A quick answer to the question is “Yes, you can find your iPhone without iCloud. Although it might be quite hard, there are some workarounds that will enable you to locate the iPhone's last location.
This article is a complete guide on how to track and find iPhone without iCloud. Yes, we've discussed different tricks and techniques any iPhone user can employ to find their lost iPhone without requiring any technical knowledge. So, without wasting much time, let's give in to get cracking.
Part 1: How to Track an iPhone without iCloud via Google Map
Do you know Google collects location data of our devices and updates it on the map? Well, if you've installed the Google Map and enabled the location service on your iPhone before it got lost, using Google Maps can be very helpful to track your lost iPhone.
To track iPhone using Google map, you have to do the following;
- Visit Google Map Timeline > Select the last location or the date when your iOS device got missing.
- Google Map will instantly display the last location of your iPhone on the map. You also have the option to get your device to make a sound if it's currently turned ON at the moment.
By doing the above, you should be able to recall your last activity with the iPhone.
Part 2: How to Find My iPhone without iCloud using IMEI Number
Another helpful method to find an iPhone without iCloud is by using your iOS device IMEI number. You might ask, what's the iPhone IMEI number? IMEI is a unique 15-digit code of your iOS device, and you can access this number by using the code ‘*#606#. However, in the case where your device gets lost or stolen, the best way to get your iPhone IMEI code is by checking your iPhone original package box or iCloud via icloud.com.
You could do the following to track the iPhone using its IMEI number!
- There are some websites available on the internet that enable users to locate their iOS device using the IMEI number. One of the websites we’d recommend is IMEI tracker by iStaunch. All you need is to provide your iPhone IMEI number on this site, and it'll track your iPhone.
- Another method of using IMEI to track iPhone is by reaching out to your network service provider. You can also involve the police to help you find your iPhone using the IMEI number.
Bonus Part: Transfer iCloud Data to Your New Phone
If you cannot find your iPhone, just got a new phone. You may looking to transfer data from your iCloud, the best way to do so is by using MobileTrans data transfer tool.
MobileTrans is an advanced data transfer tool with lots of robust features that simplify data transfer operations from one device to another. With this tool, you can execute the transfer of different kinds of data like messages, photos, videos, and lots more from iCloud to Android or iPhone without any compromise. All it takes is just a few clicks.
Besides, MobileTrans boasts a highly intuitive UI. This, makes it easy to navigate for users at all levels, and the software is compatible with both Mac and Windows PC.
Restore iCloud data to your new phone
- Restore photos, videos, contacts, notes, calendar events and reminders that sync to iCloud before.
- Even supports restore iCloud data to over 6000 Android devices.
- Support restore iCloud photos to your own iPhone and the iOS device that is using another Apple ID.
- Boast best data privacy protection and it doesn't compromise user data.
Guide To Use MobileTrans To Transfer iCloud Data To Phone
Step 1: Download and install MobileTrans on your PC > Open MobileTrans and click on ‘Phone’ Transfer from the home interface, then click ‘iCloud do iPhone’.
Step 2: Connect your phone to the computer using its cable, then sign in to your iCloud account as required.
Step 3: Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your phone.
Step 4: Select the category of data you want to restore from the left-hand side of the new page, then choose the files you want to restore and click on ‘Restore’ at the bottom of the screen to proceed.
Step 5: Hit the Start button to begin the iPhone data restoring operation from iCloud.
Step 6: Your data will be restored to your iPhone in a few minutes. Disconnect your device from the PC afterwards.
It's no doubt we're in an era of continuous development in technology. As you can see from this guide, you don't necessarily need your iCloud to track your iPhone. You can track your iPhone either by using the IMEI number or using the Google map. Besides, if perhaps you're looking to transfer data from your iPhone, MobileTrans is a helpful tool you can always rely on to get the data transfer task done just in a few clicks.