4 Ways to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung Quickly
Written By Axel Nash | Mar 25,2020
If you are moving from an iOS to Samsung device, then you should start by learning how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. After all, our contacts are the most important part of our smartphone and it is the first thing that we transfer after getting a new device. Thankfully, there are plenty of ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. In this post, we will teach you in four different ways how to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung, so that you can make this transition with no data loss.
Part 1: Copy Contacts from iPhone to Samsung using MobileTrans (5-minutes solution)
The best way to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung is by using MobileTrans - Phone Transfer. The tool can be used to directly move your data from one device to another. It is compatible with all the leading iOS, Android, and Windows phones. Therefore, you can easily perform a cross-platform transfer without worrying about any compatibility issues. The desktop application of MobileTrans - Phone Transfer is available for Windows and Mac.
The application is a part of the MobileTrans and provides a 100% safe and reliable phone to phone transfer solution. Besides contacts, you can also transfer photos, music, messages, videos from iPhone to Samsung. It provides a one-click solution to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung and has an extensive compatibility (supports iOS 13 and Android 9). You can learn how to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung using MobileTrans by following these simple steps.
1. Connect your iPhone and Samsung devices to your computer and open MobileTrans. You will see many features of MobileTrans, and just select the option of “Phone Transfer”.
2. After your devices are automatically detected by MobileTrans, your iPhone should be listed as a source and Samsung as a destination device. You can use the Flip button to interchange their positions.
3. Now, select the type of data you wish to move. To transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung, select “Contacts” and click on the “Start Transfer” button.
4. This will initiate the transfer process and move contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
5. Once the process is completed, you will be notified by the following prompt.
After learning how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung, you can simply remove your devices safely and access your newly transferred contacts easily.
Part 2: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung using Samsung Smart Switch app
Samsung Smart Switch is the official Samsung app that can be used to transfer your data from an existing iOS or Android to Samsung device. You can learn how to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung via the Smart Switch app wirelessly as well. Before you proceed, make sure that the Samsung Smart Switch app is downloaded on both the devices. Afterward, you can follow these steps to learn how to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung.
1. After downloading the app on both the devices, launch it and select a mode of transfer.
2. On the target device, you would be asked whether you wish to move data from an iOS or Android phone. Select iOS device to proceed,
3. Furthermore, you can choose to transfer contacts from iCloud or directly from the iOS device. Tap on the “Import from iOS Device” option.
4. A one-time verification code will be displayed. To connect, match the code on both the devices.
5. After establishing a secure connection, you can just select the content you wish to send from your iPhone. Make sure that the “Contacts” option is enabled.
6. The target Samsung device will automatically start receiving the data and will let you know when the transfer would be completed.
By following this simple drill you can learn how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung over the air. Needless to say, to make it work, both the devices should be in a close proximity.
Part 3: Move iPhone contacts to Samsung using iTunes
If you are already familiar with iTunes, then you can also take its assistance to learn how to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung. Even though this a more complicated process, you would be able to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung wirelessly.
1. To start with, launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone to it.
2. After the iOS device is detected, select it and go to its “Info” tab.
3. From here, you can enable the feature of “Sync Contacts with” and select “Google Contacts”. Make sure that you have already signed-in with your Google account. If not, then a pop-up would launch from where you can configure your Google account.
4. Save your changes by clicking on the “Apply” button.
5. Now, you can easily access these synced contacts on your Samsung device. Make sure that you are using the same Google account on the Samsung device. Also, you can go to its Account & Sync settings to turn on the sync option for Google Contacts.
Part 4: Copy iPhone contacts to Samsung using iCloud
Another smart and easy way to learn how to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung is by taking the assistance of iCloud. Ideally, there are two ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung using iCloud. Before you proceed, make sure that your iPhone contacts are synced with iCloud. To do this, go to your iCloud settings and turn on the syncing option for Contacts with iCloud.
Methods 1: Import a vCard
After syncing your iPhone contacts with iCloud, go to iCloud.com and log-in to your account. Visit the Contacts section and export your contacts to a vCard file. Later, you can copy this vCard file to your Samsung device and import contacts from it. You can also log-in to your iCloud account from any web browser on your Samsung device as well.
Method 2: Use a third-party app
You can use the Sync for iCloud Contacts Android app to learn how to move contacts from iPhone to Samsung. Simply install the app from here on your Samsung device and log-in with your iCloud credentials. Afterward, you can sync contacts from iPhone to Samsung freely.
After learning different ways for how to copy contacts from iPhone to Samsung, you can easily move to a new Android device with no data loss. As you can see, MobileTrans Phone Transfer provides one of the easiest ways to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung. With just a single click, you can move all the important data files directly from one device to another. Give this remarkable tool a try and teach others as well how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Samsung in no time.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS and Windows phone.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, canlenda, voice mail and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones including iPhone, Smasung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi and more.
- Work with Android 9.0 and iOS 13.