It is quite possible with iTunes but the process can also be completed without iTunes. Read on to know different ways of how to listen to books on iphone.
Part1: How to Transfer Audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone with iTunes?
You can control all of your file formats using iTunes for Microsoft. The iTunes Store allows you to buy films and music, transfer system files to your iPhone, and fully back your iPhone to your pc. You may also look for audiobooks to purchase or read to.
To transfer audiobooks from iTunes to your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone to your laptop.
- Step 2: Locate the Audiobooks icon by moving your cursor over the iPhone symbol, clicking it, and selecting Audiobooks.
- Step 3: Go to Sync Audiobooks and select the audiobook you just downloaded.
- Step 4: To begin moving audiobooks, tap the Apply button in the bottom right corner.
As the previous instructions demonstrate, downloading audiobooks to your iPhone appears to be fairly straightforward. However, while synchronizing with iTunes, you may have issues such as audiobooks not appearing on iPhone, audiobooks failing to sync to iPhone, or losing all music and ringtones after syncing. What if you find yourself in one of the scenarios listed above?
Continue reading to learn about another way to sync audiobooks to your iPhone without using iTunes.
Part2: How to Transfer Audiobooks to iPhone without iTunes/syncing?
- Method1: Transfer Audiobooks to iPhone via Overdrive
- Method2: Transfer Audiobooks to iPhone via Finder
- Method3: Transfer Audiobooks to iPhone via Dr.Fone
Since you already have OverDrive for Mac, you may save audiobooks to an iPod by following the steps here.
- Step 1: Using only an Usb connection, attach your iPhone to your pc.
- Step 2: If iTunes does not load automatically, launch it manually.
- Step 3: Switch on Manually manage music (or enable disc usage when you're using an iPhone shuffle) in iTunes. This is a one-time process that must be completed in order to transfer audiobooks from OverDrive for Mac to your iPhone.
- Step 4: OverDrive for Mac should now be open. Then, after selecting an audiobook, click the Transfer option. Click Next when the transfer wizard appears to allow the application to recognise your iPhone.
- Step 5: When your iPhone is discovered, choose it under "Player," then choose the part(s) you wish to send and press Next.
- Step 6: When the transfer is finished, click Finish to exit the wizard.
- Step 7: Transferred audiobooks are listed under "Playlists" or "Music" by default.
Finder can assist you in transferring audiobooks to your iPhone from a Mac running macOS Catalina. As previously stated, iTunes has been deprecated since macOS Catalina. Finder has been doing data synchronization and equipment backups since then.
- Step 1: To sync audiobooks to your iPhone, first connect it to your pc.
- Step 2: Open Finder and go to the sidebar and choose your iPhone.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, choose "Audiobooks."
- Step 4: Go to "Sync audiobooks onto [your iPhone name]" and decide whether you want to combine all audiobooks or just the ones you want.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) bypasses iTunes' limitations and makes transferring audiobooks to your iPhone as simple as never before. You may now freely transfer music, ringtones, playlists, audiobooks, and other files between iOS devices and PCs. It also allows you to maintain and change your collection without using iTunes.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone Touch to your computer in the first step.
Connect the iOS smartphone to the computer using a lightning wire. Tap Trust if your iDevice displays a Trust This Computer notice.
- Step 2: Transfer audiobooks from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
Go to the Music/ Video/ Photos tab at the top of Dr.Fone after your device is linked. Music, audiobooks, videos, and photographs all have comparable management/transfer procedures.
- Step 3: Import audiobook file or folder to your iOS device.
On the upper right, click the Add Music icon. You have the option of adding just one music file or all of the music files in a folder. In this way, you can get multiple copies of audiobooks on your iphone.
Audiobooks are becoming increasingly popular due to their portability and audibility. You could opt to put audiobooks on a mobile device like an iPhone to listen to them more readily. If that's the case, follow this guide to learn how to add audiobooks on iPhone and sync audiobooks in every way conceivable.