3 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei
Written By Axel Nash | Mar 05,2020
If you have also got a new Huawei phone and are moving from an iOS device, then you can encounter a similar situation. While it is pretty easy to move WhatsApp data from Android to Android or iOS to iOS via iCloud/Google Drive, users can face unwanted issues to do WhatsApp iPhone to Huawei transfer. The good news is that there are still smart ways to do this cross-platform transfer of WhatsApp data. I’m going to cover three of these tried-and-tested iPhone to Huawei WhatsApp transfer solutions in this post.
Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei with MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer
To have a hassle-free one-click iPhone to Huawei WhatsApp solution, you can take the assistance of MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer. The application supports the direct transfer of WhatsApp data from iPhone to Huawei. This would include your WhatsApp chats, group info, attached media (photos/videos), shared documents, contacts, and so on. The application supports multiple devices and can move WhatsApp data between phones running on different platforms as well.
Apart from that, the application can also help you take a backup of your WhatsApp data and restore it to the preferred device. You can also use it to backup and restore other app data like Viber, WeChat, LINE, and Kik as well. To learn how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Huawei, you can follow these instructions.
- To start with, just launch the MobileTrans application and visit the “WhatsApp Transfer” section from its home.
- Subsequently, this will provide features to manage data of different apps. Visit the “WhatsApp” section from here and choose to transfer your WhatsApp data.
- Now, using working lightning and USB cables, you can just connect your Huawei and iOS devices to the system. In no time, the MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer application would detect your phones and will display them as either source or target. Since you wish to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei, make sure Huawei is listed as the destination device. If not, use the Flip button to correct their position.
- Click on the “Start” button and wait for a few minutes as the application would move WhatsApp data from iPhone to Huawei. Once the WhatsApp transfer process is completed, the application will inform you so that you can safely remove both the phones. Later, you can reinstall WhatsApp on your Huawei and access the transferred WhatsApp data.
Method 2: Transfer Data from iPhone to Huawei with Phone Clone
Phone Clone is a dedicated mobile app developed by Huawei to help us move our data from an existing iOS or Android device to a new Huawei phone. While the application can easily move your contacts, photos, documents, etc. users sometimes encounter issues while moving their WhatsApp data. Nevertheless, you can give this solution a try by following these steps:
- At first, install the Phone Clone app on both the devices and launch it subsequently. You need to mark Huawei as the receiving and your iPhone as the sending device.
- Turn on the WiFi feature on both the phones and bring them next to each other. As a QR code would be displayed on your Huawei phone, just use your iPhone to scan it and connect both the devices.
- Now, just select the type of data that you wish to transfer from iPhone to Huawei and tap on the “Transfer” button.
- Sit back and wait for a few minutes as your selected data would be moved to your Huawei phone that you can later access.
Method 3: Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei with the Email Chat Feature
If you only wish to save a handful of WhatsApp chats, then you can consider emailing the conversation to yourself. While this won’t essentially transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to Huawei, it will let you access your iPhone WhatsApp chats on your Huawei (outside the app). Though, the method is only recommended to save a handful of conversations as it can be a bit time-consuming.
- Just launch WhatsApp on your iPhone, select the conversation that you wish to save, and swipe it to get more options.
- From the provided features, just tap on the “Email Chat” option. You can also open the chat, go to its options, and choose the email chat feature from there as well.
- Afterward, just select if you wish to include or exclude the attached media files in the email. Since most of the email servers have a messaging limit of 25 MB, it is recommended to exclude the media files.
- As a new draft window would be launched, just enter your own email id, and send the WhatsApp chats to yourself. Later, you can access the email on your Huawei phone to read (and save) the WhatsApp conversation.
MobileTrans WhatsApp Transfer vs. Phone Clone
While both MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer and Phone Clone are reliable solutions, they can vary a bit when it comes to the iPhone to Huawei WhatsApp transfer. Mostly, Phone Clone either does not support the transfer of WhatsApp data or users often encounter compatibility issues to access the transferred WhatsApp chats. On the other hand, you won’t face any connectivity or compatibility issue with MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer. Furthermore, MobileTrans has tons of other features and provides a faster solution to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Huawei as well.
This brings us to the end of this extensive guide on how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Huawei. As you can see, I have listed three different ways to perform iPhone to Huawei WhatsApp transfer that you can also try. Though, from the above-mentioned solutions, MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer is the fastest and the most reliable tool that will meet your requirements for sure. It also offers several other device-to-device data transfer solutions that will let you switch smartphones in no time without any data loss.