Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
Generate Your Favorite iPhone Tier List And Explore The Methods to Transfer to iPhone 15!
Check the Complete Guide To Transfer Data to Samsung S23!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
Apple's latest release, the iPhone 15, has garnered much attention from people eager to upgrade. Apple is known to offer unique features with each new release, making it a compelling reason for users to switch to the latest model.
However, many ponder how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone 15. We understand how painful it is to lose important chats. After all, our WhatsApp knows all the secrets!
Coming to the point, if you do not want to lose old chats and wish to transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to iPhone, go along with this article!
Part 1: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone in One-click
Part 2: Other 6 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone
Regarding the easiest way to manage your WhatsApp, MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer wins the hearts of many. Learn more about this tool below:
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone Without iCloud!
1. Start with downloading MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer from the official website. Now, install it, followed by launching it. Once launched, you need to click on the “WhatsApp Transfer” option given on the main screen under the "WhatsApp Transfer" tab.
2. After you choose the tab, you need to grab the two devices i.e., source and the target devices. Take their lightning cords and connect the devices with the PC. You will see the following screen when the devices get detected.
3. You can flip the positions of the device if you find the two wrongly detected. Once satisfied, click on the “Start” button. A pop-up will appear that will ask you to confirm the action. This is because the process will wipe away the existing WhatsApp messages. So, if you want to move ahead, click the “Yes” button.
4. The transfer will begin now and you need to ensure that the two devices are connected during the process. Wait until you get the transfer completed notification.
WhatsApp now allows users on Android and iOS to transfer their chat history, including media attachments, between phones of the same OS. The new chat transfer feature uses a QR code and can transfer messages, media files, and more. However, payment messages and call history cannot be transferred. To transfer chat history via QR code on Android, both phones need to have Android OS Lollipop 5.1 or above, and WiFi should be enabled on both devices. For iOS, both phones need to have WhatsApp for iOS version 220.127.116.11 or above installed.
To transfer chat history on Android, open WhatsApp on the old phone, go to Settings > Chats > Transfer chats > Start. Install and register on WhatsApp with the same number on the new phone, then select Start on Transfer chat history. Scan the QR code on the old device, grant permission to connect the phones, and tap Done when the import is finished.
To transfer chat history on iOS, open WhatsApp on the old iPhone, go to Settings > Chats > Transfer Chats to iPhone > Start. Install WhatsApp and register with the phone number on the new phone, then select Continue on Transfer chat history to iPhone. Scan the QR code on the old device using the camera, and once the transfer is complete, set up the profile on the new device.
One of the ways to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone is using iCloud backup. iCloud, when enabled in the device saves all your data in the device and one can easily restore it anytime. Let us know how to get this done.
1. Go to “Settings” and tap your “Apple ID/ [your name]”, then hit “iCloud” on your source iPhone.
2. Now, scroll down to the option “iCloud Backup,” followed by enabling the “iCloud Backup” switch.
3. Subsequently, hit on “Back Up Now”.
4. Next, take your target device now and set it up. If you have already gone through the setup process, reset it again. For this, tap “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Contents and Settings”.
5. Now, your device will reboot. When it starts, reach the “Apps & Data” screen.
6. Now, tap on “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Enter the same iCloud ID as the previous phone and choose the backup. You will get the WhatsApp messages transferred.
WhatsApp also offers a backup service. You need to ensure that you have backed up your chats, and it will save the data in the iCloud server. The steps that need to be followed are given below.
You may now wonder that what is the actual difference between the aforementioned iCloud backup in the first method and the WhatsApp iCloud backup in the second method, correct?
iCloud backup: It is the standard way to backup all your data over your iPhone. Be it, your photos, contacts, music (purchased from iTunes), videos, apps, settings, passwords. In other words, almost all your data over your iPhone is backed up over your iCloud account using the iCloud backup feature. Therefore, if you wish to switch to a new iPhone or other iOS device and need to restore the Whatsapp data, you need to restore the entire iCloud backup over the new device.
Whatsapp iCloud backup: You manually perform a backup of only Whatsapp Chats and data, for instance, mainly photos and videos (if included beforehand). Hence, when you switch to a new iOS device and wish to restore the Whatsapp data. You only have to restore the individual Whatsapp chat backup over your iCloud account to your new device. That means all other data over your iPhone remains intact.
iTunes is a service by Apple that sorts many of our tasks. And when you wish to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone, this can also help you. You can backup your data and restore it on the new phone. However, this won't be possible if you want only WhatsApp to get backed up. iTunes doesn’t support selective backup and therefore you will end up backing up the whole device at once. Here are the steps.
Here is the next way to transfer WhatsApp iPhone to iPhone. Emailing chats can be the easiest way to fulfill your needs. But the downside you should accept connected with this method is that it can only transfer one chat at a time. Therefore, if you want all the chats to get moved, this can be time-consuming. See the guide below.
1. Select the conversation you want to send on the new iPhone.
2. After selecting, slide the chat and get the “More” option.
3. Tap on the “Email Conversation” option after that.
4. You will be asked subsequently if you wish to attach the media along with the chats or not. Move ahead according to your needs or preferences.
5. Now, enter your email ID and tap “Done”.
6. You can now access these chats on your new iPhone by entering the same email ID.
Another way if you want to transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud is iMazing. This tool allows the users to effortlessly copy the content from the old iPhone to the new one. Sans any need of iTunes or iCloud, it keeps privacy intact.
1. Connect your source device to your PC and launch the iMazing tool. Then select your iPhone in the left sidebar and the “Manage Apps” option from the middle of the screen.
2. From the following screen, opt for the “Device” tab and opt for the Whatsapp app from the list of apps available. Hit the “Backup” button afterward.
3. Now, a new Backup App Data window pops up. Here, select the destination location where you wish to extract the Whatsapp chats and data.
4. Select “Backup and Extract App Data” then hit “Next”. It will then start backing up your data. You need to be patient here as the process may take a bit long.
5. Once the backup completes, disconnect the source device. And then, you need to repeat Step 1, but now with the Target device connected with your PC.
6. From the upcoming screen, opt for the “Device” tab again and then hit the “inverted arrow” button next to the “Uninstall” button.
7. Select the “Restore App Data” option and a new window will crop up on your screen. Now, push the “Choose” button and navigate to the Whatsapp backup file you just performed, followed by hitting the “Done” button.
This was all about how one can transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to iPhone. WhatsApp is a widely used messenger app and undoubtedly a very useful way to get in touch with our loved ones. We hope that you are now well-versed with the topic and know what actions to be taken. Please share this article with friends who are in the same need as yours. Also, stay tuned with us for more updates.