If you're here, you may plan to transfer from an HTC device to Huawei. And chances are you're wondering how you can transfer data without stress.
Well, several techniques can be employed in this kind of situation. As experts in the tech industry, we've come up with the four best methods for any user to transfer data from HTC to Huawei seamlessly.
Part 1: Transfer Data From HTC to Huawei Using Phone Clone
Huawei has listened to the needs of its users. Fortunately, the company has innovated a special tool (Phone Clone) that facilitates data transfer between users' old phones and any Huawei device.
The Phone Clone app is a solid choice for anyone who transfers data from HTC to Huawei. It can transfer various data via an encrypted connection, thus making it a perfect option for users to safely transfer data between their old phone and the new Huawei phone.
Supported data: contacts, SMS, call logs, notes, recordings, calender, photos, music, videos, documents, and applications
Here is how to use the Phone Clone app to transfer data from HTC to Huawei:
Step 1: Install the Phone Clone app on your HTC and the new Huawei device from Play Store. Then, launch the app on both devices.
- Select your Huawei phone as the new device while on the HTC, and select the Old device.
Step 2: Use your old HTC phone to scan the QR code that appears on your new Huawei phone to connect both phones. You can also establish the connection via a temporary hotspot.
Step 3: Now select the data you wish to transfer from your HTC phone and tap Send. The transfer process should begin within a few minutes. After that, you just need to wait for your data to be transferred completely.
- It's easy to operate.
- Wirelessly data transfer.
- It can only transfer data to Huawei devices.
- The transfer process seems slow.
- It hasn't been updated since 2020.
Part 2: Transfer Data From HTC to Huawei via Google Drive
Another smart method to transfer data from HTC to Huawei is using Google Drive. Yes, since Google Drive offers free 15G cloud storage to store data, you can easily upload your HTC phone data to Google Drive and download it to your Huawei phone. However, the size and type of data that can be transferred are limited.
Supported Data: Files, Photos, Videos
How to use Google Drive to transfer HTC data to Huawei;
Step 1: Launch the Google Drive app on your HTC. After that, sign in to your Google Account.
Step 2: Tap on the + icon at the bottom right corner and select Upload from the pop-up.
Step 3: You will be provided with two options Photos and Videos and Browse. Select a preferred option and upload the data you want to transfer from HTC.
Step 4: On the Huawei device, install Google Drive from Play Store, launch the app, and log in to your Google account.
Step 5: Locate the Files you uploaded to your Google Drive and download it to your Huawei phone.
- It's easy to operate.
- It's free to use.
- No cable is needed.
- You need to upgrade from the 15G free cloud storage to transfer larger data sizes.
- The process is slow.
- The type of data that is supported is limited.
- It can't transfer app data.
Part 3: How To Transfer Data from HTC to Huawei via MobileTrans [Easy & Fast]
The above methods will help you transfer data from HTC to Huawei wirelessly, which is pretty slow for transferring large-sized data. However, with a tool like MobileTrans at your fingertips, you'll be able to transfer data from HTC to Huawei lightning-fast via PC using a USB cable.
MobileTrans is a powerful data management software that can transfer more than 18 types of data between over 6000 devices, be it Android or iPhone. It does not matter how huge the size of the data you're looking to transfer from HTC to Huawei is. It'll help you execute the operation safely and securely without lagging.
- • Transfer both small and huge data sizes from Android to iPhone or vice versa fast without lagging.
- • Supported on both Mac and Windows computers and can be used to manage data in over 6000 types of mobile devices.
- • It doesn't compromise existing data on a device during data transfer, backup, or restoration.
- • Transfer different types of app data including WhatsApp data, Viber data, Photos, Videos, and lots more.
Supported Data: Photos, Music, Videos, Calendar, Bookmark, Contacts, Text Messages, Voice Memos, Contact Blacklist, Call logs, Apps
Step 1: Start the MobileTrans program and connect your HTC and the Huawei phone to the PC using their USB cable.
- Select Phone Transfer and click Phone to Phone from the options.
Step 2: MobileTrans will automatically detect both devices and label one as Source while the other as Destination. If it doesn't detect them perfectly, use the 'Flip' button to switch the position correctly.
- After that, tick the checkboxes of the data category you want to transfer and click on Start to begin the operation.
Step 3: Wait for the transfer process to complete. Then, disconnect the two phones from the PC afterward.
- It executes data transfer lightning-fast.
- It can transfer data between more than 6000 types of phones.
- Its user interface is highly intuitive.
- You need a PC and a USB cable.
- It requires the installation of a third-party app.
Part 4: Which Tool is the Best for Data Transfer from HTC to Huawei?
If you're confused about the method you should use from the ones mentioned above, we've compared the methods in the table below to help you make the best choice.
|Phone Clone App||Google Drive||MobileTrans - Phone Transfer|
|Mode of Transfer||Wireless||Wireless||USB connection|
|Type of App||Mobile App||Mobile App||Desktop App|
|Ease of Use||Moderate||Simple||Beginner friendly|
|Supported Data||Limited data supported||Limited data supported||Supports every major type of data|
|Supported Devices||Limited support (only Huawei)||Android & iPhones||More than 6000 mobile devices (Android/iPhone)|
|Extra Features||No||No||Yes (Phone backup & restoration, WhatsApp transfer, etc.)|
Bonus: Transfer Contacts from HTC to Huawei via SIM Card
If contacts migration is your sole reason for transferring data from HTC to Huawei, then you might need to pay attention to this technique to transfer contacts from HTC to Huawei via SIM card.
The following steps explain how:
- Open the Contacts app on your HTC phone and tap Manage Contacts.
- Select Import/Export contacts > Export to SIM card and choose the contacts.
- Insert the SIM into your Huawei phone, and then import the contacts from SIM to your phone.
The Closing Thoughts
Congrats on successfully transferring your HTC data to Huawei. As you can see, the steps to operate are pretty simple, regardless of your method. So, don't hesitate to choose a way that suits your requirements and employ it by following the steps correctly.
Overall, using MobileTrans is more reliable - the tool offers a seamless transfer of more data.