Transferring data between iPhone and Android devices has become easier than ever because of the data transfer apps. The best part of the data transfer apps is that you can wirelessly transfer your iPhone data to Android.
In this guide, we have discussed the best iOS to Android transfer app that offers the fastest speed while transferring data.
Part 1: Best iOS to Android Apps on Mobile Devices
1. Google Drive
By launching the Google Drive app, Google has made it much easier to move iOS data to an Android device. Google Drive is one of the most ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. Using Google Drive, you can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes.
- Storage Space: Google Drive provides users with 15 GB of free storage space to store media files.
- Powerful search: Its search engine is very effective and gives you the desired results that you type in its search box.
- Collaboration: You can easily share your documents with others by quickly inviting others and share members can also edit and view any file.
- Secure: The best feature of Google Drive is security. The data you will save will always be safe and secure from any malware or virus.
Supported Data Types:
- It supports General files such as archives, audio, images, text, and videos.
- It supports Adobe files such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Photoshop, PDF, and many others.
- It also supports Microsoft files such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and XML.
- Once saving files to Google Drive, you can access them from any other device.
- It offers a keyword search option which makes the search easier.
- The only disadvantage of Google Drive is that its uploading and downloading speed is very slow.
MobileTrans App may be the best choice to transfer iPhone data from Android without a pc. It can transfer up to 8 types of phone data between devices without a PC, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, documents, apps, and more data. You can easily transfer large files between phone, PC, and tablet effortlessly and wirelessly. Follow the steps to transfer iPhone data to Android.
Step 1: Download MobileTrans App on your phone and connect both your phones.
Step 2: Then you will see the data and select what you want to transfer.
Step 3: Choose from the options to pair your phones.
Step 4: Wait for the process to be completed.
The SHAREit is another good iOS-to-Android transfer app. Many people widely use it to share various types of data. It has gained huge popularity just because of the high transfer speed. It has remarkable features that make this app very useful and versatile.
- Media Player: The app comes with a powerful media player where you can manage and enjoy your favorite music.
- Offline: You do not need internet access to transfer data with the help of a SHAREit app.
- Superfast: It can transfer files with a speed of 20 Mbps which is faster than Bluetooth.
Supported Data Types:
It supports almost every data type such as PDF, images, videos, GIF, Vector images, audio, and many others.
- It can transfer a wide range of file types.
- It works with various operating systems such as Android, iOS, and Windows.
The app does not work properly with low-storage mobile devices.
4. Move to Android
The Move to Android is iPhone to Android transfer app. This app can transfer only messages. Due to this reason, it is not a widely used and popular app. However, it can transfer text messages very effectively from the iPhone to Android.
- Backup: The Move to Android app also provides an option for easy backup and restore data.
- Supported Data Types: It supports only one data type: text messages.
The app transfers text messages quickly and efficiently.
- It supports only one data type.
- It does not provide proper instructions for using an app.
The Samsung Smart Switch is also one of the best wireless transfer apps. It is a free iPhone to Android app available on the Google play store. You can also move data from your old iOS/Android device to a Samsung device with its help of it.
- Cross-Platform: It can transfer data from various mobile platforms such as iOS, Windows, Blackberry, and Android to Samsung.
- USB cable: Through USB cable, you can easily switch various types of data between two devices.
- Supported data types: It supports contacts, messages, images, documents, app data, call logs, music, calendar, and many others.
- The source device can be both iOS devices and other Android devices apart from Samsung devices such as HTC, Sony, Motorola, and many others.
- Free to use.
- The destination devices must be Samsung.
- To transfer data between two devices, 500 MB data should be free on both devices.
With the help of the FileTransfer app, you can easily and quickly transfer the data from one device to another. It is compatible with many operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Transfer up to 17 kinds of data including contacts, photos, messages, apps, music, notes, videos, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data.
- Support 8000+ mobile devices running Android, iOS & Windows systems.
- It is a free app for transferring data from the iPhone to Android without the USB cable.
- It is easy to operate and install on the device.
- It is not a cloud storage service.
- It can send or receive only 5 MB of data at one time.
DropBox is a cloud storage service. You can save your important media files to DropBox and then you can access them from everywhere. Because of this, it is also considered an iPhone to Android transfer app.
- Share: After saving the files, you can even share saved media files with others. You can share small as well as big files.
- Invite: It also offers the invite option for easy collaboration among your team members.
- Connectivity: You can also integrate your Dropbox account with other apps such as Gmail.
- Supported Data Types: Dropbox supports data types such as documents, images, videos, presentations, audio, text, link, and archive.
- The DropBox offers free 2 GB of free storage space.
- Sometimes, security issues develop while transferring the data through DropBox.
Six years after Apple launched the Move to iOS App in Google Play Store, Google finally released its iOS App - Switch to Android to help users move data from iOS devices to Android. As the App is just rolled out in April 2022, it is still a brand-new App that needs consistent updates before it can match with other Apps. But we can agree that it will be a good iOS to Android App shortly.
- Connectivity: You can connect both phones via USB cable or just without fussy cables.
- Supported Data Types: nearly supports all the data Google Drive supported
- It is a free app.
- You can only transfer data to a brand-new Android phone. If you've already activated the Android device, this app is not suitable.
Part 2: Best iPhone to Android Transfer Apps on Computer
Data transfer via App works over the Internet - no cable needed. Sounds great, right? But everything has two sides, wired transfer is much faster than a wireless one. And with the help of a computer, you can avoid glitches when migrating data from iPhone to Android.
The MobileTrans - Phone Transfer is the best iOS to Android transfer software. With one click, you can easily switch data between two devices.
Best iPhone to Android transfer software on PC
- • Transfer up to 18+ kinds of data including contacts, photos, messages, and more.
- • Support 6000+ mobile devices running Android and iOS systems.
- • Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data.
- • Designed for non-tech savvy people, super easy and fast.
Below, there is a detailed guide on how to transfer data from iPhone to Android using MobileTrans software:
Step 1: First, you must install the MobileTrans software on your computer. Connect both devices to the computer. Then, select the “Phone Transfer” option and click "Phone to Phone" to continue.
Step 2: Thereafter, choose the file that you want to transfer and click on the "Start” button. You can choose to erase existing data or not before transferring.
Step 3: Your selected data will be transferred or copied to your Android device within a few minutes. Please do not disconnect the devices during migration.
Here is also a relating video for you
The iPhone to Android transfer app helps you easily switch data from your iPhone to your Android device. You can use any of the data mentioned above transfer apps as each app works efficiently. A desktop program like MobileTrans is a great choice if you do not want to experience slow data transfer.