Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC: All Possible Smart Solutions
Written By Axel Nash |
Due to many reasons, you may want to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, such as image editing, copying data to a hard drive, sending photos to another phone, or offering images to a friend.
However, regardless of the reason, to move photos from iPhone to PC, you may face challenges. For this reason, we have researched and found methods to help you import photos from iPhone.
Part 1: Transfer Photos From iPhone To Windows PC With MobileTrans
MobileTrans is a robust solution for iPhone photos to PC transfer that helps you move your data from one device to another. The solution is easy-to-use and simple to operate, check out the features:
- The tool supports complete phone transfer from one device to another. This can be from phone to PC or phone to phone.
- You can transfer different data types, such as WhatsApp data, images, and other data types.
- It is possible to back up your phone’s data to your PC and then use this backup file to recover data to another device.
- The solution supports different transfers between Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, or other types of phones.
You may be wondering how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC? MobileTrans helps import photos from iPhone to Windows 10 in the following manner.
Method 1: Transfer Photos From iPhone to PC
Step 1: Connect Devices
The first step to download photos from iPhone to PC is to download MobileTrans on your computer. Open the solution and go to File Transfer. After this, visit Export to Computer.
Step 2: Select Data
Now, the MobileTrans tool will show you devices on both sides. In the middle, you will get data that you need to transfer to PC. You can select the data files and click on Start.
Step 3: Export Data
After clicking Start, you may need to wait for a while depending on how much you are importing. However, remember that when importing photos from iPhones to PC, you have to keep the PC and devices connected. If you break the connection, this will impact the transfer and you may need to start again.
Method 2: Backup Photos From iPhone to PC
You can also transfer all photos on your iPhone to your Windows PC or Mac by simply backing up the phone. With the help of MobileTrans, the backup process couldn't be easier.
- Launch MobileTrans and go to Backup&Restore, and then choose Backup phone data
- Connect your iPhone to computer and select the data that you want to backup
- Click on the Start button and wait for the backup to be completed
That's it! All your photos now are backed up on your computer
Part 2: Copy Photos From iPhone To Windows PC Via USB Cable
While MobileTrans is the best way to copy photos from iPhone to PC, here are some other methods that you can use:
Method 1: Sync Photos From iPhone To PC Using iTunes
You can use iTunes to transfer photos from iPhone to the computer. For this, follow the steps:
- Download and open iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC using USB.
- Trust the Computer or Device.
- And move photos from iPhone to PC.
Method 2: Move Photos From iPhone To PC With File Explorer/Windows Explorer
How to move photos from iPhone to PC using Windows Explorer?
For this, connect your computer and iPhone through a USB cable, and then follow the steps:
- When you connect your iPhone to a PC, you need to Trust the Device.
- On the computer, go to This PC under File Explorer.
- Here, open the DCIM folder, and here you will find folders for images on your iPhone.
- You only need to copy the contents of the folder to your computer to transfer data.
Method 3: Import Photos From iPhone To PC With Windows Photos App
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 using Photos App?
The third method on the list is using the Photos app, check the details:
- Connect your computer and iPhone using a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- In this app, you will find the Import Select it.
- Choose Import using a USB device.
- Now, select photos to move from iPhone to PC.
Method 4: Import Photos From iPhone To PC With Windows Autoplay
The last method in this section is using the Windows Autoplay service. How can you copy photos from iPhone to PC using Windows Autoplay? Let’s find out:
In a Windows 7 Computer or some other version, you won’t get an option to use Photos app. For this, follow the below steps:
- Connect your computer to your iPhone and Trust the devices.
- As you connect devices, an Autoplay will automatically open.
- Here, select Import Photos and Videos.
- This will move your pictures to the Picture folder.
Part 3: Transfer Photos From iPhone To Windows PC Wirelessly
How to copy photos from iPhone to PC? Here are some steps to wirelessly transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
Method 1: Download Photos From iPhone To PC With iCloud
iCloud is a cloud service by Apple offered to all its device users. You can easily move your data to iCloud and download it on a computer.
- On your phone, turn on iCloud sync and storage.
- Now, on your computer, download the iCloud app.
- Log in with your Apple ID to this iCloud.
- Go to Options and find iCloud Photos under Photos.
- Then, click Apply.
Method 2: Upload Photos From iPhone To PC Via Bluetooth
How to download photos from iPhone to PC using Bluetooth?
Another possibility is using Bluetooth to wirelessly transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
- On your iPhone, enable Bluetooth.
- Now, enable Bluetooth on your PC as well.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Select pictures on your iPhone and share via Bluetooth.
Method 3: Send Photos From iPhone To PC With E-mail
The last method on the list is using email to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
- Open photos on your iPhone.
- Select pictures to move to PC.
- Share these pictures and send them to your own email ID.
- Now, open the email ID on your computer.
- Download All the images to a computer.
Part 4: FAQs
In the final section, we have discussed all the frequently asked questions about migrating iPhone photos to PC. Check out:
1. What is the easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to computer?
The easiest method is to transfer photos from iPhone to PC is MobileTrans. It is hassle-free and works with every type of OS or device. Check the steps to transfer photos from iPhone to PC using MobileTrans above.
2. Why won't my iPhone photos import to my computer?
If your photos are not imported to your computer, then either you are not using the right method or your pictures are corrupted.
Try using another method from the above list. You can also use antivirus in your iPhone to repair your pictures.
3. How do I transfer photos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
To transfer pictures from iPhone to PC without using iTunes, you can use the MobileTrans tool. Just download it, connect it to your PC, and transfer data.