If you are moving from an iOS to Android device, then you can find it's hard to complete the entire transition without losing your data. Lots of users who don’t know how to restore from iCloud to Android invest their precious time to retain their important data.
By using a reliable tool, you can easily get your contacts, notes, pictures, videos, and almost every kind of data in a matter of a few seconds. In this informative post, we will teach you how to restore contacts from iCloud to Android.
Part 1. Restore from iCloud to Android on Mobile Phone
If you wish to restore iCloud backup to Android, then you might find a few options and third-party applications as well. We recommend using MobileTrans - Copy data to Android in order to restore from iCloud to Android in a reliable and secure manner. This Android app will be your one-stop solution to manage your device and keep your data safe without any hassle.
Restore from iCloud to Android by One Click!
- • Transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, calendar, ringtones and voice memos and more from iCloud to android.
- • Transfer data from iPhone to Android with a USB OTG cable directly.
- • Transfer iOS data to thousands of android devices without limitations.
- • Supports iCloud version 8.0 or above.
Let's see how MobileTrans - Copy Data to Android helps you restore iCloud data to Android.
- Install MobileTrans - Copy Data to Android on your Android phone, you can get it on Google Play.
- Open the app, there will be two ways which you can choose to transfer data to your Android phone. Tap "Import from iCloud".
- Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in your iCloud account.
- After a few seconds, all the data on your iCloud will be loaded. You can choose which kind of data to transfer as you wish
Part 2. How to Restore from iCloud to Android on Computer
As stated, with MobileTrans, you can restore iCloud backup to Android with a single click. Yes, it is as easy as it sounds. If you have already taken a backup of your data on iPhone, then you can use MobileTrans - Phone Transfer to transfer from iPhone to Android without any trouble. Learn how to restore from iCloud to Android by following these simple steps.
- To start with, you need to download Wondershare MobileTrans from its official website right here. It is available for both, Windows and Mac.
- After installing it on your system, simply launch it and connect your Android and iPhone device to the system as well. From the welcome screen, select "Phone Transfer" to commence the process.
- As soon as the iPhone backup would be downloaded, you can restore it to your Android device. You can further select the type of data you wish to retrieve. For instance, if you wish to know how to restore contacts to Android, then you can simply select contacts and click "start".
- Make sure that you don’t disconnect your device during the entire process. You can also select the option of “Clear data before copy” if you wish to wipe any previous data on your device before the restoring process.
Part 3. Tips to Restore iCloud backup to Android
Whenever you try to restore from iCloud to Android your data, you might face a few setbacks in between. You can follow these easy tips to make the process seamless.
- • If you wish to manage your iCloud memory, then you can always log-in to its dedicated website or go to Apple support.
- • Don’t blindly take a backup of every data on iCloud. You can always check how much storage is left in order to make the most out of it. To do so, visit iCloud > Settings > Manage Storage and see how much free space you can utilize.
- • Additionally, you can selectively take a backup of your data on iCloud. Visit Settings > iCloud and simply turn off/on the type of data that you want to backup. It will save your space on the cloud and you would be able to speed up the backup process as well.
We are sure that after following these instructions, you would be able to restore iCloud backup to Android without any trouble. With the help of MobileTrans, you can save your time and keep your data secure. Give it a try and feel free to let us know your experience in the comments below.