When you switch from Android to iOS or vice-versa, you need all your data, including contacts, images, videos, and more, on your new device. For most users who shifting phone feels like an unnecessary hurdle, especially when they switch platforms.
The lack of easy backup options to move WhatsApp data between iOS and Android phone makes the process more cumbersome. The main problem with WhatsApp is that it does not offer any method to easily transfer data from one iOS to Android or vice-versa.
The good news is that there is numerous WhatsApp transfer software that supports the cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp photos, contacts and other data.
To help you choose the best application, we have compiled a list of top software to transfer WhatsApp messages.
Take a look!
App 1: MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
The first data transfer software on our list. It is developed by Wondershare and is a hundred percent reliable as well as a secure tool to move WhatsApp messages between iOS and Android devices.
This application supports every leading Android as well as iOS device, including the Samsung Galaxy S series and iPhone 13. With it, you can directly transfer data between different platforms in one click.
Apart from that, you can also use it for backup and restore popular apps like Kik, WeChat, Line, Viber, and more. Further, if you are looking for software that can help you transfer WhatsApp chat history from iOS to Android, then MobileTrans is for you.
Features of MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer
- Easy WhatsApp transfer between two Android and iOS
- Back up WhatsApp chats, contacts, photos, videos, attachments, and more
- Restore all WhatsApp backups to devices
- Export WhatsApp messages from computer to PDF/HTML
Here are the steps that you can follow to use MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer:
- First, connect your phone (Android and iPhone) to the system.
- After that, launch MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer and click the “Phone to Phone” tab, and tab "WhatsApp Transfer" to continue.
- Now, your both devices will be detected by the system and you will see a snapshot as a source or destination device. If it shows wrong snapshots you can "Flip" the button to correct the destination and source.
- After this, tap on the “Start” button and wait for a while until the application move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone or vice versa.
- Once the process is completed, you will get a notification.
It is so simple!
Finally, you can remove your devices and can launch WhatsApp on a new phone without any loss of data.
App 2: Wutsapper
Wutsapper is another handy application for WhatsApp transfer and is an android version of MobileTrans. With this software, you can transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iOS in no time. It is also the best software for WhatsApp transfer from Android to iPhone.
The best part is that you do not need any computer or laptop for data transfer with this tool. It allows you to transfer data between devices with an OTG USB cable that supports more than 8000 devices. You can transfer multiple data types with Wutsapper from Android to the iOS device.
Wutsapper video tutorial:
Follow the below steps to transfer WhatsApp with Wutsapper:
- First, install or download the WutsApper app on your device. You can install it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your old Android phone and new iPhone with a USB OTG adapter.
- Now, open the WutsApper and tap on the “Yes, I have an OTG cable” button to continue.
- After that, follow the instructions to back up the WhatsApp data on your Android phone.
- After you back up, WutsApper will automatically detect your backup files.
- Now, click on “Yes” to analyze the backup data.
- In the end, follow the instructions you will see on the device and start to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS.
Once complete, you can disconnect the devices and view the data on the destination iPhone device.
App 3: Dr.Fone-WhatsApp Transfer
No matter whether you buy a new iPhone or Android phone, with Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer, you can easily move WhatsApp data from an old phone to a new one.
This tool can help you backup/export Whatsapp messages from iOS or Android devices to your system in one click. It also allows you to transfer chats between different devices in no time. It supports both Windows and Mac operating systems; thus, you can download Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer on any system.
Check the steps on how to transfer WhatsApp data with Dr.Fone:
- Download and install Dr.Fone. Launch the Dr.Fone application on the desktop, and select the “WhatsApp Transfer” option from the new window.
- Now, choose “WhatsApp” from the left panel and click the “Transfer WhatsApp messages” option to continue.
- Connect both your devices to the system. Dr. Fone's scan supports any device. Make sure that the source and destination are selected properly.
- Click on the “Transfer” button to continue further.
- A pop-up message will come on the screen where you can backup the data if required as it will erase or go with the “Continue” option.
- Now, the transfer process will begin.
App 4: Wazzap Migrator
If you are looking for a WhatsApp transfer tool that supports both Mac and Windows, then Wazzap Migrator is for you. It allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages and chats from iPhone to Android. Further, you can use it easily and can move all data from one phone to another quickly. In addition to messages, it allows you to transfer media files, audio data, and images as well.
Pros and Cons of Wazzap Migrator
- The transfer wizard makes it very easy to transfer data from Android to iOS.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
- It also has a companion Android application that is also very useful.
- It may not work for all devices or versions of WhatsApp.
- There is no iOS companion app.
App 5: BackupTrans
BackupTrans is a WhatsApp transfer tool that moves data from an android device to iPhone. The interface of this tool allows you to preview your conversations. In addition to transferring WhatsApp data between iOS and Android devices, this tool is also ideal for backing up WhatsApp chats and messages.
Apart from transferring the data in a group, with this software, you can also move the conversation one by one.
Pros and Cons of BackupTrans
- It allows you to transfer chats one by one on a new device.
- You can preview the messages beforehand.
- With this, you can also export only chats in popular text formats such as DOC or TXT.
- The interface is a bit cluttered and difficult to understand for first-time users.
- There is no free trial version available of this tool.
- It is outdated, and it will cost lots of time to transfer.
App 6: Move to iOS
Move to iOS is another data transfer application that you can use to transfer WhatsApp between Android and iOS devices. You can use it to transfer not only WhatsApp data from Android to iOS but also other types of data such as calendars, contacts, and more.
To use this tool, you need your device to connect with a Wi-Fi network. After completing the connection, simply follow the instruction to move the data types between two devices. Now, when you launch the Move to iOS app on your Android device, it creates a private as well as a secure Wi-Fi network. This allows you to securely transfer the data between two devices.
Pros and Cons of Move to iOS app
- It is an easy-to-use solution to transfer WhatsApp data across devices when you don’t want to use a computer.
- It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0.
- Transferring the data using Move to iOS is a lengthy and time-consuming process.
- The app uses Wi-Fi, increasing the possibility of pairing with the wrong device.
App 7: Mobo Play for PC
Mobo Play for PC is a free tool or application that you can use to connect your phone with a system for data transfer. It is a phone manager and helps to transfer WhatsApp data across devices. It supports various other mobile management applications too.
Using this software, you can move data from your iOS to Android or vice versa. MoboPlay for PC can be used for multiple devices. But, you need to be careful while using this software.
Pros and Cons of Mobo Play for PC
- It is a phone manager app manager with an all-in-one download and installer option.
- It can create backups of the data on your device and can also sync it across multiple devices.
- To run this program, you need a PC.
- Your data can get leaked as it is not secure.
- It may not work properly for iOS data transfer.
We hope that now you have come to know about the various WhatsApp transfer software. Now, you can transfer your WhatsApp data between iOS and Android devices. Choose the best WhatsApp data transfer software from the top three that is MobileTrans, WhutsApper, and Dr.Fone. All these are secure and safe software to transfer WhatsApp photos, videos, audio, and more.
By using the best data transfer tool, you can easily switch phones without any worry of transferring WhatsApp data. Try one now!