How to Backup Nokia Contacts, SMS, Music, Video, Photos in 1 Click
Written By Nicola Massimo |
There're some situations where you want to backup your Nokia phone. Read about the following situations. It may be just like yours.
- Want to donate, send or sell your Nokia phone to someone else, but you need the data on it.
- Backup your Nokia phone before turning in to Verizon, Sprint or others to exchange something.
- Your new phone is on order, so you plan to backup your Nokia phone for data restoring later.
- Do a regular Backup to keep your Nokia phone in a safe environment.
There're some Nokia backup software to help you make a backup of your Nokia phone. In the following part, I list two popular ones. Read on to find the one that you want.
Solution 1. Backup Nokia phone to PC in 1 click with MobileTrans
If you'd like to backup Nokia phone to PC, MobileTrans - Backup is a good choice, since this program can enable you to transfer your data cross different operation systems with no data loss or damage, such as to Galaxy, to Motorola, to HTC, and to LG etc.
Backup Nokia Phone to PC in 1 Click!
- • Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Android to iPhone/iPad.
- • Backup and restore data on your device to a computer with one click.
- • Takes less than 10 minutes to finish.
- • Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, iPhone and more to iPhone 11/11 Pro.
- • Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- • Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- • Fully compatible with Windows 11 or Mac 10.15
How to Backup Nokia Contacts, SMS, Music, Video and Photos to PC
Step 1. Install and Run the Wondershare MobileTrans
To start with, Run the program on the computer after installation. To make a Nokia backup, you should choose the "Backup" mode.
Step 2. Choose backup file type
Get your Nokia phone powered on and use a USB cable to connect it to the computer. Once recognized successfully, your Nokia phone will be shown on the left. The content you can backup are ticked in the middle. Check the content and click "Start" to begin the Nokia backup.
Step 3. Backup Nokia Phone to PC
Now, MobileTrans is backing up your Nokia data to PC. Please wait for a few minutes till the process complete.
Step 4. Check your backup file on PC
When the backup process finished, just click on "View it" to get your backup file.
Solution 2. Backup Nokia with Nokia PC Suite
Nokia PC Suite
Looking for free way to backup content from Nokia to PC? You can try Nokia PC Suite. It helps backup Nokia contacts, calendars, text messages, bookmark, notes, settings and more to PC.
Pros: Free of charge
Cons: Unable to use the backup file to restore to your Android device or iDevice. Music, video and Photos can't be backed up directly.
Step 1. Download Nokia PC Suite on the computer and run it. Connect your Nokia phone to computer via Bluetooth, USB cable or Infrared.
Step 2. In the Nokia PC Suite window, click the backup icon to enter the Nokia Content Copier window.
Step 3. Select the backup icon and tick your desired content. Then, click the right-arrow icon to start the backup process.