Top 6 iPhone to Android Data Transfer Apps to Transfer Data Wirelessly
Written By Axel Nash | Apr 27,2020
Transferring data between iPhone and Android device has now become easier than ever before because of the data transfer apps. The best part of the data transfer apps is that you can transfer your iPhone data to Android wirelessly.
In this guide, we have discussed the best iOS to Android transfer app that offers the fastest speed while transferring the data.
Part 1: Best iPhone to Android Transfer Apps on computer
The MobileTrans - Phone Transfer is the best iOS to Android transfer software. With one click, you can easily switch data between two devices. It can also recover, repair and erase data very easily.
Below, there is a detailed guide on how to transfer data from iPhone to Android using MobileTrans software:
Step 1: First, you need to install the MobileTrans software on your computer. After installing and launching the software, connect your both device to the computer. Then, select “Phone Transfer” option from the software dashboard.
Step 2: Thereafter, choose the file that you want to transfer and click on the “Start” button.
Step 3: Within a few minutes, your selected data will be transferred or copied to the target device which is Android.
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
1. Google Drive
The Google has made very easier to move iOS data to Android device by launching Google Drive app. The Google drive is one of the ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. You can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes by using Google Drive.
- Storage Space:The Google drive provides 15 GB of free storage space to users to store media files.
- Powerful search: Its search engine is very effective and gives you desired results that you type in its search box.
- Collaboration:You can easily share your documents with other by quickly inviting others and share member can also edit, and view any file.
- Secure:The best feature of the Google Drive is security. The data that you will save to it will always be safe and secure from any malware or virus.
Supported Data Types:
- It supports General files such as archive, audio, images, text, and videos.
- It supports Adobe files such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Photoshop, PDF and many others.
- It also supports Microsoft files such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and XML.
- Once saving files to Google drive, you can access them from any another device.
- It offers keyword search option which makes search easier.
- The only disadvantage of the Google drive is that its uploading and downloading speed is very low.
The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. It is widely used by many people to share various type of data. It has gained huge popularity just because of high transfer speed. It has remarkable features which make this app very useful and versatile.
- Media Player: The app comes with a powerful media player where you can manage and enjoy your favorite music.
- Offline: You do not need an internet access for transferring data with the help of a SHAREit app.
- Super fast:It can transfer files with the speed of 20 Mbps which is faster than Bluetooth.
Supported Data Types:
It supports almost every data types such as PDF, images, videos, GIF, Vector image, audio and many others.
- It can transfer a wide range of file types.
- It works with various operating systems such as Android, iOS, and Windows.
The app does not work properly with the low storage mobile devices.
3. Move to Android
The Move to Android is iPhone to Android transfer app. This app can transfer only messages. Due to this reason, it is not widely used and popular app. However, it can transfer text messages very effectively from the iPhone to Android.
- Backup: The Move to Android app also provides an option for easy backup and restore data.
- Supported Data Types: It supports only one data type which is text messages.
The app transfer text messages in the quick and efficient way.
- It supports only one data type.
- It does not provide proper instructions for using an app.
The Samsung Smart Switch is also one of the best wireless transfer apps. It is a free iPhone to Android app available on the Google play store. You can also move data from your old iOS/Android device to a Samsung device with the help of it.
- Cross-Platform: It can transfer data from various mobile platforms such as iOS, Windows, Blackberry, and Android to Samsung.
- USB cable: Through USB cable, you can easily switch various types of data between two devices.
- Supported data types: It supports contacts, messages, images, documents, app data, call logs, music, calendar and many others.
- The source device can be both iOS device and other Android devices apart from Samsung devices such as HTC, Sony, Motorola and many others.
- The destination devices must be Samsung.
- To transfer data between two devices, 500 MB data should be free on both devices.
With the help of FileTransfer app, you can easily and quickly transfer the data from one device to another. It is compatible with many operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- File Management: Along with transferring the data, it also manages your media files in a well-organized way.
- Connect:It automatically connects to another device. There is no need of configuration for connection.
- Supported Data Types: It supports data types which include images, videos, audios, documents, contacts and many other media files.
- It a free app for transferring data from the iPhone to Android without the USB cable.
- It is easy to operate and install on the device.
- It is not a cloud storage service.
- It can send or receive only 5 MB of data at one time.
The DropBox is a cloud storage service. You can save your important media files to DropBox and then, you can access them from everywhere. Because of this, it is also considered as iPhone to Android transfer app.
- Share: After saving the files, you can even share saved media files with others. You can share small as well as big files.
- Invite: It also offers the invite option for easy collaboration among your team members.
- Connectivity: You can also integrate your DropBox account with other apps such as Gmail.
- Supported Data Types: The Dropbox supports data types such as documents, images, videos, presentation, audio, text, link, and archive.
- The DropBox offers free 2 GB free storage space.
- It is a completely free app.
- Sometimes, security issues develop while transferring the data through DropBox.
The iPhone to Android transfer app helps you to easily switch data from your iPhone to your Android device. You can use any of the above-mentioned data transfer apps as each app works efficiently.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS and Windows phone.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, canlenda, voice mail and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones including iPhone, Smasung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi and more.
- Work with Android 9.0 and iOS 13.