Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
Switch to iPhone 15 Seamlessly with MobileTrans and Save Up to 50%!
Check the Complete Guide To Transfer Data to Samsung S23!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Axel Nash |
If you’re currently an iPhone user and have decided to switch to Android, then you probably would want to know how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Although both operating systems do not provide an easy solution for transferring your data between iOS and Android, there are several other sources that you could take help from.
Here are some methods that you could easily implement to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
1: Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with one click [Best Choice]
2: Transfer WhatsApp Chats from iPhone to Android with an Android APP– Mutsapper
3. Move WhatsApp from iPhone to Android 12 Devices Directly
4. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android Using Chat Backup
5. Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android Using Email Chat
6. Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iOS to Android via WazzapMigrator
Data transfer between different devices can be much easier than you think. MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer provides a one-stop solution to help you transfer data between mobile devices and phone and computer. You can try it to move your WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android With a few Clicks!
Here is how you could use MobileTrans to migrate WhatsApp from iPhone to Android:
1. Download and install MobileTrans on your computer. Launch MobileTrans and select the "WhatsApp Transfer" module.
2. Connect your devices to the computer. Select “WhatsApp Transfer” and let the program detect your devices. After that, the following window will appear:
3. Click “Start” to proceed. Keep the devices connected until the process completes.
Apart from just accomplishing WhatsApp messages backup and restore, MobileTrans also helps you seamlessly transition your contacts, photos, and messages from one phone to another.
You may also be interested in How to Check if You've Been Hacked & What to Do if You Are?
Wondershare Mutsapper (Used name: Wutsapper) is another good choice if you don’t want to use a laptop or computer to transfer WhatsApp data. You can easily access Mutsapper on Google Play and the operation process is also very convenient and direct.
Here are 4 steps to transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Android with Mutsapper.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone and iPhone with a USB OTG adapter. Open Mutsapper and then you need to authorize it to access the iOS device.
Step 2. Click the button - "Start to copy", and the APP will transfer the WhatsApp backup package on your iPhone to your Android phone.
Step 3. Wait for several minutes-Mutsapper will convert the iPhone backup package to Android backup format.
Step 4. Restore WhatsApp backup on your Android with the guide of the tutorial.
Previously, it is nearly impossible to transfer WhatsApp data from iOS to Android. But now with the new updates of Android 12, we are happy to tell you that you can transfer your WhatsApp to Android even without using any apps or software. Only Google Pixel phones running on Android 12 are supported right now. But Google says other phone brands would be supported in the near future.
Let's find out how to migrate WhatsApp data:
If you can back up your WhatsApp chat history to Google Drive on your iPhone, then WhatsApp backup iPhone to Android would be so much easier. But sadly, this gonna happen as you can only backup WhatsApp chats to iCloud instead.
But there is still possible to restore your iPhone WhatsApp backups to Android. You can utilize MobileTrans to finish the job for you.
If you are switching from Android to Android, The easiest way to move WhatsApp to a new phone is by using Google Drive. If you want to use a local backup, you'll need to transfer the files to the new phone using a computer, file explorer, or SD Card.
Here are the details of how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android phone with email chat:
1. First of all, go to your device’s "Settings" in WhatsApp from your iPhone, tap on "Chat Settings", then hit "Email chat" from the list.
2. Select the WhatsApp history that you would like to transfer. A window will appear saying "Attaching Media will generate a larger email message". You need to click " Without Media" or " Attach Media" based on what you need.
3. Type in the email address and select "Send."
4. Log in to your email account on your Android phone; you can view your old WhatsApp chats in an email from your new device. But you can't sync WhatsApp data with your WhatsApp application on an Android device.
WhatsApp's email chat function is very helpful. By moving WhatsApp chats from iPhone or Android phone to email, it allows users to create a copy of the chats. Compared with WhatsApp's backup function, email chat is more flexible.
Users can store just the chosen chats, moreover, they can share the chats with others if they print out their chat history.
WazzapMigrator is a data transfer wizard that allows users to transfer WhatsApp messages from an iPhone to an Android device in a convenient manner. It fully supports the Mac/Windows system, ensuring speedy data transfer.
This is another software that is used to transfer WhatsApp files. It quickly transfers all types of files, including messages, photos, videos, and documents.
Here is the detailed guide on how WazzapMigrator is used to transfer WhatsApp content of an iPhone to an Android device:
1. launch iTunes from your iPhone and then connect your iPhone to your computer using a lightning cable.
2. Select "Summary"> uncheck "Encrypt Local Backup"> then select the "Back up now" option on the right to kick-start the backup process for your iOS device.
3. Visit the WazzapMigrator Lite website > locate the "iBackup Viewer" Program and download it on your computer.
4. Run the software, select the iOS device > click on the "Raw Files" icon on the menu's bottom right side. On the following screen, tap on "Free View" mode> surf the following file: "AppDomainGroup-group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared."
5. On the right-hand menu, choose the option "ChatStorage.sqlite" file > select the "Export" button. In the same menu of "ChatStorage.sqlite" > open "Message Folder" > select desired "Media" files. Hit the "Export" option and don't forget to save the same in the "ChatStorage.sqlite" file.
6. Connect your Android device to the computer. Surf Android phone in "File Viewer/Explorer" and set up desktop Windows to view files exported to the computer. Drag media folder and ChatStorage.sqlite file to the "Download" folder of your Android phone.
7. Now install the WazzapMigrator Lite application on your Android device. This will scan and detect ChatStorage.sqlite on the device. After the scanning process, select the "Play" button.
8. Download Google Play Store and reinstall the WhatsApp application.
Complete the process by keying in the contact details used in iPhone too.
While the application appears to have reviews for past versions, a quick look at the remarks on the website's homepage shows that there are many issues with the program, particularly about compatibility with the latest versions of the Android WhatsApp application.
However, the app appears to operate extensively at an acceptable rate for some devices and variants of WhatsApp.
Each of the four methods mentioned above, each with its pros and cons, is reliable for transferring WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android. Your first step now is to choose the method that is best suited to your particular situation and needs and give it a try.