When you have to transfer files from Android to PC, you need to connect your phone to your computer and struggle with the connection. With the following methods, you can easily transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi. These methods help you send one or multiple files over the internet to your computer. Now, following this, it is your choice, whether you want to keep the data on your Windows PC or import it to another phone.
Without further ado, let’s start exploring what you need to know about Android transfer files over WiFi.
Part 1: Transfer Files with Wi-Fi File Transfer Apps
The best method for WiFi file transfer Android is through WiFi apps. This section discusses three amazing apps that can be used for Android transfer files WiFi.
App 1: AirDroid
AirDroid, as the name suggests, is an app to transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi. You only need to download the app to start using it.
Let’s see how you can do that:
- From the website, download AirDroid on your phone and PC. You need to install the app to start using it.
- Now, open AirDroid and go-to devices. You will find the name of your PC, tap it and connect it.
- Go to File Transfer and start selecting files in the chatbox.
App 2: Xender
Similar to AirDroid, you can also transfer files from Android to PC WiFi using Xender. For this, follow the below steps:
- Visit the website and download Xender on your Android device and PC.
- Go to + sign and connect your computer to the Xender app. You can also visit web.xender.com to scan QR codes and connect your phone and PC over WiFi.
- Now, select files to transfer to your PC and click start.
App 3: Feem
Feem is the last app on our list for Android transfer files over WiFi. Here’s how it works.
- Similar to other apps, you need to download Feem on your phone first.
- Enable hotspot tethering on your phone.
- Download Feem on your Windows PC too, and remember both the passwords for phone and PC.
- Select files and transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi direct. You need to use your PC as the destination device.
Part 2: Transfer Files with Wi-Fi FTP Server
Other than the above three apps, there’s another app WiFi FTP Server that helps you transfer data over the internet without any hassle.
How does this Wifi FTP Service app work?
Ideally, using this app means, you are converting your Android phone to an FTP WiFi server. This means your PC can easily connect to your phone and you can transfer files from Android to PC via WiFi easily.
Steps to use WiFi FTP Server app:
- Firstly download the app on your phone.
- Open it and offer permissions to access things on your phone.
- Now, you will see details of the WiFi connection. Click on Start to make a connection.
- You will see the service details on the screen now.
- Go to your PC, open File Explorer, and use this IP to make a connection.
- After this, you can transfer files from Android to PC WiFi.
Part 3: Transfer Files with MobileTrans
MobileTrans software is another amazing way to transfer files from Android to PC. It doesn’t use a WiFi file transfer Android method, but you can transfer your files in a blink.
Check the features of MobileTrans software:
- You can check the files and evaluate the ones you need to transfer to your PC. This feature is offered once you have connected your PC to your phone.
- The process of transferring files from Android to PC using MobileTrans is a one-click process. There’s no hassle, and even an amateur in using technology can achieve it.
- You can transfer multiple types of files to your computer, such as photos, chats, WhatsApp data, etc.
- When you are trying to move to a new phone, MobileTrans software is the best medium for Android/iPhone to Android/iPhone transfers.
Explore how you can use MobileTrans. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Download MobileTrans
Visit our website and download MobileTrans on your computer.
Once you launch it, you will see the home page. From here, go to File Transfer then select Export to Computer.
Step 2: Connect Your Phone to PC
Now, you need to use a USB cable and connect your phone to your PC.
Once this connection is achieved, you will be able to see the files that you can transfer to your PC from your Phone.
Select the files that seem important for the transfer and your purpose. For example, contacts, calendar, etc.
Step 3: Transfer Files from Android to PC
Click on Export and start exporting your data to your PC in a click. Amazing, right?
If in case, you need to take this data back on your phone once you reset your phone or purchase a new one, you can use Import to Phone in the first step. Following this, use the same steps and transfer your data back.
When you need to transfer files from Android to PC via WiFI, you can use one of the many options given above. Just explore different methods and see which one suits your purpose. Don’t forget to compare the feasibility of every method.
For example, for us, MobileTrans is the best, most feasible, and easy method for Android transfer files WiFi. It offers a user-friendly and easy method to transfer data. On this tool, you additionally have an option to transfer data between multiple devices, such as Android to iPhone. This makes MobileTrans our favorite option on the list.
If you wish to know more about the MobileTrans tool and its features, you can visit our website and download the free trial right now!