There is no more significant occasion in the world of tech than the launching of the new iPhone each year. Every September tech fans gather up to witness what new features will they be receiving with the launch of the new Apple smartphone and buy it off the market immediately.
However, the trouble starts when you wish to transfer your data from the older iPhone to the newer one. If you are a veteran of this field, then this would not be an issue for you. But, for the first-timers, the transferring of files and messages, especially LINE messages, from one iPhone to another, can get tricky and may result in loss of data.
Lucky for us, there are three quick and convincing ways to LINE to the new iPhone 11. Stay with us and read through the guide below to learn exactly that!
Part 1. Transfer LINE to New iPhone 11 with MobileTrans:
Instead of trying some technical methods to transfer your LINE chat history, you should opt for the service of the MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer software. It is because even a minor glitch may result in permanent loss of important chat history or other files. It'll transfer not only transfer LINE chat history. You can also run it to transfer WhatsApp chats to iPhone 11. You would only need a connector cable, a computer system, and both the iPhones to transfer LINE. Before jumping on to the method to perform such an action, it is essential to know the unique attributes of the MobileTrans:
- • The application supports more than 3500 smartphones from platforms such as Windows Phones, Android devices(comprising of all brands), and iPhones, along with the cross-platform transfer.
- • You can transfer and retrieve data from 15 different file formats, such as contacts, sms, photos, calendar, etc.
- • You can create a backup of all your chat history and restore it whenever you wish from communication apps like LINE, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, and others.
All you need to do to transfer LINE to the new iPhone 11 is download the application from the link down below for your system of choice and follow our step-by-step guide:
Step 1. Launch the MobileTrans:
Install MobileTrans on your macOS system or Windows PC and launch it. You’ll see a whole section of “Whatsapp Transfer,” click on the “Transfer button and proceed.
Step 2. Connect the old iPhone to the Computer:
The first thing you should do to initiate the procedure is connecting the older iPhone with the computer via a USB cable. Once you connect the smartphone, locate the LINE tab from the interface, and click on it.
Step 3. Create Backup of old LINE messages:
Hit the “Backup” button and wait for MobileTrans to create the much-needed backup of your chat history to transfer it to the new iPhone 11.
Step 4. Restore your LINE Chat on the new Phone:
Unplug the old iPhone and connect your iPhone 11 with the computer once the interface finishes the backup. Click on the “Transfer” tab from the “Whatsapp Transfer” section and click on “Restore.”
MobileTrans will show you the old LINE messages. It is up to you whether you wish to transfer all the chat history or some specific ones. Click on “Start,” and MobileTrans will move each message to your iPhone 11.
Part 2. How to Transfer LINE to New iPhone 11 via iTunes Backup & Restore?
iTunes is the manual and technical way to move your LINE messages from your old iPhone to the new one.
How to Backup LINE Chat via iTunes:
The steps to backup and restore LINE messages are as follows:
- • Connect the old iPhone with your macOS computer and launch iTunes.
- • From the menu bar, click on “Devices.”
- • Select “Backup” from the drop-down menu, and iTunes will create a backup of your LINE chat history in no time.
How to Restore LINE Chat via iTunes:
Now you will be able to understand the procedure of your LINE chat history to the iPhone 11. Here are the instructions to do that:
- • Connect your iPhone 11 with the system.
- • Open iTunes on your computer again and go to “Files” from the menu bar.
- • Go to “Devices” and click on “Restore from iTunes Backup.”
- • You will be able to see your old LINE messages.
- • Enter your LINE login details and click on “OK” to save your past conversations on the new iPhone.
Part 3. How to Transfer LINE to New iPhone 11 via iCloud (Backup & Restore)?
If you use Apple products, then you probably understand the importance of iCloud better than most people. It not only allows you to store valuable files on its platform, but you can also save your past LINE messages without any hassle whatsoever. Here are the steps to create a backup of your LINE chats and restore them on the new iPhone 11.
The Method to create LINE chat backup on iCloud:
You must have an iCloud account to save and restore your LINE messages. Here are the steps to develop chat backup from the old phone.
- • Open your LINE app on the old iPhone and tap on “More.”
- • Tap on “Settings” and press on “Chats.”
- • You’ll see the “Chat history backup” option, tap on it and then press “Backup now.”
- • The LINE app will create a backup of all the available messages on your iCloud.
- • You should note that this method will only save your text messages to the iCloud account, and you would have to keep the other media files separately on the cloud.
How to Restore LINE Backup on the iPhone 11:
After creating the backup of the chat history, the next step is to restore it to the iPhone 11. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- • Download and run the LINE app on your iPhone 11.
- • Enter your login credentials and from the interface.
- • Open your iCloud app and tap on “Restore chat history” from the menu bar.
Nothing matches the excitement of a person when they first start to use their new phone, especially an iPhone. But all that excitement could turn into irritation pretty quickly if you fail in transferring your old files and messages to the new phone. It might result in you losing your data altogether. Luckily, there are various methods to move your LINE messages or any other thing for that matter from one iPhone to another. Using MobileTrans is one of them, which guarantees a safe transfer procedure without any inconvenience.