You went out with your friends and captured beautiful memories on his/her iPhone. But, you are confused about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Wireless transfers usually distort the quality of images and videos. Worry not! We are here to help you transfer pictures from iPhone to Android with the best solutions.
Method 1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android in 1 Click
When you wonder ‘how do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android? We are preparing the ultimate answer for you. This section of the article includes MobileTrans - Phone Transfer for transferring your beautiful photos.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android Directly in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer photos and other data from iPhone to Android without complication.
- Support 18 kinds of data including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs, etc.
- Works perfectly with 8000+ mobile models including Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 16 and Android 12.
- Fully compatible with Windows 11 and Mac 12.
Let’s transfer photos from iOS to Android with MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
- Download and get MobileTrans - Phone Transfer installed and launched on your computer. Get a lightning cable and connect your iPhone to the PC. Do the same using a USB cable for your Android mobile.
- Hit the ‘Phone Transfer’ tab and then select iPhone as the source device in the following screen. The Android device needs to be selected as the target device.
Note: In case you have made a mistake in selecting the source and target device. You can use the ‘Flip’ button to alter it.
- If you want to move photos from iPhone to Android. Tap on the ‘Photos’ checkbox from the list of data types available and then hit the ‘Start’ button.
- Allow some time to transfer the photos and press the ‘OK’ button once the process is finished. That’s it, you now know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android using the quickest solution MobileTrans - Phone Transfer.
Method 2. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android by Drag-and-drop
If you are thinking about how to share photos from iPhone to Android, then the age-old drag-and-drop method is another option. You can drag and drop the photos from the iPhone’s default photo directory to the Android’s photo folder. A Windows device with pre-installed Android and iOS device drivers is a prerequisite here.
Here is how to move photos from iPhone to Android:
- Connect the Android and iOS device (iPhone) to your computer using USB cables. Browse to ‘My Computer' and see both the phones’ device drivers over there.
- Now, on a new window, open the iPhone’s storage. Do the same with the Android device’s storage as well.
- Go to the DCIM folder on your iPhone and locate the image folders within it. Now, select the desired photos and drag and drop them into the Android mobile’s image folder.
But, there are some serious points that you need to take care of while transferring data between iPhone and Android phones. Sometimes the copying process gets stuck temporarily or can hang weirdly. When there is a large volume of files, this problem is paramount. To avoid this, you should avoid drag and drop. Rather you should copy the files first to the PC and then drag and drop them to the Android mobile.
Method 3. Top 4 Apps to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android
For questions such as how to transfer photos from iPhone to Android without a computer. We have some awesome answers for you. Share for that matter can avoid involving a computer and transfer photos or other files from your iPhone to an Android device. MobileTrans App, Dropbox, and Send Anywhere are also good alternatives for transferring pictures from iPhone to Android.
If you do not want to transfer photos from Android to iPhone with a pc. Then MobileTrans App is one of the best choices for you. It can transfer up to 8 types of phone data between devices without a PC, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, documents, apps, and more data. You can migrate photos from one device to any other effortlessly and wirelessly!
Step 1: Download MobileTrans App on your phone and connect the source phone and target phone.
Step 2: Select the photos you need to transfer.
Step 3: Choose from the options to pair your phones.
Step 4: The photos will be transferred to your Android phone soon.
With no wires or mobile data, transferring photos between iPhone or Android mobile is a click away. This cross-platform file-sharing tool works both on your computer and a mobile phone.
Apart from sharing files, it allows you to listen to music. It encrypts photos and videos to protect your privacy. You can even transfer files between laptops and mobile devices with it.
Send Anywhere is another tool to effortlessly share unlimited files faster. You don’t need to log in or register to use this application. Sharing photos and videos in original size to your computer or with friends.
It can do all of it and transfer audio files to an iOS device. A 6-digit key is there to send and receive files securely. You need to enter the key on the target device to receive the files. You can also generate and share a 48-hour-validity link with a number of people. If you send a notification to the receiving device, it won’t need a key to receive data.
You can play music and share your playlist with your friends. It incorporates a video player to play the videos you have received.
This cloud storage facility is crafted to sync files across devices, and keep them in a central repository for round-the-clock access across devices. You can even share large files with people without a Dropbox account. It is armed with a shared folder, and doc scanner, and allows offline access. It eases the way to collaborate with others. It has a comment option for files to work in a team. You can not only share or sync but edit PowerPoint, Word, and Excel files. Files on shared folders can be accessed by others. Apart from that, you can convert whiteboards, receipts, and notes to PDF files with this program.
Method 4. Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android Selectively
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) is one such ultimate tool to transfer photos from an iPhone to Android phone easily. It can also transfer contacts, SMS, videos and music from your iPhone to Android. Transfer of files between iOS devices and PC is possible without using iTunes. Moreover, the program transfers data between Android devices and iTunes as well.
Transfer iPhone/iTunes Media to Android Devices Selectively
- Transfer files between Android and iOS, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your iOS/Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with iOS 16 and Android 12.
Here comes the detailed guide about how to transfer photos from iOS to Android using Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS):
- Download, install and launch Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) on your computer. Connect your iPhone through a lightning cable to the computer. Use a different but genuine USB cable to connect the Android device in the same fashion.
- Click on the ‘Transfer’ tab from the dr.fone toolkit’s interface. As you want to transfer image files between the devices, tap the ‘photos’ tab from the top menu.
Note: You need to choose your iPhone from the top left corner. It ensures that the iPhone has been chosen as the source device.
- The list of image files will be displayed onscreen. Pick the desired files on your iPhone that you want to share. Tap on the ‘Export’ button and then select the export to device.
- After that, connect your Android phone to PC and copy the photos from your computer to Android phone.
Well! At the end, if someone ask you ‘how can I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?’ Then you can always tell them what you learnt right now! Keep helping!