In this guide, you will find out possible ways to achieve this task and explore its benefits precisely.
Part 1: Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC with One Click
The easiest way to backup WhatsApp messages from Android to PC is using MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer. It is a one-stop application to help you back up your WhatsApp data and transfer your WhatsApp to a new phone.
Back up WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC without data loss.
- • Backup the chat messages, images, and videos from WhatsApp to the computer.
- • Restore your WhatsApp chats backup from computer to your phone.
- • Transfer WhatsApp chats from one device to another quickly, including android to iPhone or iPhone to Android.
- • Safe and easy, do not require a network connection.
- • Support 5 Social Apps including WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber, and WeChat.
Here are the guidelines to create a backup of WhatsApp messages from Android to PC:
1. Download MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer and install it on your Windows computer or Mac. After that, connect your Android phone to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Click on the "Backup&Restore" tab to process our task. After that, go to "App Backup & Restore", click on Backup button and then select WhatsApp to backup your WhatsApp data.
3. The software will detect all your WhatsApp data on your phone. Then, click "Start" to backup your WhatsApp data.
4. The backup process is in progress and you have to wait until the procedure completes successfully. Soon after the completion of the backup, you will receive a success message, which appears on the screen.
If you tap the "View it" button, you can view the back-up WhatsApp files, which are loaded from PC. Or you can restore the backup files to your new phone later on.
Now you must be clear regarding the steps of backup WhatsApp messages from Android to PC using this stunning tool MobileTrans. This method is highly recommended because the transfer happens without any data loss. You can rely on this process without any issues.
To save your time reading on text guide, you can also watch this video to learn how to Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC:
Part 2: Transfer Whatsapp Messages from Android to PC Directly from Phone Memory
In this section, you will learn how to transfer Whatsapp chat from Android to PC via phone memory. This is a basic method where you will be making use of the internal memory of the Android phone to carry out this task. Follow the below guidelines carefully.
1. Connect your Android Phone with a PC using the USB cable.
2. On your Android device, you have to go to the internal memory and select the "WhatsApp" folder. Copy the folder and paste it on the desired drive on your PC.
3. Go inside the WhatsApp folder and hit the messages listed in it. Choose the "Export to PC" option to trigger the transfer process. This process takes a few minutes. All the messages will be stored with the extension.
This file format seems to be unique. You will not be able to read those messages because of their incompatible file format.
You can finely perform the above process by adopting a third-party tool. Make the content in the WhatsApp folder readable with the help of the sophisticated technique followed by the incredible tool in the digital market.
Part 3: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC Using Email Chat
You can make use of the built-in feature of WhatsApp to Email the chat effectively. Just follow the below steps for a successful transfer.
1. Open WhatsApp on your Android phone by tapping the icon. Select a message in this App which you want to export.
2. Tap the three vertical lines at the top right side of the screen. It resembles the ‘Settings’ option for WhatsApp. You have to make use of this icon to carry out various tasks on the chat. There are many functionalities available in this option. Choose the right one as per your needs.
3. You must tap ‘More’ from the options listed. This feature implements unique changes for a single chat. You can perform a lot of tasks on the selected chat.
4. Choose ‘Export Chat’ from the list below. This action allows you to export the selected chat by various modes.
5. In the above image, you should select the Gmail option to send the chat via Email. This click leads to the compose window with the attached chat message. Enter the mail Id and click the ‘Send’ button to mail the chat.
You can export the chat by different means apart from Email like Skype, Save to Drive, Bluetooth, etc. Choose this option when there is a need to transfer.
It is a time-consuming process. To send many messages via Email, then you must repeat the above steps many times. Due to this drawback, most users do not prefer this method for bulk messages export.
Comparison of three methods:
|Elements to Compare||Export from phone memory||MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer||Email chat|
|Process Time for the transfer||The transfer process is slower than MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer but faster than Email||The transfer process is fast and precise.||The transfer process is slow|
|Reliability||The WhatsApp chats are not readable due to incompatibility file format.||The WhatsApp chats are readable||The WhatsApp chats are readable|
|Transfer rate||Transfer many chats at a time||Transfer bulk chat content by a single click action||Transfer only single chat at a time|
|Data Loss||Data loss occurs sometimes||No data loss||Data loss occurs rarely|
|Prior Knowledge||You should know the location of each control in your PC||The wizard guides you and need not require any prior knowledge. The instructions are very clear and unique.||You must be familiar with the WhatsApp environment and their related controls|
Finally, it is time to conclude the last words in this guide. If you want to backup WhatsApp to a computer then MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer is the right choice. Most users prefer this tool to carry out their necessary tasks related to social apps. It is highly reliable and takes less time when compared to other methods and tools in the digital market.