Transferring files from iPhone to PC is not that difficult but more like a daily routine for some people. It is a cumbersome job, which will require a lot of time and effort. If you are a Windows user, then you know the importance of your files. And here’s where iPhone file transfer apps like MobileTrans come into play.
Yes, there are also other ways to transfer files, like using iTunes and iCloud. But applications like MobileTrans make the task a lot easier.
Part 1: Best Apps to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC
Method 1: Transfer Files with MobileTrans [Step-by-step]
Yes, it’s always tough instantly to transfer files from your iPhone to your PC, especially when you are a Windows User. And, here’s where applications like Wondershare’s MobileTrans come to the rescue. If you’re a Windows user — MobileTrans helps you transfer files of any size using MobileTrans seamlessly from your iPhone to your PC within a couple of clicks!
Best App to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC!
- • Transfer photos, music, videos, and more between mobile devices and PC.
- • Backup 18+ types of data from Android and iPhone to the computer.
- • Supports transfer of 18+ types of data between 6000+ mobile devices.
- • Support transfer of WhatsApp data between Android and iOS devices.
- • Fully compatible with Windows 11 or Mac 12.
- • Fully compatible with iOS 16 and Android 12.
Here’re the steps to transfer files from your iPhone to your Windows PC using MobileTrans —
- First things first. Install the MobileTrans software on your computer.
- Now, launch the software and go to the Phone Transfer module, and then choose Export to Computer.
- Now connect your iPhone 13 to your computer and you may need to Trust the computer first, so your iOS device can be detected.
- Now, simply select the data types that you want to transfer to your windows pc and click the Export button, and that’s it. All of your selected file types will automatically get transferred.
Now, you might have something on your PC, you want in your iPhone. On that note, follow the steps below to quickly transfer files from your PC to your iPhone —
- First, connect your iPhone with your PC via USB.
- Now launch the application and it will automatically recognize your device as already discussed above.
- Next, head to the Phone Transfer button, and select Import to Phone.
- Now simply tap on the Import button and choose add files or folders to select desired data on your Windows PC and then transfer them to your iPhone. Once the process is completed you view these files on your iPhone.
Note: Please keep in mind not to disconnect the USB while transferring the files.
Method 2: Transfer Files with iTunes
As an iPhone user, you probably know about iTunes. It is an application officially provided by Apple which enables you to add music, videos, contacts, and almost any kind of file to your iOS smartphone. Plus, it also lets you transfer files from your iPhone to your PC.
Here’re the steps to quickly transfer files using iTunes —
Step 1: Launch the iTunes application on your PC.
Step 2: Now, Connect your iPhone and computer, and click the device tab to find your iPhone
Step 3: Now, on the left side, to transfer files using iTunes, quickly look for the File Sharing option and click on it.
Step 4: Now select the Application or files you want to transfer, and save them to your computer.
Note: If you don’t see the File Sharing option, your device doesn't have anything to transfer.
Method 3: Transfer Files with iCloud
You cannot directly exchange files between your iPhone and your PC using iCloud Drive. But, there's another trick that can help you out — upload files on iCloud, and it will be visible on any device with your iCloud account logged in.
On that note, here’re the steps to upload your files to iCloud Drive quickly —
Step 1: First of all, turn on iCloud backup and backup the files you want on your computer.
Step 2: Then, you can either install iCloud on your PC or visit icloud.com and access your backup through your Apple ID.
Step 3: Now, you can simply download the files on your computer.
Or, you can even use the File Upload option in the iCloud toolbar, choose the files you want to upload and follow the on-screen steps.
Note: Applications like Pages, Numbers, and Keynote have their folders in iCloud Drive. Hence, you can only upload files to those folders that the apps support.
Part 2: Frequently Asked Question(s)
- What is the best app to transfer files from iPhone to Android?
If you are looking for the best way to transfer files between an iPhone and an android device, Wondershare's MobileTrans is something that can make a difference. Its easy-to-use UI and seamless transferring speed are something that can have a significant impact.
- Can I transfer files from iPhone to PC without apps?
Yes, you can simply connect your PC with your iPhone via USB and quickly copy selected files on your iPhone to save them on your PC. Bluetooth is also a great tool to transfer small files between your iPhone and PC.
What’s next? Get one of the above best file transfer Apps for iPhone to PC to get the work done. We recommend trying MobileTrans, as it can not only transfer files from iPhone to PC, but also supports phone to phone data transfer including photos, contacts, and WhatsApp messages. Download and try it now.