This is a recent query posted by an iPhone 13 user on a leading online forum. Truth be told, moving data between different platforms can be a tedious job. Unlike Android to Android, users often find it hard to transfer data from an Android to iPhone (or vice versa). Apart from media files and documents, users also wish to transfer apps from Android to iPhone as well. I will help you do the same in this guide by making you familiar with other cross-platform data transfer solutions.
Part 1: Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone with MobileTrans
As you know, transferring apps from Android to iPhone is not easy, as they are running on different operating systems. MobileTrans is a trustworthy tool to conduct this job for you.
Transfer Apps from phone to phone With a few Clicks!
- • Transfer over 18 types of data between 6000+ mobile devices
- • Transfer WhatsApp data between Android and iPhone.
- • Back up the phone to the computer.
- • Transfer photos, videos, and more to a computer.
See how to transfer Apps from your Android device to your new iPhone
Step 1: Download and launch MobileTrans on your computer.
Step 2: Go to the Phone Transfer module and choose Phone to Phone. And connect both your phones to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 3: Make your old android device the source phone and iphone 13 the destination phone, and select the data you want to transfer. here you only need to tick on App
Step 4: Click on the Start button and simply wait for the transfer process to be completed
Simple, right? Now you can view the apps on your new iPhone.
Part 2: How to Transfer Apps from Android to iPhone with Mobile Apps
These days, users look for smart applications to transfer their data from one phone to another. This way, you don’t need to connect your smartphone to the computer and can wirelessly transfer your data. Although a few applications can help you transfer apps from Android to iPhone, I have handpicked the 3 best solutions here.
Solution 1: Move Apps using MobileTrans – Copy Data to iOS
If you are looking for a one-stop solution to transfer data directly from an Android to iPhone, then try MobileTrans App. As the name suggests, it can directly move 11 different kinds of data like photos, videos, contacts, messages, music, apps, calendar, call logs, blacklists, and more. Since it supports all the leading iOS and Android devices, you don’t have to worry about any compatibility issues. The app even supports devices running on the latest Android 12 and iOS 16 as well. Follow these easy steps to transfer data from Android to iOS using the MobileTrans App.
Step 1: Connect both the devices
Firstly, you need to connect both the Android and iOS devices using a USB cable and a connector. Once you establish the connection to your iPhone, you need to trust the connected device and grant it the needed access.
Step 2: Select what you wish to transfer
After your devices are connected, launch the MobileTrans application to see the status. To proceed, you can select the type of data you wish to transfer and tap on the “Start Importing” button.
Step 3: Access your transferred data
Simply wait for a few minutes as your selected data will be transferred from your Android to iPhone. Once the process is completed, you will be notified so that you can access the newly transferred data on iPhone.
Solution 2: Using Apple’s Move to iOS App
Move to iOS is the native solution that is introduced by Apple to help users move to a new iPhone from an existing Android device. To do this, you can just download the Move to iOS app on your Android device from the Play Store (freely available). The app can transfer your contacts, messages, camera roll data, and bookmarks. Therefore, you might be unable to move the entire device data using Move to iOS. Also, the option to transfer apps from Android to iPhone would only be given while setting up a new device. In case if you are already using your iPhone, then you need to reset it beforehand to get this option.
- To start with, go to the Play Store on your Android phone and install the Move to iOS app on it. Also, turn on your iPhone and initiate its device setup. Once you turn it on, choose to move data from an Android phone.
- Now, place both devices in close vicinity and make sure that the WiFi and Bluetooth features are enabled on them. Launch the Move to iOS app on your phone and tap on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- A one-time generated code would be displayed on your iPhone’s screen. You need to enter it on your Android to authenticate the connection. Wait for a while for both devices to be connected securely.
- When a secure wireless connection is established, you will be notified. You can now select the type of data that you wish to move and accept it on your iPhone.
- • Freely available
- • Only limited data types are supported, and users often face compatibility issues while moving apps or media content.
- • The option is only available while setting up a new iPhone.
Solution 3: Transfer Data Wirelessly with SHAREit
Over 600 million people use SHAREit as one of the most reliable ways to transfer data from one device to another. Apart from photos, videos, call logs, contacts, and messages, it can also help you transfer apps from Android to iPhone (or vice versa). Since SHAREit can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices, you can achieve a true cross-platform data transfer with it. The app relies on direct WiFi to move files, which is faster than Bluetooth and comes with several other powerful functions. You can follow these simple steps to transfer data (and apps) from Android to iPhone using SHAREit.
- First, download the SHAREit application on your Android and iPhone by visiting its Play Store or App Store page.
- Now, place both devices close and turn on the WiFi option on them. Go to the “Transfer” section on the app and choose which device is the sender or receiver.
- On the Sender's phone (Android, in this case), you will be asked what you wish to transfer. Go to the “Apps” section here and select the applications you wish to move.
- Wait for a while as the app would try to connect both devices. You can mark your iPhone as a receiver and select the available Android phone to connect to it.
- On your Android phone, you will be prompted that your device is now connected to the iPhone. A one-time generated code might be needed to authenticate the connection. Once the connection is established, you can start moving the apps from your source to the target device.
- • Free
- • Wireless transfer
- • Users often face compatibility issues while moving apps
- • Too many times, the device crashes or the app stops working in between while transferring data in bulk.
Part 3: The Easiest Way to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
You can also use MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer to access its additional features. For instance, you can backup your data, restore it, or perform a direct phone-to-phone transfer. It also has a dedicated feature to manage your WhatsApp data (backup, restore, or transfer). Therefore, if you wish to move your WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone, you can also try MobileTrans. It can transfer your chats, attach photos, videos, documents, group chats, and so much more. Here’s how you can directly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using MobileTrans.
- Go to the official website of MobileTrans and install the desktop application on either Windows or Mac system. Also, connect your Android and iOS devices to the system and launch MobileTrans. From its home, select the option to perform “WhatsApp Transfer”.
- The application will provide options to transfer, backup, or restore WhatsApp data under the “WhatsApp” section. Simply click on the “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” option to proceed.
- In no time, the application will detect both connected devices and will mark them as either source or destination. If they are marked wrongly, you can use the flip button to ensure that the Android device is the source and the target phone is an iPhone.
- Now, just click on the “Start” button and wait for a while as your WhatsApp data will be moved from your Android to iPhone. Make sure that you don’t disconnect either of the devices during the transfer process.
The application will notify you when the data transfer process is completed. You can now safely remove the devices and access the transferred WhatsApp content on your iPhone.
There you go! After reading this guide, you will be able to transfer apps from Android to iPhone like a pro. For your convenience, we have listed not one, but three different ways to transfer your data directly from Android to iPhone. From the listed solutions, the MobileTrans App would be an ideal option for transferring apps from Android to iPhone. Though, if you wish to move your WhatsApp data from an Android to iPhone, then you can also use the desktop application of MobileTrans. Using it, you can directly transfer your WhatsApp data in a jiffy without any need to root or jailbreak your device.