How to Fix the Photos and Videos Not Loading on Kik of Your iOS or Android Device
Written By Axel Nash |
Kik is a messaging app where you can sit for a long time and partake in the exciting elements of visiting with your companions. Likewise, you can utilize the "Group" feature to talk with your companions. Plus, you can likewise send photographs and video messages to each other.
Yet, have you seen that occasionally when you get pictures and recordings from someone, you can't open them and may see the Kik not downloading issue? Do you have any idea why Kik failed to load the full image?
There may be a few reasons your Kik image failed to load, or Kik can't open photographs and recordings from senders. Thus, today in this article, we will direct you to specific answers for this issue, which you can follow to fix the issue.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 13
If you wonder where Kik videos save, you have come to the right spot. All images and videos you take inside the application are placed in a folder in the phone's gallery. You can access them at whatever point you want them. However, the photos and videos you get in the chat will stay there, and you can't get open outside the application.
The application offers multiple ways of downloading the photos from a specific chat to your phone gallery. Therefore, the answer to the question "Where do my Kik videos stored?" relies on your utilized download strategy. Assuming that you select to take a screen capture of the photograph in a Kik chat, you will find the new picture in the screenshot folder of your gallery.
Part 2: Why "Kik image/video failed to load"?
Here are the most well-known reasons why the Kik picture failed to load , and you can't see the video and image. Some of them can vary from one phone to another, yet the answer will be somewhat similar.
- The sender has sent you a video or picture in a crashed format.
- You are experiencing difficulty with your device's web connection to appropriately get to the pictures and videos on the Kik application.
- There was a server issue or breakdown while sending a video or picture.
- The sender has sent you a picture or video in a file format that your device does not support.
- The video or picture requires a hefty storage space making it a challenging task for your device.
- You have an outdated software version or have smaller RAM storage, making your phone slower.
Part 3: How to Fix Photos and Videos Are Not Loading on Kik?
Fix 1. Clear Kik Cache
The cache is the part that stores the duplicate of all your figures, including login details, to load it quicker. However, if it stores such a large amount of data, it will slow down the application. Clearing Kik cache can help you download the picture or video.
Clear Kik Cache in Android Device
- Step 1: Open your gadget settings and tap on Application Manager or Apps.
- Step 2: Search the Kik app and then click the Kik application.
- Step 3: Presently, tap on the "Clear Cache or Data" button.
- Step 4: After you clear out the application's cache, restart the Kik and see if the "Kik photos not downloading" issue is resolved.
Clear Kik Cache in iPhone Device
iPhones do not have the Clear Cache button, so they must erase their Kik application and download it again. Here's how:
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and open the "General" tab.
- Step 2: Go to iPhone Storage.
- Step 3: Presently find and open the Kik app.
- Step 4: Tap the Delete button to remove it from your device.
- Step 5: Then, download the Kik app again from the Apps store.
Fix 2. Open Mobile Data
If you are not in your home but rather more than in a public spot or cafe with a slow WiFi connection, you can change to mobile data.
When you are using the data, limit other apps from using it. That is because it will deplete your data quicker than ordinary. Therefore, only permit the Kik application to use your mobile data.
Fix 3. Restart the App
The Kik app might neglect to load videos in light of a small error in the application. When you run the application on your phone, and if it neglects to reach the Kik server appropriately, you will deal with problems with some of its features.
Likewise, you can receive your messages late than predicted, including your media content. Along these lines, restart the application. Then, close the Kik app on your phone and open it once more.
Fix 4. Restart Your Device
If the above techniques couldn't solve the issue and can't figure out where Kik videos are saved, it may be an issue with your device. Perhaps some interior issue or bug in your gadget keeps the Kik from loading videos, images, or messages.
If that is the case, you can essentially restart your gadget and attempt it once more to view or save pictures and recordings.
To restart your phone, follow these means.
Restart Your Android Phone
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button on the side of your phone until you see the option for restarting your device.
- Step 2: Then, tap the "Restart" option.
- Step 3: Wait until your Android phone restarts.
- Step 4: Then, go to the Kik application and view your image.
Restart Your iPhone
- Step 1: Press and keep the power button still until you see the Apple logo.
- Step 2: Wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step 3: Then, press the power button again to restart your iDevice.
Media content is the best thing that connects with us in any virtual media, including Kik. You can share your pictures and video with your loved ones and view theirs on Kik. Anyway, if images and videos are not loading on your Kik application, you are now in a position to fix it. Furthermore, you can access our guide for more about Kik's common problems and solutions here.