How to Read Missing WhatsApp Messages Deleted by Sender?
Have you encountered the embarrassing situation where your friend has sent you WhatsApp messages in the late night, and after you waked up you found nothing but a few "This message was deleted" notifications in your chat dialog with him. And he refused to send you again despite you required desperately!
Hold your horses, Wutsapper is ready to help.
Use its Whats Deleted feature, you can easily recover and read the missing WhatsApp messages, including chats, photos, videos, audios and more.
Watch this video and learn to read missing deleted messages:
This is the easy 3-step guide for you:
Step 1. Get Wutsapper on Google Play store and make basic settings.
Step 2. choose "Whats Deleted" feature and allow access for WhatsApp notification.
Step 3. Check the dialog to read missing messages, including Chat and Media.
Then you can always check the WhatsApp messages deleted by the sender. Really efficient, isn't it!
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
- How to transfer WhatsApp between iOS and Android phones?
- How to backup & restore WhatsApp messages?
- How to backup & restore LINE chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Viber chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Kik chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Wechat chats on a computer?