How to Transfer Data from HTC to Huawei: 2 Smart Solutions
Written By Axel Nash | Apr 22,2021
This is something that a lot of smartphone users ask me these days after getting a new device. Ideally, when we get a new smartphone, the first thing that we would like to do is the transfer of our data. To transfer from HTC to Huawei your important data, there are all kinds of solutions. Though, if you wish to save your time while moving the entire smartphone data, then you should follow some smart methods. In this guide, I’m going to tell you about two of these recommended HTC to Huawei transfer solutions in detail.
Part 1: Transfer Data from HTC to Huawei with MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
If you are looking for a quick and hassle-free solution to transfer from HTC to Huawei your data, then MobileTrans – Phone Transfer would be the perfect pick. The application can perform a direct device to device transfer through a wired connection. That is, you would have to use its desktop application to perform HTC to Huawei transfer. Using it, you can pick what you wish to move and transfer contacts from HTC to Huawei and other data types as well.
- • The application fully supports 8000+ different devices, including all the major HTC and Huawei models.
- • You can select what you wish to transfer between different devices. It can transfer from HTC to Huawei your photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, call logs, calendar, and more.
- • Apart from Android to Android or iOS to iOS, it can also perform data transfer between different platforms like iOS and Android.
- • The application is extremely easy to use and does not require any technical background or rooting of devices.
- • It supports several other features such as phone backup and restore, WhatsApp transfer, and so on.
To learn how to transfer data from HTC to Huawei using MobileTrans – Phone Transfer, you can follow these steps:
- Launch the Phone Transfer application.
- Connect your HTC and Huawei phones.
- Transfer data from HTC to Huawei.
- Simply wait for a few minutes as the application would perform HTC to Huawei transfer and will let you know once the process is completed. You can now disconnect both the devices and access the transferred data on your Huawei phone.
To start with, just launch the MobileTrans application and from its home, open the “Phone Transfer” module.
Now, using working USB cables, just connect your HTC and Huawei devices to your computer. The application will automatically detect them and would present their snapshots on the screen. You can use the flip button to make sure that HTC is the source and Huawei is the destination phone.
That’s it! You can just select the type of data that you wish to transfer from the list of the supported data types. After selecting what you wish to move, just click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Part 2: Transfer Data from HTC to Huawei with the Phone Clone App
To make it easier for us to transfer data from HTC to Huawei, the company has come up with the Phone Clone application. It is a dedicated app developed by Huawei to make it easier for us to move our data from an existing phone to a Huawei device. For this, we need to connect both the smartphones wirelessly and later select what we wish to transfer. Presently, it can move all the major data types such as photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, and more. Here’s how you can transfer from HTC to Huawei your files using the Phone Clone app.
- Install and launch the app.
- Connect both the devices.
- Transfer your data.
To start with, just install the Phone Clone app on both the devices by visiting its Play Store page. Now, launch the app on your Huawei device and mark it as a target phone. The device will now work as a hotspot and display a unique network code.
Similarly, you can install Phone Clone on your HTC phone, launch it, and mark it a source device. It will subsequently start looking for the nearby available connections. From here, select the available Huawei phone and enter the displayed unique code to establish a secure connection.
That’s it! Once both the devices are connected securely, you can select what you wish to transfer and tap on the “Send” button. After that, just wait for a while as the application will transfer your data from HTC to Huawei wirelessly.
Part 3: MobileTrans - Phone Transfer or Phone Clone: Which One to Choose?
To help you pick an ideal solution to perform HTC to Huawei transfer, I have quickly compared the above-listed methods here.
|MobileTrans – Phone Transfer||Phone Clone App|
|Mode of transfer||Wired connection||Wireless transfer|
|Type of app||Desktop application||Mobile app|
|User friendly||Extremely simple||Moderate|
|Supported data||Every major data type||Limited support for data types|
|Supported Devices||8000+ devices (the target phone can be Android/iPhone)||Limited support (the target phone has to be Huawei)|
|Additional features||Yes (phone backup and restore, WhatsApp data transfer, and more)||No|
This brings us to the end of this extensive post on how to transfer data from HTC to Huawei. Now when you know about two of the smartest solutions, you can easily perform HTC to Huawei transfer the way you like. Since MobileTrans – Phone Transfer provides a user-friendly, fast, and reliable solution, you can give it a try for sure. Just head to its website, download the tool once, and use it multiple times to move to a new smartphone without any data loss. Using it, you can also move your social app data, take your phone’s backup, and do so much more in minutes.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..