Windows and iPhones do not play well together. The very idea of sending photos and videos from PC to iPhone can creep any techie, let alone the thought of a newbie who has no idea how to transfer photos and videos from PC to iPhone.
Worry, no more! Scroll down to find how to transfer video from PC to iPhone Camera roll.
Part 1: Transfer PC Videos to iPhone via MobileTrans [Best Choice]
The most efficient way to send video to iPhone from PC is to use a third-party tool designed for the job. And not just any PC to iPhone app. You will need the crème de la crème to ensure a quick and safe transfer. MobileTrans is the ultimate solution for any transfer solution. Be it iPhone to PC, iPhone to iPhone, Android to PC, or any other combination of these two. MobileTrans supports transfer of up to 5 types of files from PC to phone.
Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone With a few Clicks!
- • Transfer photos, music, videos, and more from PC (Windows & Mac) to iPhone.
- • Backup 18+ types of data from Android and iPhone to PC (Windows & Mac).
- • Supports transfer 18+ types of data between 6000+ mobile devices.
- • Support transfer WhatsApp data between Android and iOS devices.
- • Support the latest version of Android 12 and iOS 15.
How to transfer photos and videos from PC to iPhone:
Step 1. Visit the official website of MobileTrans and download it on your Windows/Mac computer.
- Open the application.
- On the main interface, choose Phone Transfer.
- Under Phone Transfer options, choose Import to Phone.
Step 2. Connect the iPhone to the PC.
- You can connect the iPhone to the computer via a lightning cable.
- On the warning message on your iPhone — tap Allow.
- Hit the import button and select all the photos and videos that you want to transfer from PC to iPhone.
Step 3. Once you've imported videos to MobileTrans, clock on Select all, then hit the Import button again to transfer the video files. The progress bar will show you the number of files that has been imported successfully.
As mentioned earlier, you can transfer photos and videos from PC to iPhone within three easy steps using MobileTrans. Of course, you will also find other ways to import photos and videos from PC to iPhone.
Part 2: Send Videos to iPhone Videos from PC via iTunes
Serving as a media player, media library, mobile device management utility, iTunes is a solution for many iPhone problems. However, to transfer video from PC to iPhone camera roll, you will have to install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Once you ensure that you have the up-to-date iTunes app, follow these simple steps to learn how to transfer photos and videos to iPhone from PC.
Step 1. Connect the Windows computer to the iPhone using the lightning cable.
- If you see a ‘Trust this computer’ prompt on the iPhone — ensure to click on Trust.
- Navigate to iTunes on the computer and choose the iPhone icon on the upper-left of the screen.
Step 2. Choose the Photos option from the left pane.
- On the right pane, check the box assigned to Sync Photos from the option.
- Choose to sync “All folders” or just “Selected folders” options. Plus, check the box assigned to Include videos
If you have selected All folders options, all the folders, including the multimedia files (Photos + Videos), will get added automatically. On the other hand, if you choose Selected folders, you will have to choose the subfolders containing the photos and videos from PC to iPhone.
Step 3. Choose the “Done” button.
- And choose the “Apply” option.
iTunes will then sync your photos over to your iPhone, depending on the size. Wait for the transfer to get completed.
Part 3: Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone with iCloud
iCloud is suitable for people who use multiple devices and might want to access multimedia files anytime, anywhere. Plus, the photos will always be accessible on the iCloud device. All you will need is your Apple ID to access the photos and videos anytime.
However, you will have to ensure that all Windows has the latest version of the OS you are running on the device.
Here’s how to transfer photos and videos from PC to iPhone via iCloud:
- Open the web browser on your computer.
- Visit com from the computer that contains the photos and videos you want to transfer.
- Sign in via your Apple ID credentials linked to the particular iPhone device.
- Choose Photos and Videos.
- Click on the Upload icon — at the upper-right corner of the interface.
- Choose all the photos and videos you want to upload from the computer. (You can use the CTRL key and select multiple files at once.
- Choose Open after selecting the photos and videos file.
Wait for the file to upload. Now, hover over the iPhone device and download the photos and videos from the iCloud app on the iPhone. That’s how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone camera roll.
Part 4: Transfer Photos and Videos from PC to iPhone Manually
You can also transfer the photos and videos from PC to iPhone manually using the USB cable.
Follow these simple steps to send videos to iPhone from PC via USB cable:
- Start by connecting the iPhone to PC using the USB cable.
- If you have iTunes installed on the computer — you will see Trust this device prompt on the iPhone screen. Choose Trust to proceed.
- If you don’t have iTunes installed on the computer, you will see “Allow this device to access photos and videos” warning flash. Choose Allow to proceed.
- After connecting the iPhone to PC successfully, navigate to the computer.
- From the left pane, choose the connected iPhone.
- Apple does not allow you to access anything besides Photos and Videos — so you will only find the DCIM folder.
- Simply navigate to the folder where the desired videos and photos are stored.
- Right-click on the after selecting the files.
- From the drop-down menu options, choose to Send to.
- Under Send to option — choose the iPhone device.
Once you click the Send to option, it will take some time for Windows import photos and videos to the iPhone.
There you go! That’s all the four methods on how to transfer photos and videos from PC to iPhone.
Of course, the best method to send video to an iPhone from a PC is via MobileTrans. The reason: it is efficient and does not corrupt the quality of the videos and photos. Plus, it includes several other features besides helping you to import photos and videos from PC to iPhone.
There is nothing wrong with the other methods mentioned. Still, the iTunes method will take time because you will have to update the iTunes app and Windows OS before proceeding to move the files from the computer to the iPhone. And the iCloud storage could take hours depending on the files.
So, long story short — use MobileTrans.