Vivo to Vivo Data Transfer: How to Transfer Data from Vivo to Vivo
Written By Axel Nash | Dec 16,2020
Switching devices that are a similar model and that run on the same platform such as Vivo to Vivo is much easier. Usually, all is takes is to use the official transfer tool that is made to transfer data between the two devices. The only difference is, sometimes you may not want to transfer all the data and you would like to pick and choose the files you want to transfer to the new Vivo.
This is where it becomes necessary to have a specialized data transfer tool that allows you to selectively transfer data from the old Vivo to the new one. In this guide, we begin by looking at this specialized tool along with one more solution to move data to the new device.
How to Transfer Data from Vivo to Vivo with MobileTrans
When you want a solution that is as simple as it is effective, we recommend choosing Wondershare MobileTrans. This desktop application is perhaps the only transfer tool in the world that is designed to facilitate the simple transfer of data from one device to another whether those devices are running on the same platform or not.
Here’s a complete breakdown of its most notable features;
- • There is no limit to the amount of data that you can transfer using MobileTrans. It can also transfer numerous types of data including apps, messages, call logs, contacts, music, videos and more.
- • It is also the ideal solution for the transfer of data from WhatsApp and other social media apps between devices
- • It supports thousands of different device models and all versions of the Android OS
- • It is also quite easy to use; all you have to do is connect the devices and the transfer process will begin. You don’t need at technical expertise or assistance from technicians to use this tool.
Follow these simple steps to easily transfer data from an old Vivo device to a new one using MobileTrans;
Step 1: Download and install MobileTrans on to your computer. Run the program after successful installation and the select the “Phone to Phone Transfer” module in the main window. Click “Start” to begin.
Step 2: Use a USB cable to connect both the old Vivo device and the new one to the computer. Once both devices are detected, they will be displayed in the best window. The old device should appear on the left and the new one should be on the right. If this order is not right, click “Flip” to change it.
Step 3: The data that you can transfer from the old Vivo to the new one will be displayed in the next window. Select the type of data that you would like to transfer and click “Start Transfer.”
Keep both devices connected to the computer until MobileTrans notifies you that the transfer is complete.
How to Transfer Data from Vivo to Vivo with Vivo EasyShare
You can also use Vivo EasyShare to transfer data from the old Vivo to the new one. Since this is the official data transfer tool for Vivo devices, it is designed to make the transfer process as simple as possible. You can use it to transfer most types of data from the old Vivo device to the new one and the process of connecting the devices is relatively simple.
Follow these simple steps to transfer data from Vivo to Vivo using Vivo EasyShare;
Step 1: Begin by installing the Vivo EasyShare app on both the old and the new devices. The app is available on the Play Store for free.
Step 2: Open EasyShare on both devices and then tap on “Replacement” at the bottom
Step 3: Tap on the “Old Phone” tab on the old device and “New Phone” tab on the new device.
Step 4: Using the new Phone, scan the QR code that will appear on the old device. You will then see a list of the various types of data that you can transfer from the old device to the new one. Tap “Start data switch” and the data transfer will begin.
When the transfer is complete all the data on the old device will now be available in the new device. You can then finish setting up the new device to continue using it.
The biggest problem for most people is the transfer of data from the old device to the new one. But, with the solutions outlines above, you no have two viable solution to help you move all types of data from one device to another quickly and easily.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..