Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
iPhone 14 Or Samsung S23? Vote and win 50 dollars!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
The One-stop Solution to Transfer Data to New iPhone 14!
A Complete Guide to Help You Transfer Data to Samsung Phones!
Learn about 5G Technology & Get MobileTrans to Transfer data!
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
"Is there any solution to backup WhatsApp data without iCloud?"
If a similar query has brought you here, then this would undoubtedly be the last guide that you will read about WhatsApp backup.
Most regular WhatsApp users already know how the app lets us backup its data on iCloud. Unfortunately, though, there are a lot of times when people don’t wish to use this feature. For instance, you might be running on low space on iCloud or have security concerns. The good news is that there are several ways to backup WhatsApp without iCloud.
This guide will discuss three of these WhatsApp backup solutions in detail.
Method 1: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone with MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
Method 2: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone via iTunes
Method 3: Backup WhatsApp from iPhone by Email Chat Feature
If you are looking for a hassle-free and one-click solution to backup WhatsApp without iCloud, then you should try MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer. It provides seamless backup and restores support for numerous apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Kik, and Viber. Not just that, the application can also directly transfer your WhatsApp data from one device to another (even between iOS and Android). Therefore, using MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer, you can easily switch smartphones without losing your social data.
Backup WhatsApp from iPhone to Computer with a few Clicks!
1. Launch the MobileTrans and visit its home page's “Backup&Restore” section. Also, ensure your iPhone is connected to the system using an authentic cable.
2. Click "WhatsApp" to get things started. You can find other different options here.
3. The application will automatically start taking an extensive backup of all the WhatsApp chats and media. So simply wait a while and keep your phone connected until the process is completed.
4. At the end, when the entire backup is stored on the system, you will be notified. You can view the backup content from here as well if you want.
5. Similarly, you can restore the backup to any device by connecting it to the system and viewing the backup content. Select the data you wish to save and export to the desired format or restore it to the device.
Learn more from our YouTube tutorial:
iTunes is the first thing that comes to mind when we wish to backup WhatsApp without iCloud. Like iCloud, iTunes is also a native solution that Apple provides to manage our iOS devices. Using it, you can backup your entire device and later restore it as well.
While the solution is free, it would take a backup of the entire phone memory – including WhatsApp. Later, the backup would be restored, wiping off the phone’s existing data. Therefore, you are recommended to follow this approach only when resetting your device.
If you only have a handful of conversations to back up, you can email them to yourself as well. This can be done by the native feature of WhatsApp that lets us email conversations to any contact. You can even choose to include or exclude attachments in the backup mail. Ideally, this would not restore your WhatsApp chats back to your device. Instead, though, it will make sure that you always have a backup of your important chats saved on your email. Here’s how you can backup WhatsApp without iCloud via the email chat feature.
1. Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone and go to the conversation (individual chat or group) you wish to save.
2. Swipe the conversation icon on WhatsApp and go to its more options to find the “Email Chat” feature. You can also tap the chat icon, go to its info, and select the “Email Chat” option.
3. This will give you an option to include/exclude chat attachments. Since most email servers have a limit of 20 MB, it is recommended not to attach large media files.
4. Later, it will ask you to select the email app. A draft window would be opened with a TXT file of your WhatsApp chats automatically attached. You can now send this email to yourself or any other contact.
There you go! Now when you know three different ways to backup WhatsApp without iCloud, you can easily keep your data safe. If you wish to save your time and efforts while managing your WhatsApp data, then prefer using MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer. It is a highly resourceful social management app that would let you backup and restore WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, Kik, and Viber data. Apart from that, you can also directly move your WhatsApp data from one device to another, irrespective of the platform it runs on. Go ahead and give this popular application a try and never lose your social app data again!