You may convert any music or sound file to a ringtone length and store it on your phone or computer as long as the original file is intact or free music download ringtones. Also, can you download the Ringtone for your new Samsung?
Part 1: Do you have a new Samsung Phone?
I've been using an iPhone X for a while, but I just upgraded to a Samsung phone. Now I have to move all of my info to a new Samsung ringtone. I used Wondershare MobileTrans - Phone Transfer to get the job done. Wondershare MobileTrans can transfer contacts, call logs, media files, and more across mobile operating systems and backup and restore your smartphone data to your computer. It supports 6000+ mobile devices running Android, iOS & HarmonyOS systems, such as the new iPhone SE, Galaxy S22 Ultra, OnePlus 10 Pro and Pixel 6 Pro.
Part 2: How to Configure a Ringtone on a Samsung Galaxy
2.1. Set a Custom Ringtone on Your Samsung Phone
Every Samsung phone or tablet comes with a collection of basic ringtones pre-installed, albeit the exact ones available depending on your service provider. You can select a ringtone or a song file from your smartphone's music library. Make use of a ringtone if you've already downloaded free ringtones for my phone.
- Select Sounds and vibration first from the drop-down box after opening Settings.
- You'll be offered a list of tones to pick from if you select Ringtone from either the drop-down option.
- To hear a sample of a ringtone, choose it. Use the Back key to make a ringtone your default ringtone once you've found the one you like.
2.2 Set a Personalized Ringtone on Your Samsung Phone
How to make a song a ringtone on Android? Please keep in mind that you must first have the original song files downloaded into your device before you can set a ringtone.
- Select Add by clicking the addition symbol (+ sign) on the Ringtone settings page.
- You may need to press Allow if you haven't changed your Ringtone in a long time or if this is your first time.
- Select a song from the music files saved on your phone.
- Toggle the switch next to "Play selected highlights only" to activate it if desired.
- If this option is disabled, the music will start from the beginning. Only certain song bits will be played when it is turned on.
- When you're finished, click the Done button. There is a list of ringtones and a plus symbol in the upper right corner of a Samsung Galaxy phone. You can select the desired Ringtone from there.
2.3 Set a Custom Ringtone for Specific Callers on Your Samsung
How to set specific ringtones for contacts on Samsung? Even if you don't like some connections to others, the fact is that some are more significant than others. For example, in the selection process, family members will be prioritized above acquaintances. To make it simpler to tell who is calling, you may modify the ringtones for Samsung for specific contacts.
- Open the Contact app icon and navigate to it.
- Select Edit after selecting the desired contact from the list.
- Then, from the View more drop-down box, choose Ringtone. If necessary, grant the various permissions.
- Select your preferred Ringtone and then hit the Back button. Select Save to apply the Ringtone to a particular contact.
Part 3: How to Download Ringtones on a Samsung Galaxy
3.1 Save mp3 files to your device
If you've discovered free ringtones for Android Samsung on your phone, the next step is to figure out how to save them on your phone.
- Go to the MP3 you wish to download's a Web page.
- Select "Save Target As" from the context menu when you right-click the file's link and then save it to your Samsung. To get free ringtones you can read article 1.
3.2 Download a third-party app
InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker are among the most popular MP3 cutters for mobile devices. Trim music, mix it, and make your ringtones, notification tones, and alarm tones, among other things. To make your presentation seem smoother, employ fade-in and fade-out effects. Other capabilities include variable bitrate support, compatibility with most major audio formats (including WAV, FLAC, OGG, and others), and volume control. It hits most of the proper notes and is an excellent option for making your ringtones.
This is how you may get Samsung Galaxy ringtones for your device. Everyone strives to be distinctive in this day and age, and a beautiful ringtone may help you stand out from the crowd. You should have been able to set both personalized and custom ringtones using the methods outlined above if you want to give your favorite individuals a customized tone. Overall, Wondershare MobileTrans is the ideal choice for everyone when it comes to customizing your Galaxy ringtone.
Best alternatives to Samsung Smart Switch
Although Smart Switch is developed by Samsung, it is not an ideal method to transfer your data. To overcome its limitations, you can simply use MobileTrans by Wondershare. It can directly transfer all kinds of data including whatsapp data from one phone to another instantly.