How to Transfer Data from Samsung to Realme
Written By Axel Nash | Dec 16,2020
Even though the data transfer process is not so hard, a few tricks will always get you started super quickly. Yes, we have for you the guide on how to transfer data from Samsung to Realme. The focus is also applicable to the latest versions of both the smartphone brands. Before you jump into the required procedure of data transfer, take a look at specific facts.
First of all, knowing that transferring your data from the old device to the newly purchased device is more than necessary in this era of a smartphone-dominated market.
Secondly, you have to note only quick and efficient ways to transfer data from big brands like Samsung, Google, or OnePlus to other devices. Let's learn specific warnings before any data transfer. Ensure that you are connected to Wi-Fi and have a fresh backup of your old phone data.
Then, it's also essential to know your Google or iCloud ID for such purposes.
We can now move ahead to the first method about how to transfer data from Samsung to Realme as follows.
Method 1: How to transfer data from Samsung to Realme with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer?
Let's introduce you to our favorite method of complete data transfer tool by Wondershare. It is MobileTrans – Phone Transfer software with exciting features worth considering in this extremely technological world. This desktop application loved by millions of users worldwide supports more than 8000 devices in both iOS and Android operating systems.
Take a look at the features of Wondershare MobileTrans!
Features of MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
- • It facilitates speedy transfer of data between devices such as contacts, photos, music, calendars, SMS, videos, etc.
- • The MobileTrans also allows data transfer over social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Kik, etc.
- • Within the MobileTrans itself, you can complete backup data from both iOS and Android devices to your Mac or Windows PC effectively with proper security.
- • The tool is also useful to restore the backup files to your phone, including MobileTrans and iTunes backup data.
Steps to transfer data from Samsung to Realme with MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
Step 1: Launch MobileTrans
Visit the official site of MobileTrans and click the Download button to launch it. Then, open the Transfer module, as shown below.
Step 2: Connect the phone devices
Now, you need to connect both Samsung and Realme phone devices with the Windows PC or Mac in which you installed and launched MobileTrans. Use USB cable for the purpose, and remember to keep the Samsung device at Source and Realme device at Destination platform.
Step 3: Start data transfer
Hit the Start button after choosing the content you want to transfer between these devices. Wait a few seconds, and then you can disconnect the devices after the process is complete.
Method 2: How to transfer data from Samsung to Realme with an Oppo Clone Phone?
The Oppo Clone Phone is another method to transfer data from Samsung to Realme. Let's learn some facts about this app for transfer purposes. It is a phone transfer app to transfer data from your old smartphone to your new Oppo phone. Here, it would help if you connected both the smartphones with the scanning of the QR code. However, you are required to have a Wi-Fi connection for the quick transfer to take place.
Note: Remember to take a backup of the old phone's data before any such tasks on the safer side. Backup can protect you from any immediate data loss and serve as a better reference for the future.
Steps to transfer data from Samsung to Realme with Oppo Clone Phone
Step 1: Install app
The first step is to install the Oppo Clone Phone app on your Realme device. Select the 'This is the New Phone' option from its main interface.
Step 2: Connect Samsung
After selecting the above option, you will receive a QR code, which you need to scan through your Samsung device.
Step 3: Start data transfer
You can now select the data you wish to transfer and hit the Start Cloning tab, as shown in the image below.
Drawbacks of Oppo Clone:
- • Although the Oppo Clone Phone is a proprietary tool by Oppo, it doesn't come with fancy data backup and restoration features.
- • The next significant limitation of using the Oppo Clone Phone is the lack of compatibility.
- • Despite the app's official statement regarding high compatibility, it is still having troubleshooting issues with some devices such as Vivo, iPhone, etc., as per the user reviews.
Hopefully, you got the point on effectively transferring data from Samsung to Realme via two common ways mentioned above. All in all, there must be three handy things in software for a mobile user, including data transfer, backup, and restore. If you get all these features in a single software, it is far better than using three separate software. Hence, we'd like to recommend MobileTrans for any data transfer need.
Also, you can make a better-informed decision by comparing the features of both the tools.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..