Unfortunately, you cannot even connect to your loved ones because you no longer have access to the contacts. You can restore the data from iCloud backup, but that'll wipe all the existing data from your iPhone. Wondering how to get all contacts on iCloud? Keep in reading!
There are many ways by which you can access and get your contacts on iCloud. You can either directly view the contacts on iCloud via Computer or transfer them to your iPhone from iCloud via MobileTrans. Want to know how to get your contacts from iCloud? Which method works best? Let's get started without further ado!
Part 1: Sync Contacts to iCloud First
Apple offers multiple accessibility features to iOS users. Being able to sync all your data on iCloud is one of them— as you can access the data from anywhere you want! You can also sync all your contacts on iCloud from iPhone and Mac, so you never lose them in the future. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to sync contacts to iCloud:
Method #1: From iPhone
- Step 1: Go to Settings and tap on the Apple ID's
- Step 2: Open iCloud and toggle to turn ON the Contacts.
- Step 3: You'll be asked to Merge or Cancel; tap on Merge, and all the contact information will be synced to iCloud.
Method #2: From Mac
- Step 1: Click on Apple Menu and then System Preferences.
- Step 2: Click on Apple ID>iCloud.
- Step 3: From iCloud settings, select the Contacts, and the information will be synced to the iCloud account automatically.
Part 2: View Contacts in iCloud from the Computer
You don't even need your iPhone device in hand if you want to access the contacts from iCloud, as you can easily view them via PC or Computer. You've synced all the contacts on iCloud, and the next question you might is how to view contacts on iCloud? If so, here's an easy way to do it via Computer:
- Step 1: Go to com and Sign-in with your credentials.
- Step 2: Click on Contacts from the menu.
- Step 3: You can view all the contacts that are synced to your iCloud account. You can view and edit the contact by clicking on the Edit button, and the information will be synced on all the devices (running the same iCloud).
- Step 4: You can also export the contact to your PC by clicking on Export vCard from the Settings button in the bottom left corner.
Part 3: View & Transfer All Contacts on iCloud via MobileTrans
Want to view iCloud contacts and transfer them at the same time? Worry not! You have MobileTrans to help!
MobileTrans serves as an all-in-one data transfer solution. You can even transfer all the synced iCloud data to any phone you need without even wiping existing data.
Transfer iCloud Contacts to iPhone/Android
- Restore photos, videos, contacts, notes, calendar events and reminders that sync to iCloud before.
- Support restore iCloud contacts to your Android and the iOS device that is using another Apple ID.
- Even supports restore iCloud data to over 6000 Android devices.
- Boast best data privacy protection and it doesn't compromise user data.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to get all contacts from iCloud via MobileTrans:
- Step 1:Launch Wondershare MobileTrans and connect your iPhone/Android device to which you want to export your contacts.
- Step 2:On the Phone Transfer tab, click on iCloud to Phone.
- Step 3:Sign-in to your iCloud account to access the contacts that are synced.
- Step 4:Here, you can see all the synced contacts on your iCloud account. Click on Contacts and then Restore to Device.
- Step 5:Finally, click on Start, and all your contacts (and associated information) will be synced to your connected device.
Part 4: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why can't I see contacts in iCloud?
It might be possible that there's an issue in the syncing service. Go to Settings>Apple ID>iCloud and toggle to turn OFF the Contacts and Turn it ON again to sync the contacts.
2. How to transfer iCloud contacts to Android?
You can easily transfer the iCloud contact to your Android device via two methods:
Via Wondershare MobileTrans
- Launch the MobileTrans and connect the Android device.
- Click on iCloud to Phone from the Phone Transfer tab>Sign-In to your iCloud>Select your contacts and click on Restore to Device.
- Go to Settings>Apple ID>iCloud and tap on Contacts to sync them to iCloud.
- Go to iCloud's website, click on Contacts, and select Export vCard from the Settings button.
3. Can I view my contacts on iCloud from Android devices?
You can go to iCloud.com on your Android browser and access all the contacts synced to your iCloud account.
Losing your important contacts is a nightmare— as you'll no longer be able to contact anyone! However, you can easily access all the contacts synced to your iCloud account in various ways: either via iCloud's website or utilizing the Wondershare MobileTrans. MobileTrans will also help you transfer all the contacts from iCloud to your iPhone/Android devices in a few clicks.