To the constant messaging that we receive each day, we know that you might lose track or remember all the conversations that you have that day. That's why it is good to have something that can help you filter out the important information that you received and save it somewhere easy to find or look back to later.
For LINE, they have created a feature called "Notes" that help you note down important content or information which is similar to how you would do it in real life. In this article, we will explain to you what the "Note" feature does and how you can utilize this feature to ease your daily tasks.
Part 1: What is LINE's "Note" feature?
Based on the name of the feature itself, I am certain you can guess what it does. Just as how you would take notes of anything important either in a post-it, your notebook, or phone, this LINE feature does a similar thing. The "Note" feature helps you to create a note between you and your friend/s, or even for a group you created. When you create a note in a certain chat or group, it will prompt a notification to all the friends and the group members even when you get comments or reactions from the notes.
When creating notes in LINE, there are so many added subfeatures in it that you can do. Aside from just creating notes which composes of words, you can also add photos, links, videos, stickers, and location in your note's content. It is more unique and versatile compared to how you would when you write a note in real life.
Part 2: How to Create a LINE note?
Now that you are aware of how fun and exciting it is to create your personalized notes in LINE, you might be curious as to how you can create one for you and your friend or your group. We will show you the step-by-step process of creating one in your LINE account.
- Step 1: Open the LINE application and go to the chat or group chat that you wish to create a note too.
- Step 2: Next step is to create a note.
- Step 3: Look for the "+" icon on the screen and tap that to proceed with creating a note.
- Step 4: You can now put whatever information you want to let the group or your friend know. You can customize it to your liking by adding stickers, photos, videos, links, and locations for more detailed content. The subfeatures are great to use if you want to show a supporting file from your notes.
- Step 5: Once you are sure of what you have written in the note, you can then proceed to post the note by clicking on the "post" option.
Part 3: How to write comments or click the "like" in LINE notes feature?
Now, you can create a note to share in your chat but what if someone else makes the note and you want to write a comment on it or even just give it a thumbs up. We will show you how you can do this in a few simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to the note that you want to give a "like" or a comment.
- Step 2: Once you have chosen the note, you can look under the post and you will see the options; "like" and" comment".
- Step 3: Depending on whatever you want to do, you can click like and hold it, then it will show different options for emoji reactions to show what you really feel. For leaving a comment, you can click on "comment" and just write down whatever it is you need to say about the note and click the arrow to post.
Part 4: How to edit or delete LINE Notes?
Let us show you in 3 easy steps how you can edit or delete a LINE Note.
- Step 1: Go to the notes that you need to edit or delete.
- Step 2: Tap the down arrow icon on the upper right of the note and it will show you the options; edit and delete.
- Step 3: For the edit option, it will show the note's content that you can edit once done. You can click post.
For the delete option, once you tap this, the note will be deleted and will not appear in the notes list anymore.
Part 5: How to download a LINE note?
You can download the photos, videos, and files from your note in a few simple steps.
- Step 1: Pick the note that you want to download the content from.
- Step 2: Click the media file you want to download and open it, on the upper right corner, you will see the download icon and you can tap that.
Part 6: How to use and disable the notifications for LINE notes?
With a few steps, you can choose to use or disable the notifications.
- Step 1: Pick the chat that you wish to change the notification status to.
- Step 2: Click on the drop-down list that is located in the upper right corner. Look for the bell icon to either leave or disable the notifications.
BONUS Tip! How to save your important LINE chats to your PC?
Aside from using notes, there is another way to keep safe your important messages and that is by using one of the best file transfers to PC out there, MobileTrans - Backup & Restore. Follow the steps below on how you can transfer your important message to your PC.
- Step 1: Download and launch MobileTrans and connect your mobile. Open the program. Make sure that your phone is connected to the PC. Choose the "Backup & Restore" mode.
- Step 2: Now, in this step, you can choose to do back up on which program history you have. Choose "App Backup & Restore" then "Backup" and choose "LINE". Before you can export, make sure that you have already backed up LINE on your phone first.
- Step 3: Export the important messages to your computer.
You can also export the message to your computer. And have the option of choosing to save the messages in either HTML or PDF formats.
The LINE's "Note" feature is a great tool to keep any important information for you to check later. Do not miss out on using this feature to its full potential so you never forget or miss any messages anymore. You can also choose to back up your files to your PC by using MobileTrans - Backup & Restore to ensure you have double records of your important notes.