Mobile phones have taken over when it comes to quick access and mobility. You can not only use it to capture quality images and videos but also to save documents and other files. You can opt to transfer your files from PC to iPhone for easy management. However, iOS is a closed platform and only allows easy sending of files between iOS devices. But you are prone to face challenges when you want to transfer files from PC to iPhone wirelessly. We offer valuable options in this article to effectively transfer your files.
Part 1: Transfer Files from PC to iPhone with iTunes
The first option is to transfer files from PC via iTunes. With iTunes, you can transfer various files like videos, photos, music files, among others. Follow these steps for PC to iPhone wireless file transfer.
- First, download and install iTunes on your computer.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Once your computer recognizes the phone, click on the “Device” option.
- Then head to the “Summary” section and click on the file type you wish to transfer. This could be movies, photos, music, etc.
- Click on the “Sync” tab and select which file to transfer.
- Lastly, hit the “Done” tab. The files will immediately be saved on your iPhone.
Part 2: Transfer Files from PC to iPhone with iCloud Drive
The other option to transfer files to iPhone wirelessly is through iCloud Drive. With this, your files are safely in the cloud and easily accessible. You just need to turn on iCloud Drive to transfer your files from PC to iOS device.
- Visit “iCloud.com” on your PC then sign in with your Apple ID details.
- Then choose the “iCloud Drive” option.
- Click on the “Upload” button and choose the file you wish to transfer from your computer to the iOS device.
- Then open the “Settings” tab on your iPhone and then click on your name > “iCloud” > “iCloud Drive”.
- Next, head to the “Files” app and hit on the “Browse” > “iCloud Drive”. Your files will then be transferred from your PC to your iPhone.
Part 3: Transfer Files from PC to iPhone with E-mail
This option is for PC to iPhone wireless file transfer with E-mail.
- Log in to your email account on your computer. You also need to sign up for a new email address to use on your phone.
- Then choose the files you wish to transfer to your iPhone and send them as email attachments to the new email account on your iPhone.
- Next, check the inbox section of the email on your iPhone and download the attachments to your iPhone. You can now easily access the transferred files from your iPhone.
Part 4: Transfer Files from PC to iPhone with Nearby Sharing
You can also use Nearby Sharing for those devices within a nearby range.
- Go to the “Settings” option on your PC and click on the “Systems” tab then choose the “Shared Experiences” option. Ensure you have enabled the “Nearby Sharing” feature. Your iPhone should also have its Bluetooth turned on.
- Then locate the files that you wish to transfer from PC to iPhone. Just right-click on the file and hit the “Share” > “Nearby Sharing”.
- A list of devices for sharing will be availed. Select your iPhone among the list and let the sharing process begin.
Part 5: Transfer Files from PC to iPhone with MobileTrans
You can employ the best tool to transfer files to iPhone wirelessly. MobileTrans can transfer up to 17 types of data such as photos, apps, music, messages, etc. This app also supports over 6,000 mobile devices that run on various operating system platforms like Windows, iOS, and Android OS. To transfer files from computer to iPhone, use the “Import to phone” feature.
Step 1. Connect your phone
Use a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer and wait for the computer to recognize the device.
Step 2. Select the file types
Choose the file type that you wish to transfer and hit on the “Import” button to add file or folder to your phone.
Step 3. Access your transferred files
You will find the transferred files on your phone for easy access and management.
In the quest to transfer files to iPhone wirelessly, MobileTrans gives you an instant way to obtain various file types from your computer to your phone. Nonetheless, you can use other available modes for transfer as explained in this article.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..