Developed by Samsung itself, Samsung Smart Switch is one of the best apps to transfer data to Samsung. But does it transfer WhatsApp data? People keep asking. Here in this article, we will provide you with how to move WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Samsung with Smart Switch and the simple and quick alternatives ways for you.
Part 1: Does Smart Switch Transfer WhatsApp?
The answer is YES! Earlier, users couldn't transfer WhatsApp with Smart Switch. But now, it supports the transfer of WhatsApp messages from iOS to Samsung. Besides, you will get plenty of other suitable ways and third-party apps to answer does Samsung Smart Switch transfers WhatsApp messages and other data.
Part 2: How to Transfer WhatsApp via Smart Switch
Now, to our primary concern, can Smart Switch transfer WhatsApp messages?
As mentioned earlier, Samsung Smart Switch will help you transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Samsung device only.
This part explicitly explains the complete step guidance about moving WhatsApp through Samsung Smart Switch. So stay with us and follow these steps to know the ways of moving WhatsApp from iPhone to Samsung.
Step 1: Set up a connection
Turn on the Samsung device and set up a connection to your iPhone while prompting. Continue following the directions of the Samsung Smart Switch.
Step 2: Scan to confirm starting the process
After prompting, scan the displayed QR code with the iPhone's camera on the new device. Click on your iPhone's "Start" option to complete the process.
Step 3: Log in to WhatsApp with old used phone number
Now, set your new Samsung up. Open WhatsApp and log in with the previous device's phone number used for WhatsApp.
Step 4: Active the new device after importing
Finally, tap the "Import" once the prompting is over, and allow the process to complete. After the activation of your new device, check your backup files.
- With Smart Switch, you can transfer data, including contacts, call logs, messages, photos, videos, apps, etc.
- This platform is free to transfer data and doesn't require an internet connection. You won't have any limitation of size for sharing.
- Can only transfer WhatsApp to an inactivated device (Samsung) indicates only a brand-new phone.
- Only supports transferring to high-end Samsung devices.
- Transfer WhatsApp from iOS devices to Samsung only.
Part 3: Transfer WhatsApp between Phones with MobileTrans
Due to the above complexity and limitations, while transferring WhatsApp using Smart Switch, you need a better solution. Well! We have the best recommendation for you, called MobileTrans. It will let you safely share data from one device to another with just one click at the fastest transferring speed. It offers a powerful platform to transfer WhatsApp data, such as WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, and attachments. The key features it offers:
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone With a few Clicks!
- • Transfer WhatsApp chat history, photos, videos, stickers, and attachments from phone to phone.
- • Transfer from Android to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to Android and iOS to iOS.
- • Backup WhatsApp to computer and restore to another device when you need.
- • Support other social apps including WhatsApp Business, Viber, Line, Wechat and Kik.
- • Support phone-to-phone and phone-to-computer transfer, and phone backup & restore.
The following steps will help you transfer WhatsApp from one device to another phone via MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer.
Step 1: Launch MobileTrans and choose a module
After launching the MobileTrans app on your computer:
- Click on the "WhatsApp Transfer" module.
- Hit the "WhatsApp" tab.
- Go to the "Transfer WhatsApp messages" option from the visible interface.
Step 2: Connect your both devices to the computer
Build a connection with both devices to your PC using the actual USB cable of your smartphone device. MobileTrans will load the contents before you transfer.
Step 3: Start the process of WhatsApp messages transferring
Now hit the "Start" option and give a few seconds until it finishes the transfer. Flip the position of the phones to make it correct by clicking the "Flip" option.
Step 4: Completed transferring
Lastly, disconnect both devices, and check transferred files.
That is all about today's discussion on the solution of "does Samsung Switch transfer WhatsApp messages?" As we saw, besides Samsung Smart Switch, you can also use other better methods to avoid the limitations of Smart Switch. Consider using MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer to complete your WhatsApp transfer. It is a reliable, efficient, and top method for moving your precious WhatsApp assets.