Transfer Files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth
Written By Navkiran Dhaliwal |
Users wish to transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth due to a range of reasons. You may want to switch to a new phone, or you need to reset your phone, or simply reduce the storage on your phone so that you can work peacefully. For all these reasons, you need a feasible method to transfer files from iPhone to PC Bluetooth. In this article, you will get methods to do exactly the same. Let’s see how you can transfer files via Bluetooth from iPhone to PC.
Part 1: Transfer Files via Bluetooth
When the Bluetooth feature first came to iPhones and PC, the connection medium was poor. You had to go through a series of challenges to connect your phone to your PC. But, today, this connection is quick, optimum, and efficient.
Therefore, when you transfer files from iPhone to PC Bluetooth, you are able to easily achieve the task.
First, understand how you can transfer file Bluetooth iPhone to PC:
- Open the Settings or Connectivity of your PC, and make Bluetooth discoverable.
- Now, go to the iPhone’s Settings and achieve the same.
- From your phone, search your PC’s name in devices and click on it.
- This will prompt a key for connection.
- Approve the connection from your PC.
When your PC and phone are connected via Bluetooth, you can send images and files over this connection. For example, go to Gallery and open an image. In this image, click on options and share the photo via Bluetooth to your computer.
However, here, one thing that you need to note down is that you can achieve iPhone to PC Bluetooth file transfer for only a few types of files. In fact, you can share only a limited amount of data over Bluetooth as it is hectic to select files manually for iPhone to windows 10 Bluetooth file transfer. For this reason, we have explained another great method in the next section.
Part 2: Transfer Files with MobileTrans
MobileTrans is software designed to help you with file transfer from iPhone to PC. You can simply download the tool on your PC and transfer files from iPhone to PC.
Here are some features of MobileTrans that you might like:
- MobileTrans helps you transfer files from iPhone to PC in one click. You only need the software on your PC to achieve this.
- When you connect your iPhone to your computer, you would get an option to select the types of files that you need on your computer.
- It is possible to even transfer chats between iPhone to iPhone using this tool, such as WhatsApp chat, etc.
- When you are moving to a new phone or simply transferring data between two phones, MobileTrans helps you. You can transfer data between iPhone, Android, and computer.
- There’s no simpler software than this. It is easy to use, so much so that even a non-techie can access it without glitches.
A three-step process to transfer files from iPhone to PC using MobileTrans:
Step 1: Connect PC and iPhone
When you don’t want to use Bluetooth file transfer iPhone to Windows 10, you can use MobileTrans for the same.
Firstly, connect your PC and iPhone through a USB cable.
You need to have MobileTrans on your PC for this. Once the iPhone is connected, it will show on the MobileTrans tool. Now, you can select the Export to Computer option.
Step 2: Select Files to Transfer
In the next step, you will see file types that you can transfer through the tool. This option is mostly missing when you transfer files from Phone to PC via Bluetooth. But in MobileTrans, you can select the types of files that you want to download. For example, WhatsApp chats, messages, contacts, images, and other media files like these.
Step 3: Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
After selecting options, click on start. In a few minutes, file transfer from iPhone to PC will start.
During this time, you need to keep your laptop on the charger. It is also important to keep your iPhone connected to the PC all the time to avoid breaking the transfer of files. If you break this connection, you may have to start the entire process once again.
Part 3: FAQs
If you still have doubts about how to transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth, below we have explained some FAQs. Check out!
Can I use AirDrop to transfer files from iPhone to PC?
Airdrop is a transfer facility available on all Apple devices. Now, that means that you can only transfer files from iPhone to PC if you have Apple devices. Therefore, you can only use Airdrop for file transfers when you have a MacBook or iMac.
For Windows users, this is not possible. You can use MobileTrans in this case.
Can I transfer files from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
We have explained two methods to transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth and without it. Both of these methods don’t require using iTunes software.
For example, with MobileTrans, you only need to connect your phone to the software and start transferring files from iPhone to the computer. This software also allows using previously taken iTunes backup to import files to the phone.
So, we have discussed everything related to transferring files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth. You only need to connect your iPhone to a PC using a Bluetooth connection. When you face issues in this, you can use the MobileTrans tool to transfer files between iPhone and PC. This tool is easy to use, quick, and has many more features.
For example, you can use the MobileTrans tool to directly transfer data from one iPhone to another or from iPhone to Android.
To know more about how iPhone to PC transfer using MobileTrans works, visit our website and start exploring!
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..