2 Easy Ways to Help you Transfer Data from HTC to iPhone
Written By Axel Nash | Oct 19,2020
This is a question posted by a first-time iPhone user on a leading online forum. Well, if you have also got a new iPhone, then you might be facing a similar situation as well. Ideally, there are different ways to transfer HTC to iPhone your entire data. For this, you can use the native Move to iOS application or try any other dedicated data transfer tool. In this guide, I’m going to tell you about two of these solutions to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone (and other data types).
Part 1: Transfer HTC to iPhone Entire Data with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
If you are looking for one of the simplest and fastest ways to transfer data from HTC to iPhone, then take the assistance of MobileTrans – Phone Transfer. It is a user-friendly desktop application that can move all sorts of data from one phone to another. It supports all the leading phone models and every major kind of data. This gives us the freedom to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone or any other content type like photos, videos, messages, call logs, etc.
- • You can perform a direct device to device data transfer in minutes using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer.
- • It supports 8000+ different smartphone models and you can move your data from one platform to another as well (like Android to iOS and vice versa).
- • Using it, you can transfer your contacts, photos, videos, audios, call logs, messages, notes, and so much more.
- • The tool is extremely easy to use and provides tons of other add-on features like WhatsApp transfer, device backup and restore solutions, and so on.
- • You don’t need any technical experience to try this user-friendly application and there is no need to root/jailbreak your phones.
To transfer data from HTC to iPhone, you simply need to download MobileTrans on your system, and follow these steps:
Step 1: Launch the Phone Transfer application
- Firstly, just launch the MobileTrans application on your system and from its home, click on the “Phone Transfer” module.
- After that, use USB and lightning cables to connect both the devices to your system respectively. The application will detect them and would mark them as either source or destination. You can use the flip button to make sure that HTC is the source and iPhone is the destination device.
- You can just select what you wish to transfer from HTC to iPhone. This can be your photos, videos, audios, messages, contacts, and so on. After making the appropriate selections, click on the “Start Transfer” button and wait for a while.
- Please note that both the devices should stay connected to the computer till the data transfer process is completed. When it is done, the application will let you know so that you can safely remove your phones and access the transferred data on your iPhone.
Part 2: Transfer HTC to iPhone Your Data with Move to iOS app
Another solution that you can try to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone is the Move to iOS application. It is the native solution developed by Apple that lets us transfer data from an existing iOS or Android device to a new iPhone. Though, unlike MobileTrans, this will only work when the target device is an iPhone. Also, you will only get the option while setting up a new iPhone. Therefore, if you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it first.
Presently, Move to iOS can transfer your contacts, camera roll data, messages, bookmarks, calendar, and email data. Besides that, it can’t transfer any other data type like notes, call logs, apps, and so on. To learn how to transfer data from HTC to iPhone using Move to iOS, the following steps can be taken.
- At first, you need to install the Move to iOS application on your HTC from the Play Store and turn on your iPhone. While setting up your new iOS device, choose to restore data from an Android.
- Now, just launch the Move to iOS application on your Android and continue to transfer HTC to iPhone your data. Please be sure that both the phones are placed in close vicinity and their WiFi/Bluetooth features are enabled.
- On your iPhone, a one-time generated code will be displayed that you need to enter on your Android. This will establish a secure wireless connection between both the phones.
- There you go! Once both the phones are connected, you will be notified by the application. You can just select what you wish to transfer and wait for a while for the process to be completed. When your data is moved successfully, you can safely terminate the connection.
Part 3: MobileTrans – Phone Transfer or Move to iOS: A Quick Comparison
Now when you know two different ways to transfer data from HTC to iPhone, you can easily pick a preferred method. To make things easier for you, I have quickly compared both these solutions here.
|MobileTrans – Phone Transfer||Move to iOS|
|Mode of transfer||Wired connection||Wireless transfer|
|Runs on||Desktop application||Mobile application|
|Ease of use||Extremely easy||Moderate|
|Data types supported||Almost every major data type||Limited type of content is supported|
|Devices supported||8000+ devices (the target phone can be Android/iPhone)||Supports limited devices (the target phone has to be iPhone)|
|Restrictions||No restrictions – users can transfer data whenever they want||A bit restricted – you can only transfer data while setting up a new iPhone|
|Additional features||Yes (phone backup and restore, WhatsApp data transfer, and more)||No|
That’s a wrap, folks! I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone. Besides contacts, we have provided solutions to move every other kind of data from HTC to iPhone as well. You can try either of these solutions to transfer HTC to iPhone your data and can pick a preferred method. Ideally, MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is a recommended tool to transfer data from HTC to iPhone with just a single click. It is a user-friendly application that can help you move data between different devices in minutes!
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..