Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
iPhone 14 Or Samsung S23? Vote and win 50 dollars!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
The One-stop Solution to Transfer Data to New iPhone 14!
A Complete Guide to Help You Transfer Data to Samsung Phones!
Learn about 5G Technology & Get MobileTrans to Transfer data!
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
As a friend of mine recently texted me this query, I realized that she is not the only one with this issue. A while back, I encountered the same problem and after trying several options, I was able to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 easily. If you look it up on the web, you will find lots of gimmicks claiming to transfer WhatsApp data. I would recommend staying away from these imposters and only going with a tried-and-tested solution. Here, I will teach you how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 using a 100% reliable tool.
Part 1: Does Move to iOS transfer WhatsApp chats?
Part 2: How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13?
Part 3: Extra Tip: Email your Android WhatsApp chats to iPhone
Before we get into the details and learn how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13, it is important to discuss this question. Move to iOS is a freely available Android app that makes it easier for us to transfer our data from an Android to a new iPhone. With its updated feature, now you can also transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with it. Ideally, Move to iOS can transfer the following data types:
If you are looking for a working solution to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13, then try MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer. As the name suggests, it provides a dedicated solution to manage numerous social apps, including WhatsApp. Using this smart solution, you can directly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 with a single click. You won’t encounter any compatibility issues between both devices.
Though, the process will overwrite the existing WhatsApp data on your iPhone 13. Therefore, if you are already using WhatsApp on your new iPhone 13, then make sure you take its backup beforehand.
To learn how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 using MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer, simply follow these instructions.
1. Install MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer on your computer and launch the MobileTrans. From its home, you can find the “Phone to Phone” tab to continue.
2. Now, go to the WhatsApp section from the left sidebar. This will display a list of various social-media-related transfer operations. Simply click on “WhatsApp” to continue.
3. Connect your Android and iPhone 13 to the system using working cables. In no time, both the devices would be detected by the application and their snapshots would be provided.
4. Since you wish to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13, Android should be the source and iPhone should be the target device. You can use the "Flip" button if their placements are not correct.
5. After verifying their positions, click on the “Start” button. This will display a prompt stating that the existing data on your target iPhone would be deleted in the process. Confirm your choice by clicking on the Yes button and commence the WhatsApp transfer.
6. Sit back and wait for a few minutes as the application would transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone 13. Make sure that both the devices would stay connected to the system.
7. In the end, you will be notified when the process is completed. You can now disconnect both devices securely.
8. Afterward, when you would launch WhatsApp on your iPhone, it will automatically detect an existing backup. Just click on the “Restore” button and this would move the WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone 13 seamlessly.
If you only wish to move a handful of messages from one device to another, then you can choose to email WhatsApp chats as well. To do this, just open the conversation that you wish to save. Go to its options and tap on “Email Conversation”. You can choose if you wish to include or exclude attachments. You can exclude them as the email attachment limit of most of the servers is only 20 MB.
This will automatically launch the Gmail interface with the attached text document of WhatsApp chats. Just enter your own email id and send the conversation. Later, you can access the email on your iPhone to access your chats whenever you want.
Now when you know how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13, you can easily retain your chats while switching your phones. With a tool like MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer, it has become easier than ever to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13 (or vice versa). This multi-purpose tool can also backup and restore your WhatsApp chats as well. Furthermore, you can use it to backup, restore, and transfer other popular app data like Kik, Viber, Line, and WeChat. With so many features to offer, it is certainly a must-have app for every social smartphone user out there!