Many users transfer data from phone to PC when they are purchasing a new phone or restoring an old one. A lot of times we simply need to transfer data to PC because our phone is full and we need space to execute processes without interruption.
All of the above users consistently need apps to transfer files from Android to PC. However, it is not easy to find the right mobile to PC file transfer app without any hassle. For this reason, we have researched and brought for you a list of the 8 best file transfer apps for Android to PC. Keep reading to explore the list now!
Part 1: 8 Apps to Transfer Files from Android to PC
If you are finding the best way to transfer files from Android to PC, then go through the below methods one by one.
App 1: AirDroid
There are plenty of ways to transfer files between your Android and computer, AirDroid is one of the best apps to conduct this for you. Besides transfer data over Wi-fi, via USB cable, you can also mirror Android screens on PC.
Let's find out the simple steps of transfer file using AirDroid
- Download the AirDroid app on your phone.
- Connect your PC to your app through available devices.
- Select data to transfer and use this fast way to transfer files from Android to PC.
App 2: Pushbullet
Pushbullet is the is one of the easiest way to move files both from your computer to your mobile device and vice versa. All of this is done from the Pushbullet app, Pushbullet Web site. AirDroid and Pushbullet have a lot in common, and both of them are high-quality applications.
Follow below simple steps to transfer data via Pushbullet
- Open Google Play and download this app on your Android phone.
- After this, you will get an option to connect your phone to your PC. Connect your PC to the app.
- Now, receive messages from your phone on your PC as well. This includes messages from WhatsApp and other apps.
App 3: SHAREit
ShareIt is a mobile to PC file transfer app used to clone the entire data of your phone to a computer. You can connect it to your phone using a WiFi connection and clone one Android phone to another easily.
See how to transfer between phone and computer using SHAREit
- Download the app on your phone.
- Set up a WiFi connection between your phone and PC.
- Transfer files from phone to PC (with a speed over 20 MBPS).
- Use the CLONEit feature to transfer one phone to another easily.
App 4: Xender
Similar to the above apps, Xender is also a file transfer app that works between Android to PC and iPhone as well. All you need to do is download this app on your phone and PC.
Transfer data between Android phone and computer can be easy with Xender
- Open Xender on Play Store and download it on your phone and PC.
- Once the app is on your phone, click on the plus sign and add your PC to the list. Using this, you can add any device to transfer data.
- To use this phone to laptop file transfer app, select the files to transfer and send them to the destination (which is your PC).
You can use Xender to transfer data between Android, iPhone, JioPhone, laptop, computer, etc.
App 5: Feem
Feem is one of the fastest and best apps to transfer files from Android to PC. You can use this app to transfer data in no time.
Below are simple steps to transfer with Feem
- Download Feem on your phone and computer.
- On your phone, enable Tethering and Hotspot from Settings.
- Now, transfer files through WiFi direct and choose your PC as the destination.
App 6: Nearby Share
You can use Nearby Share on many Android devices by default. You need to follow the steps to check if it is available.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Google.
- Open Devices and Sharing.
- Check Nearby Share.
If it is not available, then you can’t use this method. If it is, then click on it and share data with your PC directly.
App 7: Google Drive
Google Drive is an amazing cloud method by Google. You can use it on any device and share data between devices without hassle.
- Download Google Drive on your phone.
- Go to the file to transfer and share it on Google Drive.
- On your PC, open Google Drive on the browser or download the app.
- Open it and access your data. You can also manually download files from Google Drive.
App 8: Dropbox
Dropbox is a similar option to Google Drive. It is a cloud drive that can be used to transfer data between devices.
- On your phone, download Dropbox and sign in.
- Now share files to Dropbox.
- On your PC, download Dropbox and sign in with the same account.
- Download files on your PC.
Part 2: Transfer Files with MobileTrans [Easy & Quick]
The best app to transfer files from Android to PC is MobileTrans software. It is a tool designed to help you transfer data between various types of devices.
- The app is easy to use. Even a person without technical knowledge can use it.
- You can review the types of files to transfer before transferring data.
- It allows transferring chats of WhatsApp and other apps as well.
- You can use this tool to transfer data between phones when you purchase a new one.
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>>
Here are the steps to use MobileTrans mobile to PC file transfer app:
Step 1: Connect your Android Phone
This is the best file transfer app for Android to PC. Firstly, download the app on your computer and then connect your phone to the computer.
The app will detect your phone, after which you can select Export to Computer.
Step 2: Select Files to Transfer
In this step, you can select different types of files that you can transfer from phone to PC. For example, contacts, images, etc. Select these and click Export.
Step 3: Transfer Data
After the above step, your data will start transferring. You need to keep your phone connected to the PC to avoid breaking the connection and stopping the transfer in between.
There are various apps to transfer files from Android to PC. You only need to explore all these methods and find the best file transfer app for Android to PC according to your requirements.
In our opinion, MobileTrans is the best file transfer app for Android to PC. You can explore its amazing features and start using the app immediately. Visit the website and know more about the app now!
or Try our MobileTrans App on mobile >>>