This is one of the most asked queries on the platforms dealing with tech-related topics.
Switching from Android to iPhone is not as easy as it seems. The reason is that the two completely different operating systems have no compatibility. But getting the new iPhone 14 and being unable to access the old messages, contacts, chats, images, and videos is frustrating.
Worry not! This article lists all the methods on “how to transfer android to iPhone 14.” Let’s get started!
Check our video tutorial below:
Part 1: Transfer Files from Android to iPhone 14 with PC [Stable & Fast]
While transferring the data from Android to iPhone 14, the most frustrating thing will be the glitches and errors, causing the process to restart from the beginning. Therefore, using the PC/computer is ideal to avoid such scenarios.
Method 1: Transfer Android to iPhone 14 after Setup via MobileTrans
Wondershare MobileTrans is an all-one solution for cross-platform data transfer such as Android to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android, and iOS to iOS. The software offers a faster data transfer than sharing or transferring files over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Here’s the best part: there is no need for any internet connection during the data transfer from Android to the new iPhone 14.
Transfer Data from Android to iPhone With 1 Click!
- • Wondershare Mobiletrans can transfer more than 18 different types of data, including messages, images, videos, and contacts, between the phones.
- • A continuous internet connection is not required during the data transfer process.
- • Retain the quality of your data and would keep it private.
- • The data protection feature will protect the existing data and transfer the new data before overwriting the old files.
Supported Data Types
Mobiletrans supports photos, music, calendar, videos, bookmarks, text messages, voice memos, and contacts transfer for Android to iPhone.
Want to know how to transfer Android to iPhone after setup via Wondershare MobileTrans? Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Launch Wondershare MobileTrans on your PC and connect the old Android device and new iPhone 14 to your PC.
- Go to the Phone Transfer tab and click the Phone to Phone
- Select the data type you wish to transfer from the old Android device to the new iPhone 14 and click on the Start button. The process will be completed in a few minutes, depending on the data size.
- Easy to use
- No technical knowledge required
- Fast and stable way
- The trial version can only transfer limited data.
Upgrading a new iPhone 14 from any Android device is no longer a hassle. Transfer all the data in a single click via Wondershare Mobiletrans now!
Method 2: Move from Android to iPhone via iTunes
Transferring via iTunes is another convenient way to move your Android data to the new iPhone 14. However, it is not a direct transfer process; you’ll have to copy the content from Android to PC first and then transfer it to iPhone 14 via the iTunes library. Here’s a step-by-step guide to follow:
Supported data types
Music, Movies, photos
- Connect your Android device to your computer and move music and photos from your phone to your computer.
- Launch the iTunes and connect your new iPhone 14 to your PC via iTunes.
- Now, go to File and click on Add File to Library to add the content (that you’ve copied from Android to PC) to the iTunes library.
- Once the files are added, click on music from the left menu and mark the circle titled “Entire music library, include videos and voice memos.”
- And then choose to sync photos and movies to your iPhone 14 with the same process.
- iTunes is safe and secure
- You can select which data to transfer
- It only supports 3-4 types of data
Part 2: Transfer Data from Android to iOS without PC
What if you don’t have a PC or computer to transfer the data from Android to iPhone? Worry no more! You can also share files between Android or iOS without a PC. Here are some methods
Method 1: Move Data from Android to iPhone 14 with Move to iOS
Moving to the iOS application will allow you to transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 via Wi-Fi. It would help if you kept certain things in mind, such as the Wi-Fi being turned on, the devices being charged. Here’s how to move data from Android to iOS:
Supported data types:
All data types apart from music, books, PDFs
- While activating the new iPhone 14, select the Move Data from Android
- Now, launch the Move to iOS application on your android smartphone. Tap on Continue, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- On your new iPhone 14 screen, you’ll find a code. Note down the code and enter it on the Move to iOS application on Android.
- The new iPhone 14 device will create a temporary Wi-Fi network you’ll need to join on your Android. Once you join the network, a Transfer Data screen will appear on your Android.
- Now, you can choose the content on the Android device you wish to transfer and tap on Continue. Make sure the loading bar finishes on both devices before disconnecting the Wi-Fi.
- Direct transfer method
- Easy to follow
- Need to wipe existing data
- Slow process
Method 2: Move to iOS from Android via Google Drive
Google Drive is similar to Dropbox and is a cloud storage platform that lets you transfer data from Android to iOS. Google Drive offers 15GB of free storage, and you can store images, audio, video, and multiple other forms of data.
Supported data types:
Photos, videos, contacts, calendar, SMS messages, and documents
- Open the Google Drive app on your Android smartphone and sign in with your credentials.
- From the Google Drive application, tap on Menu, select Backups, and Tap Backup now.
- Install Google Drive on your iPhone 14 and sign into the same Google account.
- Download the files to your iPhone 14.
- Selective data backup
- Trustworthy method
- Limited storage
Method 3: File Transfer from Android to iOS without Apps
You can also sync your data such as emails, contacts, calendars, and more to your Google account from your android device. Later, add this account to iPhone 14 to sync all the data. Here’s how to do it:
Supported data types
calendars, mail, notes, contacts
- Go to Settings on your Android smartphone and tap on
- Hit on your Google account to proceed.
- Now, tap on the Account sync click on the More icon in the upper right to choose to Sync now.
- Now your data on Android have synced to your Google account. On your iPhone 14, go to settings > Mail, tap on Add Account and sign into your Google Account.
- Then you can toggle to turn on mail, contacts, calendars, and notes to sync on your iPhone 14.
- Safe and secure method
- Only limited data types
- iPhone and Android data will merge
Part 3: FAQs
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 with cable?
You can transfer data from Android to iOS in two ways, i.e., either via iTunes or Wondershare MobileTrans. However, we recommend using the latter as it supports more data types with fast transfer speed and easy operation.
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 after setup?
You can transfer data from Android to iPhone 14 after setting up in three ways, i.e., using MobileTrans, iTunes, and Google Drive. However, If you have different types of data that need to be transferred to iPhone 14, we recommend using the MobileTrans, as iTunes and Google Drive only support 3-4 types of data at most.
How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone without resetting?
Even though Move to iOS is one of the best apps to Move Android data to iPhone 14, if you have already set up your phone, resetting your phone would lose your existing data, so it is not the one that suits you. Instead, you can switch to MobileTrans, Google Drive or iTunes to transfer data. Among them, we suggest MobileTrans, which supports more data, and you will not encounter mid-transfer glitches.
Upgrading to iOS from Android is a whole new experience, and you’ll love everything about it— apart from the data transfer hassle. Among all the available methods, we recommend using Wonderhsare MobileTrans to transfer files from Android to iPhone 14. It is an easy, secure, and one-click method that supports almost all data types.