send data with the 1-click transfer option.
- You must have a storage size of at least 24MB to successfully download this application from play or app store.
- Compatible with IOS 5.0 or above, iCloud 8.0 or above, and Android 6.1 or above.
- It is extremely user-friendly, allowing them to transfer information between devices with just 1-Click.
- The application is very simple to use and easy to understand.
- The transferring speed is super impressive.
- Supports more than 3000 devices.
- It does not deteriorate the quality of the data.
- The trial version is free, but offer users with limited features. To get access to the full version, you need to pay a certain amount per month.
- The software does not have an option to select a specific file. It only allows you to transfer the entire folder.
If you're looking for a desktop version, you can try MobileTrans - Phone Transfer, it will support more data type and more easier to
Transfer data from Android to iPhone in 1 Click
- Support transferring 17 kinds of data between devices, including messages, music, videos, photos, contacts, call logs, etc.
- Easier and faster than any other solutions. No wifi needed.
- Transfer WhatsApp chat history, emojis, photos, attachments and more social apps.
- Work with latest Android 10.0 and iOS 14.
Part 2. Move to iOS App
Without any requirement of exporting data to windows or PC, the Move to IOS app automatically migrates your content directly from Android to IOS in a very safe and secure manner. The protection of data is assured as users are required to transfer content over a private internet connection of their own.
- It efficiently moves folders like contacts, message history, camera roll, videos, web bookmarks, email accounts, calendars, free apps.
- Instantly transfer information from android to iPhone without any interference from a third party like PC or windows.
- Connect phones on the same private wifi connection, personal hotspot is one of the most secure internet connections.
- Can migrate content without asking users to reset the iPhone. But make sure you have sufficient space so the selected files can be imported. However, it is very beneficial to erase content from the IOS device before initiating the transferring process.
- The storage size of the application is 1.7MB. Supported Devices:
- Android 4.0 or above (“Ice Cream Sandwich”), iPhone 5 or later, operating on version iOS 9 or above.
- The utmost benefit of this application is that it is completely free of cost.
- No computer or PC required to complete the transferring process.
- Understanding and incredible customer service
- The company hasn't launched software which can switch back the data to an android device.
- It is only compatible with the device when operating it for the first time.
Part 3. SHAREit
Share your device content to PC, MAC, or other device that operates on completely different software. It comes with a lightning transfer speed and impressive features due to which around 12 million users have installed this application on their devices.
- The transferring speed is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. The fastest speed recorded of this app is 20M/s
- Either supported or unsupported format, it can move all kinds of apps and files from android to iPhone, at a single time, along with maintaining the quality.
- You can share to multiple devices at the same time
- Give access to cross-platform sharing. It can transmit data between phones, computers, iOS, Android, Windows, and many more.
- Uses wifi direct feature in devices to link them together.
- Also consists of location and Bluetooth feature to find nearby devices using the SHAREit app.
- Includes media players to organize and stream music and videos. Supported devices: Android device 2.2 and +, iOS 7.0 and +. It is not compatible with MAC OS.
- Can share any file, regardless of format and size, between any two supported devices.
- Much faster than normal Bluetooth.
- Neither wire cable nor internet connection is required to connect devices. Disadvantages:
- If your device storage is low, it may slow down it.
- As it transmits all types of files and apps, it may transfer content with bugs and viruses.
Part 4. Xender
An application that is completely free of cost, easy to use and understand. Wirelessly share all your content from one device to another in just a few minutes, by having your devices connected to the same direct wifi network.
- With the fastest speed of 40Mb/s, it sends all kinds of data like pictures, videos, music, apps and much more.
- No wires, no internet, no Bluetooth is required.
- Send files, without worrying about the size.
- Can conveniently export data from android and transfer to iPhone. Similarly, can exchange data between devices like tablets, pc, and windows.
- Organize files and folders by making use of already included file manager.
- Compatible with multiple languages. Supported devices: Android 2.3(Gingerbread) and up
- Works without internet or USB cable
- Permits cross-platform sharing
- It can share information with four distinct devices simultaneously.
- 199 times faster than the Bluetooth method.
- Too many adds
- Sometimes, the app restarts during the transferring process.
Part 5. Send Anywhere
The safest way to share file peer to peer, as send anywhere make use of p2p networking to avoid cloud storage, leaving no traces on any web about what content you shared. No login, no registration, just 6 digit code is needed, one time, to link the devices. Share as many files as you wish, without caring about the content size.
- 9 million downloads, accessible by 140+ countries
- Can send any kind of file type like music, pictures, videos, documents, compressed files, and so much more.
- Instantly transfer content between Android and iPhone, PC and MAC and many more devices.
- Compatible with all iOS and Android versions. Works efficiently with all devices.
- Multi-cross platform
- It can transfer large-sized data.
- Supportive customer care
- Share single file to multiple people
- No data or wifi wanted
- Can not transfer multiple files at the same time.
- Contains ads
- The receiver can download the file after 1 minute.
Part 6. Copy My Data
A free and secure software by Media Mushroom. Follow a few steps and get your android files transfer to the iPhone instantly, through a strong wifi connection.
- Easy to use
- No in-app purchase
- Transfer contacts, pictures, calendar entries, and much more from android to iPhone, and vice-versa
- Instant transferring process
- Android 2.3.3 and up. iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- User-friendly guidelines are provided regarding how to use the app
- No computer needed to share information
- Consist of ads
- Particular files can be shared
- It can only transfer the entire folder rather. No option to send specific files
Transferring data from one phone to another is something we do every day. But many individuals find it troublesome to export data from android to iPhone, as both are built on entirely different software. Well, now you can easily share your data from Android to iPhone by using the apps listed above. All the finest quality applications out in the market, are discussed above in great detail. You can now wisely choose the best app to transfer data from Android to the iPhone, according to what seems perfect for you.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..