How to transfer WhatsApp Business chats from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra or other Android devices?
Written By Axel Nash |
WhatsApp Business API allows users to backup or restore data, but it only works between Android to Android or iPhone to iPhone. Suppose you want to change your iPhone and get an Android device like Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, but you are not doing it because you don’t know whether your new device can restore your chat history. Wondershare MobileTrans will help you easily transfer your WhatsApp or mobile data, and it will also be more efficient than any other method you might use. From here, you can learn about multiple ways to transfer WhatsApp business chat, from iPhone to Samsung and any other Android device.
WhatsApp released some good news earlier that the new feature to restore chat history between Android and iPhone will soon be a part of their app. The feature is currently getting a test run in all-new Samsung devices with Android 10 or an advanced operating system. It is officially a part of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, and that being the case, you can change your iPhone and get a new Samsung without being afraid of losing your data. The best news is that this feature will soon come to all Android devices, and anyone will transfer data from iPhone to Android or vice versa without using third-party applications and other methods. There is still some time when the new version will come out; until then, you can use the methods listed on our page for an easy WhatsApp phone to phone transfer.
Part1. WhatsApp Marketing: The New Way to Reach Your Customers
Before we move towards WhatsApp business chats transfer, here is something that might interest you and change your impression of WhatsApp. Social media marketing is one of the most commonly used marketing platforms as it comes with the highest chance of response from the audience and targeted customers. For some time now, marketing emails have been giving good results, and many organizations use them to share their services with people and find possible clients and customers. Everyone is aware of Facebook’s remarkable impact on social media marketing. Although the ad’s open rate is less than email marketing, you get a stunning 80% open rate when combined with WhatsApp.
Marketers don’t use WhatsApp Marketing because it is hard to find the target audience and increase the open message rate. That doesn’t mean WhatsApp is not a reliable marketing platform, and it only means that marketers are not utilizing the competitive potential of marketing and advertisements in WhatsApp. If it is hard to find the target audience, all you have to do is find the audience who uses WhatsApp, which is easy as the monthly users go around two billion, you will be able to find lots of customers.
WhatsApp for enterprise is one of the best marketing platforms with the potential to match up to the marketing efficiency of Facebook. It is also the reason why Facebook bought WhatsApp in 2014. You can argue about WhatsApp being a great marketing tool, but here are a few reasons why you should try it at least once and see the results yourself. With both Facebook and WhatsApp working under the same flag, growing the audience and getting a much higher advertisement open rate is more manageable.
1. Permission-Based Marketing
One of the reasons why WhatsApp is one of the best marketing tools is its permission-based marketing criteria. Companies find their target audience and send them marketing messages. It gets a high engagement rate from the audience, but the audience controls whether to open the message and engage the best thing about WhatsApp marketing. On other platforms, you might see pop-up ads or something that the user has to view for some time if they want to continue using that platform gets a great response rate, but it also annoys the audience. With WhatsApp, everyone can open the marketing messages and leave if they are not interested.
2. Most Popular Messaging App
WhatsApp is the most commonly used messaging app, which gives some weight to its claim of being one of the best social marketing platforms. The number of audiences always determines which marketing tool is better. When your monthly users are over two billion, and you work together with Facebook, you have the right to claim the highest message open rate. Everyone uses WhatsApp for sharing documents and files, pictures and videos, chatting and calling. Since there are many users, you have a better chance of finding your target audience and growing it in no time at all.
3. Best Engagement Rate
It is a proven fact that WhatsApp gives the best engagement rate. The open message rate is 99%, and those who engage further are 70%. It is a daily analysis, and the numbers speak for themselves. WhatsApp is already farther ahead of Facebook regarding engagement rate with 9%. Since Facebook has the highest social media population, it is not wrong to state that WhatsApp is far ahead of any other platform in terms of social media marketing.
4. Messages Over Calls
One of the reasons people engage in WhatsApp marketing messages is because reading a text is far easier and takes less time than taking calls and engaging with the salesperson at call centers. You can read a text wherever you are, and you don’t have to waste much time and briefly check the shared content. With that, you can quickly determine whether the message interests you or is there any merit for you if you engage with the advertisement. On-call, first, we don’t have the time to take long marketing calls and listen to a salesperson because of our fast-paced lives. Even if we do that, navigating an ad overcall is more complex than reading a text and going to the follow uplink.
Part 2. How to Migrate Your WhatsApp Business Data from iPhone to a Samsung Phone, For Example, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Before migrating your WhatsApp business data from one device to another, you have to keep a few things in mind. WhatsApp Business transfer from iOS to Android is easier if you use Wondershare MobileTrans or the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
You can follow the same procedure for other Samsung mobile phones with the Android ten operating system. WhatsApp released the procedure recently, but it is hard to follow, and most of the people who try their procedure fail to transfer chat history and data from iPhone to Samsung.
Here are a few techniques that can help you on how to migrate WhatsApp business data from iPhone to a new Samsung S22 Ultra.
1. USB-C to Lightning Cable
It is one of the easiest and straightforward methods to transfer WhatsApp business from iPhone to Android. All you need is a USB-C lightning cable and a brand-new Samsung S22.
Brand new doesn’t mean that you have to buy a new phone, you can go and factory reset the Samsung phone and get to the first setup options.
Follow the steps listed below in the given manner not to make any mistakes in the process.
- 1. Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with the USB-C to lightning cable. You can only do it after your Samsung is either factory reset or brand new. You don’t need third-party apps in this process if you have enough patience. Without any third-party app, the whole process will take up to an hour based on your chat history and the size of business data.
- 2. Once you connect both devices, you will get a confirmation pop-up on your iPhone. Click the trust option that will allow you to share your data between both devices. Since your Samsung is either new or factory reset, you will start the phone setup. You have to accept a few terms and conditions and connect to a stable WIFI.
- 3. After you complete the setup, you will see the option to transfer data from another device. When you click yes, your phone will automatically install the smart switch app by Samsung to assist the data migration. It is not exclusive to WhatsApp data transfer; you can use it to transfer anything you want from the iPhone to your new Samsung S22.
- 4. When the application is running, you can go ahead and get the QR code on your Samsung. Scan that code on your iPhone or directly go to WhatsApp in your iPhone and click on settings. Next, navigate through chats and click on transfer chat to Android.
- 5. After you start the transfer, your Samsung will install and launch the WhatsApp application, and it will start the transfer and show you the progress. In the meantime, you can select other files, photos, and videos that you want to transfer from your iPhone and migrate is as well.
- 6. Launch WhatsApp on your Samsung after the data transfer and log in with your previous account number. You will see a chat history importing prompt and click on start. It will not take much time, and your chat history, shared data, and all conversations will load on your new phone.
2. Wondershare MobileTrans-WhatsApp Transfer
The process described in the previous section is not complex to follow, but it takes a lot of time to complete WhatsApp business data transfer from iOS to Android.
Well, Wondershare MobileTrans, allows you to outright this process a lot faster, and you decide which file you want or don’t want in your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Besides WhatsApp, it can also be used for data transfer purposes on numerous social platforms, including Viber, Kik, WeChat, and LINE. So, whether you want to perform WhatsApp business transfer from iOS to Android or Andriod to iOS, Wondershare MobileTrans should be your first pick.
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone With a few Clicks!
- • Transfer WhatsApp chat history, images, videos, emojis, and more from phone to phone.
- • Support transfer from Android to iOS, iOS to Android, Android to Android and iOS to iOS.
- • Backup WhatsApp to computer and restore to another device when you need.
- • Support other social apps including WhatsApp Business, Viber, Line, Wechat and Kik.
Follow the steps down here for a quick WhatsApp business data transfer from iPhone to Android.
Before beginning the data and chat migration, download MobileTrans on your Windows or Mac, launch the application and click on backup WhatsApp messages.
- 1. Connect your iPhone and your Android to the laptop to begin the process. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your devices correctly. After successfully connecting the devices, choose the WhatsApp Transfer option, and then click on “WhatsApp business transfer”.
- 2. The next step is more straightforward, and MobileTrans will do everything on its own; all you have to do is click on “start”, and it will start transferring chosen data. Since it is WhatsApp business chats move from iPhone to Samsung, so make sure that iPhone is selected as the source, and your Samsung S22 is pointed to destination. MobileTrans application comes with a flip button to correct the device’s positions if they were selected wrong.
- 3. Initially, MobileTrans start backing up the data as soon as you click on the start button, so be patient and wait for the process to end. The backup process will not take much time, and all you can do is keep the phone connected to the laptop or PC during the entire process. After the backup completes, you can move towards the chat transfer.
- 4. You will see a pop-up on your screen once everything is done and WhatsApp is being installed on your Samsung S22. This is nothing but a simple set of instructions that require you to allow storage permissions on the new Samsung phone. Follow these simple guidelines and then click on "next”.
MobileTrans will automatically complete the rest of the setup, and you will see a success message on your screen. That’s it.
Hurray! Your website business chats have transferred to your new Samsung S22 from the old iPhone. Launch WhatsApp business to confirm all the data is safely transmitted. That’s it.
Transfer WhatsApp Business from Samsung S22 to iPhone
Are you the iPhone user who looks for the same thing but in reverse? Luckily, MobileTrans allows its users to easily transfer WhatsApp business from Samsung S22 to iPhone by following a series of simple procedures. You can perform it by either using the USB-C to lightning cable data transfer that will take a lot of your time or with Wondershare MobileTrans.
Check our video tutorial below:
Please read our complete article with in-depth details to transfer WhatsApp business from Samsung S22 to iPhone.
QA: How can I recover deleted WhatsApp messages without backup?
What if you accidentally delete some critical chat on your WhatsApp business, and now you want to recover them?
Recovering deleted messages on WhatsApp is possible because it always has cloud backup. You have to delete the application, re-install, log in with the same number, and restore data from the cloud storage. It works on Android and iPhone, so don’t worry about losing data because you can quickly recover it. WhatsApp deleted message recovery does not work if you want to recover deleted data on another device.
MobileTrans can help you here as well if you don’t have any backup in hand. MobileTrans always recommend its users to take regular backup of their data in order to avoid any data loss.