Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
Generate Your Favorite iPhone Tier List And Explore The Methods to Transfer to iPhone 15!
Check the Complete Guide To Transfer Data to Samsung S23!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
Recently got a new phone? Transferring WhatsApp to a different mobile phone system, like switching from Android to iOS, can be a hassle. This guide will provide a step-by-step process to help you transfer WhatsApp to a new phone, including chat history, videos, photos, and attachments to your new phone.
Part 1: Transfer WhatsApp to New Phone (Different Systems)
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp to a new phone without PC
Part 3: Transfer WhatsApp to a new phone (Same Systems)
If you're changing from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android, MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer is no less than a boon. This program aims to manage your WhatsApp in the best possible way. Whether it is transfer, backup, or restore, the tool does it all in no minutes. You can easily transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone or Android using this program.
Transfer WhatsApp to a new phone With Clicks!
1. Download, install, and launch the program on your computer. Now, tap on “WhatsApp Transfer” from the main screen.
2. Click on the “WhatsApp Transfer” tab given on the left panel. There are different data that can be transferred.
3. Take the source and the target device, whether Android or iOS; the tool works with both. Get the respective cables and connect your device to the computer. You will see a screen below. Click on the "Flip" button if the positions of your device are wrong.
4. Click the “Start” button now to receive a pop-up. Hit on “Yes” to move further. The transfer process will begin now. Wait until you see the completed transfer notification on your screen.
Suppose you do not want to transfer WhatsApp through the computer. You can try to use the app - Mutsapper (Used name: Wutsapper). Mutsapper can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and vice versa. You don't have to factory reset your phone first. You only need to prepare two mobile phones and an OTG data cable or USB-C to Lightning data cable so borrowers can download it!
Step 1: Choose the transfer function to transfer your WhatsApp data.
Step 2: Log into your WhatsApp account and click "Next".
Step 3: Choose one method to connect your Android device to your iPhone, and authorize it.
Step 4: Follow the instructions on the screen and transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
There are 3 easy methods to transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to iPhone or Android to Android.
First, ensure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on both iPhones. This ensures compatibility and a seamless transfer experience. Additionally, ensure that your iPhones are near each other and connected to a stable internet connection.
When transferring WhatsApp to a new phone, and both (old and the new) phones are Android, you need to use Google Drive backup. In recent versions of WhatsApp, the app automatically creates a backup of the chats in Google Drive at 2 A.M. This helps easily transfer WhatsApp messages to the newest phone. When you install WhatsApp on the new phone with the same number, you will get the chat history when this automatic backup is enabled on your device.
1. Open WhatsApp on your source Android device and tap the “three dots” on the corner. Tap “Settings” and choose “Chats”.
2. Now, tap on “Chat backup”. You can now manually backup by clicking on “BACKUP” or set the frequency to backup daily, weekly, etc. as per your choice.
3. Now, on your new device, install WhatsApp from the “Play Store” and log in with the phone number that you used on your previous phone.
4. While you do it, you will be prompted to restore the backup. Follow the prompts and in minutes, your chats will be on your new device.
This is how to transfer WhatsApp messages to the new phone when the two phones are Android.
To transfer WhatsApp messages from one iOS to the other, we will jot down a method that includes the iCloud backup feature in WhatsApp. However, please note that this method can overwrite the existing data in your device. So, follow this if you completely agree with the consequences. Here are the steps to be followed to transfer WhatsApp messages between iPhones.
To wrap it up, whether you need to transfer WhatsApp from Android to a new phone or from iPhone to a new phone, you can find all the solutions here. However, to make things easier and faster, MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer would be the best solution. Download it and have a try!