Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
Generate Your Favorite iPhone Tier List And Explore The Methods to Transfer to iPhone 15!
Check the Complete Guide To Transfer Data to Samsung S23!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
As we know, there is no native solution to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Because the WhatsApp Android backup is not supported by iOS and vice-versa. The good news is that numerous third-party tools support the cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp data. While there could be all kinds of WhatsApp transfer solutions, not all of them might meet your requirements. To help you pick the right application, we have come up with this detailed guide. Get to know about 4 ways to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and pick the best tool from our carefully curated list.
Solution 1: MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
Solution 2: Mutsapper
Solution 3: BackupTrans
Let’s start with one of the best solutions to transfer WhatsApp data from one device to another. Developed by Wondershare, the application supports every leading Android and iOS device. With it, we can directly transfer data from Android to iPhone or vice versa. Apart from that, it can also be used to backup and restore WhatsApp and other popular apps like Kik, WeChat, Line, and Viber. Here’s how you can use MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer to transfer your WhatsApp data with a single click.
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone With a few Clicks!
1. Firstly, connect your Android and iPhone to the system and launch MobileTrans. Click the "WhatsApp Transfer" button from its home page under the tab "Phone to Phone" to continue.
2. The interface will detect your devices and would display their snapshots as a source or destination device. There is a flip button available to change their positions here.
3. Click on the “Start” button and simply wait for a while as the application would move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone in a bit.
4. Once the process is successfully completed, you will be notified. Now, you can remove your devices, launch WhatsApp on iPhone, and restore your WhatsApp data.
Mutsapper (Used name: Wutsapper) can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without a PC, besides, you don't need to factory reset your Android phone. You only need to prepare an OTG data cable or USB-C to Lightning data cable. Whether moving WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone or vice versa, Mutsapper ensures the security of your WhatsApp data. With Mutsapper, you can transfer 10 types of data, including chat history, photos, files, voices, emojis, and more.
Step 1: Select the Android to iPhone function first.
Step 2: Log in to your WhatsApp account.
Step 3: Choose one method to connect your Android device to your iPhone, and authorize it.
Step 4: Follow the instructions on the screen and start to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
As the name suggests, BackupTrans can also be used to transfer your WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone. The tool features a simple interface that lets us preview our stored WhatsApp data. Users can backup their WhatsApp content, restore it, print it, or even export it in different file formats like PDF, CSV, DOC, and so on. You can either move the entire WhatsApp data or just select the conversations that you wish to transfer.
1. Install and launch the BackupTrans application on your system and connect your Android device at first. Now, you need to backup your WhatsApp data from Android to the system using the application.
2. Once the backup has been taken, disconnect your Android and make sure the new iPhone is connected to it instead. Load the backup and see its content on the interface.
3. Select the device transfer option and click on the Android device backup. Right-click it and go to the “Transfer messages from Android to iPhone” option. This will move all the WhatsApp chats to iPhone.
4. If you wish to move a few conversations only, then double-click the Android icon to view all the contacts. Right-click the contact and choose to transfer only the contact’s data to your iPhone this time.
Now when you know about 4 different ways to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you can easily switch to your new iPhone without any data loss. As you can see, from the above-listed options, MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer is the best solution. They also allow us to backup and restore other social apps as well and would be a go-to solution to switch devices without any data loss.