Samsung Galaxy S21: Introduction, Price and Review
Written By Navkiran Dhaliwal |
It is the new flagship Smartphone that Samsung has launched in its galaxy series on January 14, 2021. Galaxy S21 does bring quite a few upgrades that make it different from previous smartphones.
So if you want to know more about the Samsung Galaxy S21 and whether it makes sense to buy the phone, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will discuss everything from its price to its features and everything in between that can help you make a decision.
Let's get started!
Part 1- Features of Samsung Galaxy S21
Galaxy S21 unveils an audacious new style that sets it apart from other smartphones. The price for Samsung Galaxy S21 is $632.99.
Let's go through its features that make you more clearly on whether it is worth paying for this phone or not.
It 6.2 inches (87.2% screen-to-body ratio) display features a dynamic AMOLED 2x screen that has corning gorilla glass. The benefit of the gorilla glass is that it can survive even after falling on hard surfaces from 1 meter or high without breaking the screen.
The dimensions of this phone are 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm that offers enough display of the content on the screen. Further, its aspect ratio is 20:9 with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
Galaxy S21 delivers the most advanced pro-grade camera system that makes you capture studio-quality photos with multiple lightings and settings options. It has a triple rear camera and one selfie camera that feature an upgraded 12MP, 64 MP, 12MP, and 10MP camera to take photos with rich color.
You can shoot in 8K at 24fps from its rear lenses and 4K at 30/60fps from its front camera. The best part is that you will not miss a single detail of pictures when it comes to editing pictures.
The operating system of Galaxy S21 is based on Android 11, One UI 3.1. Its chipset includes Exynos 2100 (5 nm) and Qualcomm SM8350, and Snapdragon 888 (5 nm).
Its internal memory is sufficient enough to hold all your important documents, messages, pictures, and more. Further, it comprises 128GB, 8GB RAM and 256GB 8GB RAM.
The type of battery used in the Samsung Galaxy S21 is Li-Ion 4000 mAh, which is non-removable. It is fast charging with 25W and USB power delivery of 3.0 that makes it offer good battery like to its users.
The best part is that it also features a fast Qi/PMA wireless charging of 15W and also offers a reverse wireless charging option for its users. And when the battery gets low, Galaxy S21 can reach up to 50% charge of a battery in just 30 minutes.
For the ease and comfort of the users, it has a fingerprint sensor under its display, which is ultrasonic. Further, it also features proximity, accelerometer, gyro, compass, and barometer sensors. A fingerprint sensor helps you to unlock your phone quickly and also maintains privacy as no other person can unlock it without your permission.
1.7 Other Feature
In addition to above mentioned features, Samsung Galaxy S21 also has following specifications.
- • WLAN:it features dual-band, hotspot, and Wi-Fi direct network
- • Bluetooth: Bluetooth is 5.0 with A2DP and LE
- • USB: support type-C 3.2 USB and comes with on-the-go USB
- • GPS: phone supports GPS
- • NFC:Yes
- • Radio: radio
All these features are important in a smartphone.
Different color options are available, including gold, purple, Phantom White, phantom Gray, Phantom Pink, and Phantom Violet. So pick the one that suits your personality too.
Part 2-Samsung Galaxy S21 price 128 GB price 256 GB price
Samsung's new line of Galaxy S21 comes with a different storage capacity. It allows you to store and access content on your Smartphone.
Everything from photos to applications needs sufficient space in a mobile phone's memory to run it smoothly. So it is really important to choose the right amount of storage space for our needs.
Samsung Galaxy S21 comes with two different storage capacities. It includes 128 GB and 265GB. You can pick the one for yourself as per your requirement.
The Samsung S21 price for 128GB of storage is $799.99. And for 256 GB, it is available for $849. It is also important here to note that there is only a USB-C cable that you will get at this price, and you have to pay an extra amount for a charger if you do not have it.
If you want to run more applications on this phone, then you can go for 256 GB. And, when you have limited applications, then you can opt for 128 GB accordingly.
Part 3-Is It Worth Buying A New Samsung Galaxy S21?
Galaxy S21 offers the best power, speed, and reliability. If all you do with your Smartphone is answer email, check Instagram, browse the web, and send texts, this phone will be a suitable choice for you.
You will save a lot of cash when it comes to having a budget Android phone that features everything you want to have on your Smartphone. But before you make a decision to buy Galaxy S21, you must also know about all the pros as well as cons of this phone.
According to people's survey, you can have more idea about the actual experiences. First of all, let's go through the below list to get familiar with all the aspects of this phone, whether positive or negative.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy S21
- • Remarkable 2X dynamic AMOLED display
- • High-quality photos, even in low or dim light
- • Android 11/One 3.1
- • Stereo speakers
- • It is water and dust-resistant.
- • Corning Gorilla glass makes the phone look beautiful and has the power to handle more heat that produces during its usage.
- • Reverse and wireless charging
- • OIS and Gyro-EIS with 8K video recording
- • A high refresh rate screen helps its users to have more amount of information at a time.
- • Supports future 5G network features
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S21
- • Fast Charging support but only up to 25W
- • There is no 3.5 mm connector
- • The Snapdragon chipset of the Samsung Galaxy S21 is not available on the global market
- • It is a little heavy
- • Features only 10 Megapixel selfie camera
- • Absence of micro SD slot
Reviews about Samsung Galaxy s21
Now let's discuss the reviews of the people about this phone.
- • The Galaxy S21 features an Exynos 2100 chipset, with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB and 256GB of storage option. It makes this the preferable phone for people having multiple applications on their devices.
- • The Samsung Galaxy S21 comes in a sleek design which makes it easy to carry in hands.
- • The presence of Qualcomm's Snapdragon 888 chip makes it perform all the functions quickly.
- • Build quality is superb, as even with the plastic cover on the back, it still feels like a nice phone that has superior manufacturing tolerances. In this way, Samsung has made us feel plastic is a premium material, and I like it.
Part 4- Transfer Data from Old Phone to New Samsung Galaxy S21 with Mobile Trans
Mobile Transfer is simple as well as an effective software to transfer your mobile data from any old phone to a new phone with just one click. This tool is specially designed so that mobile users do not suffer from the problem of data loss just because they are changing their phones.
It will help you to easily transfer data from your old android/iphone to your new Samsung S21. With this tool by your side, it not only allows to transfer of contact information and messages but also photos, music, videos, and other essential media files. You can also use this tool to backup and restore the data of your phone.
So, if you want to save your precious time from the hassle of transferring every single file go for MobileTrans.
4.1- Feature of MobileTrans
Let's learns about why you should use MobileTrans to transfer data from your old phone to Galaxy S21
- • It is easy to transfer photos, videos, contact information, applications, text messages, call records, and more between two mobile phones.
- • It runs well on all iOS and Android devices
- • It also supports multi-system transmission that is from IOS to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to IOS, and Android to Android.
- • The quality of the data will remain intact, and the data will not save anywhere in between.
4.2- Steps to Transfer Data from Old Android/iOS to Samsung Galaxy S21
Follow the steps given below that will help you to transfer data between your old and new phone.
Step 1: Download the MobileTrans tool
First of all, you have to download this tool and then install it to run on your PC. Now connect both the device that is your old and new Samsung Galaxy S21 to the computer at the same time. Then click on "Phone to Phone Transfer" mode present on its home page.
Step 2: Connect your iOS/Android and Galaxy S21 to the PC using two USB cables
Connect both the devices to the computer and then select the type of file which you want to transfer. Here you can select data like photos, videos, contact information, calendars, music, SMS, call logs, apps, and more. You can select one or all the files to get transfer between your android and iphone to Samsung s21.
Step 3: Start Transferring Data
After selecting the data you want to transfer to your galaxy S21, click on "Start Transfer" to initiate the further process.
With all the features mentioned above, you can easily find out that it is worth having the new Samsung Galaxy S21. Moreover, if you are concerned about transferring data from your old phone to the new Galaxy S21, then MobileTrans can help you overcome this problem.
This tool helps you transfer data and allows you to restore and backup your phone's data. In a nutshell, we can say that the series S21 is the star of the show in its main segment.