Instagram is an application available on iOS and Android devices. It gives you the comfort of adding stories relating to your life. To add charm to it, adding music is also an option.
Part 1: Ways To Fix Instagram Music Not Working Issue
To solve the issue of adding music to your Instagram stories, below are given eight ways that fix the issue in a few minutes.
#1. Adding Music To Instagram Story On Android Phone
- Step 1: The first and foremost step is to open the Instagram application on your Android phone.
- Step 2: The application will take you to your newsfeed. It is where you can add stories of your own. All you have to do is swipe left from your newsfeed and click the “your story” feature. Then, tap on the “+” to add a new story.
- Step 3: After pressing the new story feature, you have to select or take a photo or video that you want to share with your friends or add to your Instagram story.
- Step 4: Now take a look at the menu bar. You will find a smiley face that looks like a sticker being peeled off of something. You have to tap that smiley face.
- Step 5: A new pop-up window will appear showing many options to choose from. One of the options is “music” which helps to guide you to add any song of your choice. The search bar on the top helps to find any song of your choice.
- Step 6: Now that you have found the song you were looking for. You can add it to your story by tapping on it.
- Step 7: All you have to do now is to drag the small bar at the bottom to the part of the song you want on your story. It is very easy to choose the part and can be done in a few minutes.
- Step 8: After all the above steps have been followed carefully, it is time to hit the “done” option. You can drag the song option to anywhere you want on your story. Now it is time to post the story like it is always done.
#2. Adding Music To Instagram Stories Using a Computer
- Step 1: The first step is to open Instagram on your computer or laptop.
- Step 2: Once the app is logged in, you must press the +button to add to your story.
- Step 3: Once the story has been added by pressing the + button, you can see the option of adding a music note at the top of the screen. All you have to do now is to tap on it and select the music from the playlist.
- Step 4: Open the music search bar and select the song you want to be added to your story. There are several songs to choose from.
- Step 5: After you have selected the song, you can hear it playing in the background. All you have to do now is press done at the top right of the screen.
- Step 6: After clicking done, you can choose to send the Instagram story to your friends or some other group or person. Again, it is your choice and the song will Step 7: be played when your friends see the story.
#3. Adding Music To Instagram Stories Using ios
- Step 1: It is very easy o add music to your Instagram stories on your ios. Open the app on your ios and make a story that you want to post on Instagram.
- Step 2: All you have to do now is to add to your story. You can open your stories section and select any story to add.
- Step 3: Select from the series of stories you want to post to your friends or some other group. Swipe up to select.
- Step 4: Once the photo has been selected, you have to swipe up and several options will appear on your screen.
- Step 5: All you have to do now is to press the music option.
- Step 6: By pressing the music option you will be given a list of songs to choose from or select the one that suits your story.
- Step 7: After selecting the song you can listen to it on the slider and if you do not like it, you can change it.
- Step 8: Once the song seems nice to be added to your story, you can press Done to and simply post the story to your friends or any other person.
The steps mentioned above are a complete guideline to the query, “why can’t I put music to my Instagram story?”
Part 2: Frequently Asked Questions
There are a few frequently asked questions about the process to follow to add music to your Instagram story.
1. How Do You Get Music On Instagram?
The most common question with a simple answer, you need to make use of the music sticker to get music on Instagram. It is easier and available on iOS and Android devices. Only in some countries where this option is not available can they not add music through it. All the other countries where this feature is applicable can add music by using this feature. You can also add music by following the steps mentioned earlier to enjoy sharing music videos with your friends. There are also royalty-free sites that offer free music, which can be added to your Instagram story at any time or place.
2. How To Add Music On Instagram Stories Without Sticker?
Some countries do not allow the music sticker to be used on Instagram stories or the option is unavailable. However, most people can use the music sticker option comfortably. In countries where the music sticker option does not work, you can follow the steps mentioned above to add music to your Instagram story. The steps are easy to follow and recommended for all. For more details, you can move to How to Add Music to an Instagram Story With or Without Stickers?
3. Why Can't I Add Music To My Business Instagram Story?
Music can not be added to your business Instagram story because of a copyright issue. The business Instagram stories are not provided with the option of music due to the infringement of copyright laws. However, the regular Instagram stories are provided with the option of adding music comfortably.
It can be said that Instagram Stories are a fun way to share details of your daily life with friends. And to add music makes it more and more interesting. You can easily follow simple steps to add music to your stories or pick the music sticker feature to add music, whichever is easily available. The steps mentioned above are a clear guide to explaining "How to put music to your Instagram story?".