How to Convert HEIC Photos to JPG Format?
Apple first introduced the HEIC format on iOS 11. The HEIC format offers better compression while still preserving image quality. But, this format is not compatible with Windows and Android.
MobileTrans provides this new tool - HEIC Converter to help you convert HEIC to jpg. Let's dive in to discover how to convert HEIC photos to JPG with MobileTrans.
Step 1: Run MobileTrans on PC
Launch MobileTrans on your Windows computer and head to the More module.
Step 2: Choose HEIC Converter to proceed
Step 3: Select HEIC Pictures
Click on Add files to select your HEIC pictures on the computer or drag-n-drop them here.
Step 4: Convert the HEIC Files
Convert all the HEIC files to jpg by clicking on the Convert button and choosing the desired place to store these JPG files.
Note: Now, MobileTrans only supports converting 100 images at most at one time.
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
- How to transfer WhatsApp between iOS and Android phones?
- How to backup & restore WhatsApp messages?
- How to backup & restore LINE chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Viber chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Kik chats on a computer?
- How to backup & restore Wechat chats on a computer?