Quick Solutions to Transfer Music from Android to Android
Written By Axel Nash | Dec 10,2019
The biggest issue with Android phones these days is related to storage and power. Cunningly, companies are producing new and improved versions of Android phones every other month, which prompts the user to get the latest device with more features. The primary issue that arises during the switch is when you desire to move your data, especially music files from one Android device to another. Luckily, we have the most convenient and fast methods for you to transfer music between the two phones. Stay and read our thorough editorial to learn each way.
Part 1. Transfer Music from Android to Android with the MobileTrans Software
If you wish to transfer or share your music files to your new phone or another person’s Android device, then there is nothing better than utilizing the services of MobileTrans software. It not only performs the file-sharing action safely but does it quickly. Before learning the method to use MobileTrans, it is vital to understand the unique characteristics of the application and why it is your best option to transfer music from one Android device to another. Here are some of the features of the software:
- MobileTrans offers coverage in over 3500 smartphones across multiple platforms, including Android, Windows Phone, iOS, Windows, and macOS X.
- You can share and move files in more than 15 file formats consisting of audio(music), video, text messages, contacts, calendars, and notes.
- It not only permits you to transfer files from Android to Android but across multiple platforms as well, such as Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, and Windows to iPhone/Android.
- With the assistance of MobileTrans’ desktop app, you can create a backup of your digital content on your PC and restore it anytime you like.
- You can transfer content from iTunes/iCloud to a phone of any operating system you like.
- More than that, MobileTrans can backup and restore data from your Whatsapp, Viber, Kik, Line, and WeChat.
Download the program for your Windows PC or Mac computer from the link below and follow our three-step guide to perform Android-Android music transfer:
Step 1. Open MobileTrans:
After downloading MobileTrans on your PC, please install the application by clicking on its icon from the Start menu. Once you launch MobileTrans, you will see the interface of the whole software.
Step 2. Connect both Android Phone to the Computer:
Connect both your Android phones on to the system’s USB port via a USB cable. Unless your smartphones are not in developer mode, the program will automatically detect the devices and notify you that the phones are connected. Click on the “Transfer” button from the “Phone Transfer” section. MobileTrans will start to scan the devices.
From the available list, select “Music” or some other files you wish to move and hit the “Start” button.
Step 3. Start Transferring Files:
The transfer procedure will start instantly, and depending on the storage size of the music files, MobileTrans will take a few minutes to finish the job. Do not remove your phones in between the file transfer or else you would have to start all over again. The app will notify you after completing the data relocation. Remove the smartphones from the computer, and you will be free to access those files.
Part 2. How to Move Music Files from Android to Android using Bluetooth?
One of the most convenient methods to move music files in between Android phones is taking advantage of the smartphones’ built-in “Bluetooth” feature. Bluetooth is a secure way to transfer data from one place to another, but it is considerably slower than using MobileTrans and not recommended if you are in a hurry. In this section, you learn the swiftest way to transfer music from android to android using Bluetooth.
- Go to settings on both of your Android phones. Tap on the “Bluetooth” option from the list and switch it on.
- Go to your “File Manager” application or open the music app of your phone.
- Select the music files you intend to move and tap on “Share.”
- Pick “Bluetooth” from the sharing option and choose your Bluetooth device.
- Tap on “Accept” from the other Android phone and let the file sharing begin.
- You will get a notification on both the Android devices that Bluetooth share was successful.
Here are some of the preemptive measures you should abide by during the file transfer process.
- Keep your smartphones in close range, or else the sharing action will be disturbed.
- It would be best if you did not use the devices for any other purpose while the Bluetooth is working on moving your data.
- If you have a considerable amount of music files, then you should transfer a few at a time to ease the load and time efficiency.
Part 3. How to Transfer Music Files from Android to Android without a Computer?
Thanks to the everlasting competition between developing companies and advancements of modern tech since the introduction of 4G, there is more than one method to move and share data. In this section, we will discuss the way to transfer music files without a computer and through the convenience of third-party apps available on the Google Play Store: Liwi - Connect & Transfer and Scanopy.
Liwi - Connect & Transfer:
- Install Liwi - Connect & Transfer on both Android devices from the Google Play Store and open it.
- Once you open the app, it will ask for your permission to access the media files on both devices. Click on “Allow” and proceed.
- It will also ask for you to switch on “Allow modify system settings” on your Android phones.
- Locate the Android on which you want to transfer your data.
- Tap on the share button. From the list press on “Music” and hit “Share” again.
- Tap on “Accept & Download,” and you will start to receive your music files from the other phone.
- Once the app finishes the transfer procedure, it will allow you to open the file.
Scanopy – Share & Transfer Files:
Essentially one of the fastest file transfer tools, the Scanopy app, enables you to share files on any Android device. It detects all the available devices automatically and offers to transfer data through both the LAN(Local Area Network) and other servers. Here is the step by step course of action to successfully move your music from one Android smartphone to another.
- Install “Scanopy” and launch it on both Android phones.
- Read its “Terms and Conditions” and tap on “I Agree” to proceed further.
- Hit the “Allow” button to permit Scanopy from accessing your media files(Audio, Video, Pictures).
- Hit on “Send” from the phone with your music files and tap on “Receive” from the device you want to move your data.
- Scan the Q/R code, and the interface will lead you to the gallery of the “Sender Phone.”
- Locate your audio file and tap on it to initiate the sharing process.
- The app will notify you once it completes the sharing process. You can cherry-pick more than one music file at a time, as well.
Part 4. Transfer Music from One Android Phone to Another using Cloud Apps
It does not matter whether you are at your home/office or traveling in a remote location, the Cloud storage apps(Google Drive & Dropbox) allow you to view, edit, and share data wirelessly(online/offline). In this section, we will share the method to transfer music from your Android phone to another using Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Run the Google Drive app on your Android Phone or Tablet.
- Hit the “More” button.
- Tap on “New,” which will look like the plus(+) symbol.
- Hit the Upload button after locating and selecting the music files you want to share.
- If you want to share your music files with other individuals, then open “Google Drive” on your Android smartphone and access the music folder through the “Files” section.
- Tap on the “Menu” button located at the top right corner and hit the “Share” option.
- Please enter the email address of the person with whom you wish to share your data along with a message.
- Launch the Dropbox application on your Android device and enter your login credentials.
- Tap on the “Create/+” button.
- Hit the “Upload Files” option and load your music files on Dropbox.
- If you want to share the music files on a different phone or person, tap on the file and hit the share button and enter the email address, name, or group of the individual you would like to share your music.
- That’s it! You can now listen to your music across multiple devices through the convenience of cloud technology.
With the help of our complete guide, now you understand every possible and secure way to transfer music files from one Android phone to another. However, there is none better than opting for the services of Wondershare’s MobileTrans desktop app, which ensures safe and secure music file transfer at a fast rate. Feel free to share this article among your family and friends who wish to transfer any data from one phone to another.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS and Windows phone.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, canlenda, voice mail and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones including iPhone, Smasung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi and more.
- Work with Android 9.0 and iOS 13.